Open Mic: Let the Slaughter Begin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2010 at 11:26pm
Originally posted by Stalin Stalin wrote:

Ill be postin it today BG
Thumbs Up
King Jehu View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #4
Stats: 54-18-1
Form: WLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Jehu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 5:47am
You motherfucking thread hijacking motherfuckers.

By the way, there is no beef. I had something to say; we all did. I said in a crew chat with the Renegades while talking to Nep that I like Cali and Nep. I joined them and Cubes cause I like them and what they do. I didn't do much with the crew. I still have a PM from Cali in January that I meant to respond to for a collabo and forgot about it. In it, he said I hadn't been involved with crew shit.

That said, there's a lot more activity now that the Renegades are "back." It all worked out for the best. Sworded Styles is a good addition to NE as well.
Insert something rappy here
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 6:43am
Originally posted by King Jehu King Jehu wrote:

I was gonna do this on audio, but I had shit to do today. Fuck it.

Yo KJ, you should still go ahead and do it on audio, why not???

I'd like to hear it.
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 10:28am
Originally posted by King Jehu King Jehu wrote:

You motherfucking thread hijacking motherfuckers.

By the way, there is no beef. I had something to say; we all did. I said in a crew chat with the Renegades while talking to Nep that I like Cali and Nep. I joined them and Cubes cause I like them and what they do. I didn't do much with the crew. I still have a PM from Cali in January that I meant to respond to for a collabo and forgot about it. In it, he said I hadn't been involved with crew shit.

That said, there's a lot more activity now that the Renegades are "back." It all worked out for the best. Sworded Styles is a good addition to NE as well.

Thumbs Up
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2010 at 11:09pm
No one will ever be able to reach your status....you are goat.......unbeliveable rhyming and disses were death blows.No comeback allowed......definitely HOF material!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic