Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Here's an idea
    Posted: 14 September 2010 at 2:58pm
Get a mod that actually closes battles...

Shit, you could've got BG to do it to channel his activity rather than ban the guy
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:10pm
No, seriously...sort the mod situation out. Most of the battles sitting in 1on1's can be closed. It's a joke.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:10pm
In all seriousness, he never would've done it properly if he had been given the power...but word, it needs to be done

More importantly, Cuba is subliminally lobbying for votes in the title battle. We all know this. He so full of Sway we thinking of renaming Jehu to King Tech

Holla blak

uNo
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:15pm
LOL

I'm not subliminally lobbying for shit, it's etiquette to go and vote in battles once you have one that needs voting on...just that I've already voted in everything there (except KayB, which I'm not voting on) or it needs closing.

But for the purposes of the joke, SWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

On BG, you say that Winston, but he handled LA Mag well enough...and you could've given him a mod position but revoke his ban function so he couldn't get an itchy trigger finger. Just have him clearing house, handling business. The responsibility may even have caused him to calm the fuck down & not have the 'everybody is against me' mentality.

*Goes to openly lobby like refurbished hotels*

Edited by Cuba - 14 September 2010 at 3:15pm
rapdisup View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-20-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rapdisup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:21pm
Rapdisup for mod!...... i mean Cuba for mod!
The Dr said it can't be beaten,I replied it 'can-sir'!

It aint over till I Rapdisup
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:22pm
Rap, you're already the GOAT, you don't need anymore power.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:23pm
Only Rapdisup has the moral authority to guide LA to the promised land

Rapdisup aka GOAT for Mod
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:28pm
But seriously, the only candidate I can think of is Manc...unless I'm missing somebody obvious?
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:29pm
Nah he an ADD motherfucker... he did the mag...ONCE! Vol 2 nowhere to be seen. Once he gets what he been chasing for (modship, or just acceptance, or whatever) he'll move on to some other shit... no consistency... chances of it working would've been so minimal, never worth the 'risk' of all the hassle he could cause

Btw Cuba just PMed me saying Jehu used fake personals and I shouldn't vote for him as a result?

Is this true guys???????????????????????????????????

uNo

. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
rapdisup View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-20-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rapdisup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:31pm
lol @ this thread Manc wud be a good mod i guess altough fucks point in us sayin it it'll never happen lol may as well make a thread asking if comp can bite his way through the close battle threads lol
The Dr said it can't be beaten,I replied it 'can-sir'!

It aint over till I Rapdisup
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:31pm
You shouldn't vote for me because Jehu used fake personals? Sounds like a fucked up PM...Davey C styles, word lyfe to your brothers uncle son
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by rapdisup rapdisup wrote:

lol @ this thread Manc wud be a good mod i guess altough fucks point in us sayin it it'll never happen lol may as well make a thread asking if comp can bite his way through the close battle threads lol

I know, I realise that by making the suggestion that automatically rules him out of the running...but hey, the mods & Scotty obviously aren't looking at this thread so maybe he's safe!!
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 3:57pm
There isn't even 2 pages worth of battles, and you're complaining? Wow. Man, Usually there are like 3-4 pages worth that need sorting out, but 15 battles, come on now. Perhaps you should spend less time worrying about the mod situation, and more time working on the verses you're due to post up.....

Just sayin'........

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:04pm
The verses I'm due to post up? Like which one's Nep...

Posted in Jehu, spitting 2nd in Que battle (he has left the site) & dropping second against Lucky D

Shows how much you've been paying attention to the 1on1s...these battles have been there for weeks man, it's ridiculous..

Capture one has been there since 23rd August...and I responded to Jehu's verse in less than 12 hrs (when I was asleep for most of that time)

Just saying
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:06pm
 "MOD THESE NUTS" LOL
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:11pm
Originally posted by Cuba Cuba wrote:

The verses I'm due to post up? Like which one's Nep...

Posted in Jehu, spitting 2nd in Que battle (he has left the site) & dropping second against Lucky D

Shows how much you've been paying attention to the 1on1s...these battles have been there for weeks man, it's ridiculous..

Capture one has been there since 23rd August...and I responded to Jehu's verse in less than 12 hrs (when I was asleep for most of that time)

Just saying

Hayyyytaaaaa

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:12pm
LOL
Calibra View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 20-3-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:16pm
He's got a point Nep.

On the other hand, there are also 2 other Mods I don't really see doing a lot either, so I don't think the blame can be placed solely on Nep's shoulders. Basically, the site is ran inconsistantly and unaffectively by Scotty, this filters down from him to the Mods. We need to start at the top rather than blame the guys he put in place to take the brunt of criticism for his mismanagement problems.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:22pm
Nah I'm not blaming Nep...I'm saying, we've got mods who aren't fulfilling a basic task that a mod should be doing...Nep is a mod, fair play...but so are Stalin & KayB, it's even worse for KayB because he has a battle open in 1on1s!!

I'm not saying...'Nep should go close these battles the lazy fuck', though my thinly veined point was that he could have spent the time he spent chasing BG around in circles closing these battles Ying Yang

My point was, this should be handled as standard...and if current mods aren't going to do it, we should find someone who can...there aren't many battles taking place these days, you just need to take like 20mins to get up to speed with the ones that are there, then keep an eye on it! Simples...

Site has bigger issues, and it's no bad thing that the more established ones are thinking bigger...I'm just saying, people need to get a handle on the basics, because that's what new members see. They see battles not getting voted/closed & they just fuck off to another site...because they don't have the history the rest of us do.

Modding battles = Critical Success Factor to keeping new members
Matt The Ripper View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 25-40-2
Form: WLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Matt The Ripper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2010 at 4:26pm
Bring back Mod Killah! lol
Face it, I'm just too Rock N' Roll for you
You aint ready for this, and now you know the truth

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic