Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures
    Posted: 19 September 2010 at 8:47pm
Guys, what's so bad about some pictures? I know people are going a bit overboard with it, but a blanket ban? 

Only reason I ask, is that I was planning on doing another one of those 'picture story' threads about Big Game & obviously if you're going to ban me then I can't do it Geek

I can't find the old one I did back in the day, but pretty sure you'll remember it.

EDIT: 

^^ The story threads I was talking about

Edited by Cuba - 19 September 2010 at 9:02pm
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2010 at 8:52pm
This was my biggest issue, Cubes. 

In probably 50% of the threads recently, people haven't been adding anything of worth to a thread, other than a picture. It's just not productive for the site. I mean sure, the odd picture here and there, was funny as shit. But to start doing it in every thread..... I dunno man, it's just pointless, and  becomes tiring, rather than funny.

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2010 at 8:54pm
Originally posted by NepentheZ NepentheZ wrote:

This was my biggest issue, Cubes. 

In probably 50% of the threads recently, people haven't been adding anything of worth to a thread, other than a picture. It's just not productive for the site. I mean sure, the odd picture here and there, was funny as shit. But to start doing it in every thread..... I dunno man, it's just pointless, and  becomes tiring, rather than funny.

the threads that turn into spamfests are stupid ass threads that don't belong being posted anyway. a trainer thread? really?
#Bananas
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2010 at 9:00pm
What if I posted a picture of Mr. Miyagi in said thread...it's not off topic Cool
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2010 at 9:19pm

In short, A dedicated picfuck thread is fine. But as nep said, turning existing threads into picfucks isnt cool.

But at the end of the day, if your going to abuse something, it will be taken away.

As I've tried to state previously today, you know when your doing wrong, so dont be a dick about it.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic