Author
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-32-1
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Akala - F64
    Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:04pm
Man, this guy shits all over Devlin and Pro Green's F64 freestyles. It's maybe not as clever, but it's so real. He speaks so much truth. 

I'm so fucking intelligent, half the time I don't even know what I'm saying...
Kay B View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 58-32-0
Form: LLWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kay B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:58pm
Akala > 
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2010 at 4:59pm
Lowkey > Akala > *

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 12:55am
Yeah he is real as hell but when you've got so much to say, the beat don't stop for you, for the entire second half his flow was on and off, and for bits in the first half as well. It never got bad but you could always hear it going, which kinda ruins it for me but yeah, we do need more people like this for sure
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
NepentheZ View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
... { 26 } ...

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote NepentheZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 1:24am
Yeah he did lose his flow at times, but his content was just unreal.

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 1:32am
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

for you, for the entire second half his flow was on and off, and for bits in the first half as well.

My boys nephew supported him at the Academy a few years back - he was gettin big around that time.  He's never stood behind his sisters success either which deserves credit in itself - but he does have that inconsistent flow that makes me cringe a bit when I hear it. Not just in this track - but in quite a few. The guy's got tight lyrics and all that jazz, but it's like sometimes, he must just be hearing the beat a mili-second too late so he falls off rhythm - a bit too much TBH.

I like his dark type style though and Shakespeare is undeniably a classic banger
SageOne View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 34-13-2
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SageOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2010 at 4:11am
Mannn this guy sucks...

nahhh

ha he looks so much like my homie/DJ..its almost creept..but he sounds british....so he loses.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic