Author
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nothin
    Posted: 21 April 2011 at 5:58am

thought this was funny. i mixed one of our older mixtape songs with me beastin on the sticks, put it on my beastin site, and this is what i got

btw (order)
F-Zero, $nooz, Andwar
U already know...
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:34pm
I liked this. Was good the way the music went off beat like, a minute into it, and F-Zero brought his flow back on beat to match the timing. Good shit that - and not suttin thats easy to do.
Your part was tight. Flow was nice. Lyrics were on point - "I put the heat to ya skull like Ghostrider" LOL. and "I made that bitch bring it back like she got a reciept" hahaha. I liked the way you change your tone around regularly, but are still able to emphasise those rhymes. Last guy was really good too. He kinda reminded me of someone that I can't quite put my finger on.

It ended a bit too soon for me. I'd of liked to have heard more from all 3 but it was still a good drop. Props to all 3. Clap
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 4:10pm
thanx for givin it a listen manc!
U already know...
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 3:24am
"You a joke like the inside of a taffy wrapper"
LOL

Shit was nice, $n00z! I've always been a fan of your audios, you already know. Nice to hear some new shit from ya, yall did ya thing on this one.

keep them audios droppin, cuzzin.
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 6:30pm
Ha! Yall niggahs be having straight fun with this shit! Yall compliment each other very well my brotha.....when I hear ya shit...i'm always ready to go out and just smoke and chill. Hey....do yall got a full mixtape or an album comming soon bro?

rapdisup View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 10-20-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rapdisup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2011 at 9:29pm
sounds nice bro like it nice drop man keep showing dude
The Dr said it can't be beaten,I replied it 'can-sir'!

It aint over till I Rapdisup
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2011 at 10:03am
Sorry yall been outta town wit the fam for easter break

lol @ J5, preciate it my nigga

@ Que, thanx mane. You know what, we got like 30-40 mixtapes tracks cause we jus go in there pick a beat and be like "Yo u got somethin for this?" and whoever got somethin we jus drop, with/without a hook. I think Imma put a mixtape together . I got 2 djs that host so this might be the time to do so.

fa sho Rap

Edited by $n00z - 28 April 2011 at 10:13am
U already know...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic