Author
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: The Dynasty

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 11-7-0
Form: WWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BoroBred Crew Cypher
    Posted: 18 April 2012 at 4:33am
Jus a lil cypher from awhile back. Most of us are in this. Enjoy
U already know...
Swift Styles View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-4-1
Form: WWLWNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Swift Styles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2012 at 6:28am
this is iight man, i gave it a peep, its like half half quality wise, a few dudes dropped real nice. BadW. Drip's last half of his verse. Black JR's. some of yall though could have come a lil more on point. it just sounded rough in some parts. particularly IAN and troublesomes verses. 
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2012 at 7:06am
thanx for the peep swift. yea it was one of those "hey let's all spit on somethin". most of us came up wit a quick lil somethin. but yea those 2 attempted to freestyle -___- . but hey you kno how that goes lol. whethah actually freestyled too cause he NEVER writes anything. i wrote a lil generic joint but i shoulda made mine a lil longer. but be ez mane
U already know...
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2012 at 6:52am
This shit goes niggah! Regardless of the few stumbled frees. You know what it is........its the environment you guys created....you make niggahs want to jump in and just start flowin. The two that opened it up was on point too. The one with the unrhyming free came with some great concepts...just imagine if they connected. This doesn't have to be the greatest cypher cuz you guys pulled it off. Its all about the ambiance.

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:45pm
This was pretty hit and miss...your verse was decent,nice flow and the ad-libs worked well...I'm not gonna feed every verse otherwise I'd be here all day haha, but there's some talent in there...Driphta had a sick flow, Reklynes delivery was dope...you should get some of them on here man
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2012 at 6:04pm
que- thanx mane. and you're right that's exactly what it was meant to be. one of those "drop first thing that comes out" scenarios lol.but yea dude with the abstract free did have some good ideas. this was a few years ago so he prolly is doin a lil better these days. but glad you liked it. i got another imma put up in a couple days

PB- preciate it mane. lol yea its a lotta verses. but i would try to get them boys up here but most of them are computer illiterate lol. if i left things to them we'd never put anything out. take care mane
U already know...
Calibre View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Calibre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:13am
really enjoyed this man, can't fault it!
Mikey the mick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mikey the mick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2012 at 3:40am
Energy, projection and charisma is all there

Lyrics are extremely simple, ryhme schemes as well

There wasnt one line that stood out...

Keep it up and good luck
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2012 at 7:50pm
Ok - my netbook charger died last week n I got an essay worth of feed for this that I've saved in notepad - I got up to like the 4th artist - so once I sort a new charger out I'll post up bro. Just so you know I ain't forgot

J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2012 at 4:10am
I was feelin it, $n00z... like Que said it's one of them jump-in-it typa atmospheres. Yo- Is that dude the same "Badweather" that posts on Netcees? I figure it has to be the same dude.

But yeah fam, a good little listen to right here. Stay at it.
$n00z View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote $n00z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2012 at 9:40am
thanx cailbre

thanx mikey. yea this is just a cypher spittin some random bars. check some of my songs if you want some lyrical content

fa sho manc u kno how we do

j5- naw this baddweather dont do nothin but sit on his big behind, sell pills, and "stunt" <<as he so eloquently puts it . thanx fo the listen

got another random cypher imma upload soon

U already know...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic