Author
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: XFade: Phoenix

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Venting ish?
    Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:57am
No point in waiting, your rap prob be worse than a practical joke
Ima burn you so bad you disappear like Harry in that invisibility cloak
Don’t even try burning me bitch, I aint even flammable
I am going at you as if I was an animal, Im a cannibal
I gather this shit together as if I was a librarian
I walked in to this. You decided to be a carry in.
You had to use the help of others on your way here
N even with them you have to fight away fear
why did you even try to make it to the top?
The bottom is where you belong, so just take the drop
I aint startin beef, just showin you who is the chief.
You tryna be thief and steal yourself some relief.
Aint gonna happen so just take a step down
Dude seriously, just stop clownin around.
Ight this is my last line for the night
So Words of advice, Stay the fuck outta my sight.

Keystyled
-D97!
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:01am

You just got here, the fuck u venting for?

And you’re lying.  u didn’t keystyle this, that’s just a cop out
U thought about this, u wrote it down, u looked at it…twice, u  edited some things and then u posted it

U aint gotta lie to kick it, Craig

I’m just tired of seeing the ‘it’s a key style’ excuse, I’m sorry it had to be you, .but this goes for everybody saying that shit

U don’t tell a girl before u beat  “hey, I’m tired, I’ve been working all day, so I might not..u know” ..that’s what saying it’s just a keystyle means to me…just go in, if u scared and u think ppl might feel its wack, then just say u scared. We won’t think less of you 

I’m venting, I key styled this whole rant btw…

Originally posted by DWall97 DWall97 wrote:

No point in waiting, your rap prob be worse than a practical joke
Ima burn you so bad you disappear like Harry in that invisibility cloak
Don’t even try burning me bitch, I aint even flammable
   dope

+Sick-Witted+
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:20am
Lmao its venting ish and all i do is keystyles. It aint an excuse. But thanks for the feed
-D97!
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:55pm
Lol @ CHAIN

I've thought this about a lotta stuff. N it's so true lol

"Sorry it had to be you" - hahaha!! I'm laughin cuz I know you meant it. Wrong place wrong time kinda shit.

Ok DWall - this weren't half bad. Just be honest about your work bro - cuz its not like ure shit at writing.
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2012 at 10:56pm
Originally posted by DWall97 DWall97 wrote:

Lmao its venting ish and all i do is keystyles. It aint an excuse. But thanks for the feed

You're a liar and a faggot.

That was all Keystyle btw.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:39am
Lmao whatever you all think. I dont have the time to sit there n write n rewrite lyrics. I wrote as i thought. I aint lyin n jay shut the hell up. That was keystyled too.
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:11pm
You're like 15, all your day can possibly consist of is masturbation and deep self-loathing at the inability to get a girl to touch you in your happy place.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:35pm
I may be 15 but i still can get more pussy than you.
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 5:48pm
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

And the award for most ridiculous comment goes to that guy

Come on son I mean, you have a 97 in your name so I assume that's your birth year. You've been 15 at most for 8 months then, how you gonna try and front like you've even seen a pussy in person (no, your own mirror reflection does not count).

Edited by Jay Homicide - 14 August 2012 at 5:56pm
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:01pm
lmao age dont mean shit.
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:03pm
Yes it does, don't kid yourself.

I highly doubt there's a string of 14/15 year old girls around you just aching to get their bones jumped.

I'll accept that people at that age have sex, but to act like you got pussy on tap is just hilarious and then some.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:18pm
Lmao im not gonna argue with you anymore. I may be fifteen but im one of the most mature ones you will ever meet.
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 6:23pm
You're really not helping yourself with comments like that.

I'M REALLY MATURE FOR MY AGE it's like the desperation go to line when everything is falling apart with a girl.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:06pm
I dont know where you came up with that shit. But seriously. You are arguing with a fifteen year old over the internet. How much more pathetic can you get?
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:11pm
Not really a vaild point to try and use against me, this is a forum I come to a fair amount. If someone is posting some odd shit there, I'm going to call them on it, regardless of age. The way you worded makes it seem like I'm just here to talk shit at you, which is clearly not the case.

I also like how you tried to change the subject, now you're really aware that your attempts to back up your claims have fallen flat on their face.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:20pm
No i just do not see the point in arguing because youvare so stubborn you will make up anything to win the arguement so congratulations. You won an arguement that i let you win. N clearly you are talkin shit on me. I keystyled a verse and you call me a liar and a faggot. Yeah umm no constructive criticism there. Just you being a bitch.
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:21pm
The consturctive criticism would be not to lie about things.

Posting every verse and bein like YEAH KEYSTYLE, is some gay shit. Chain already called you out on it though, I was just reaffirming his point.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:30pm
Thats all i do is keystyle. As i said before. There has only been one on here that i didnt ketlystyle and the flow on that was choppy af. So i am back to just doin keystyles. And the fact that everyone thinks its not means i did a good keystyle.
-D97!
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:45pm
Or a really bad liar.
DWall97 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DWall97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2012 at 7:48pm
Lmao right... Well im done arguin. Think whatever the hell you want. Cya.
-D97!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic