Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Writeous One View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-1-1
Form: WWWWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramifications
    Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:23pm
Bastard just face it, son heading for death blasting my statements
You wanted a problem? Well now here's the ramifications
Don't blame the factions just because youre lame at rappin
There a science to battling, for you every rebuttal is a CHAIN reaction
Don't ever criticise my votes you fucking FAGGOT don't tempt me
Your full of sadness and envy because at the votes your ballot is empty... Truth hurts
You dumb CUNT, got me vexed an I ain't person step on
One punch will put you on the deck and worsen your record...
I was there at your funeral, with party poppers when they sendin you off
Herse was a hard drive, head stone - here lies RAM - in MEMORY of... Pussy
cant fuck with my click, you no adam sandlers, we catching more cases than baggage handlers...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 3:24pm
Meant to say ain't a person to step on...
cant fuck with my click, you no adam sandlers, we catching more cases than baggage handlers...
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 7:12pm
Prolly shouldn't have let Rams bitching get to ya bruv! Its old hat round these parts
But agree it sucks when people call you out on votes
Especially noobs an Ram
Anyway this was decent but trust a lot been smacked round his head already. Takes the sting out a bit

Miles in front of his best tho so props on that
Stay up W one

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:27pm
Yeh was just a quick thing... Pissed me off a bit tryna belittle my vote
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:36pm
I like your rhyming style with the nice internals, but I think if you could shorten your lines you'd be able to take your shit to the next level. It was a nice key and def has potential. Good shit.
The original comeback kid
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2012 at 11:57pm
Thanks bro... Just venting ish, I hear u on the line length... Usually I write as though it would be on a beat but on text sites I usually have longer lines for content
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 12:53am
I dont think ur line length is too bad personally. Bitta rewording ere n there every now n then - but Ive been enjoying reading your stuff. Its refreshing when a decent new member comes along, cuz it dunt happen that often.

I liked this tho - it's given me an idea. Watch this space
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:40am
Thanks Manc, I was going to write a 16 or 20 verse but thought he ain't worth it... Got my point across and it's all good
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:51am
Yeah, I thought the line lengths was fine on this too. Like Manc said, a bit of polish would help but still this was good and you was expressing yourself and got your point across.

Nice lil drop right here, fam.
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:20am
It's an alright piece, I'm not a big fan of long lines, but it's not really a problem. Just a personal prefrence for some people, so don't take it to heart. It's kinda like beating a dead horse though, isn't a real reason to jump in on dude since he's now on that Swayze tip -shurg-
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 2:45am
played out lines
wack jokes
wack verse

no wonder your vote was wack too.. fuckin herb..
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:00am
Hahahaha you still here? Don't let the barn door hit your oinky ass on the way out man

You must be fucking stupid mate... There's lots of good writers, with good battle records, giving you critic and you'd rather believe that instead of YOU being wrong EVERYONE else is wrong and you're that good people hate on you.

You really are a fucking idiot Ram, go suck a curly pig dick
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:30am
why would I suck a curly pig duck, I don't want to hear your favourite dish that your mom cooks everyday.. I rather feed that shit to my dogs...

u can hate me if u like that's the best u can do loser.. 
go wipe of yo oinky shit ya dumb pig.. 
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:37am
Your comebacks are as creative as your battle verses so ain't really hitting hard...

And your come back after saying you was going to leave is unwelcome...

And your mums got a cumback
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 3:44am
what? your mom got raped? sorry she asked for it..
unwelcome? do I care what a pig has to say? naaaa u can kiss my ass.. faggot
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Writeous One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:09am
This is fucking school ground shit lol

Your mum has no hands because she got caught stealing an elephants dick for a dildo... Now she just gives wrist jobs for rupees, shits bad son
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 11:55am
You‘re late...and keep my name out of these pointless Ram disses

thnx
+Sick-Witted+
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic