Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 6:38pm
For CHAIN-

Props for getting in on this. I know you put your verse together quick to get it in on time but it certainly did not dissapoint. What makes yours stand out here is how you stayed on point the whole way through. You stuck with the theme in the literal sense and was still hitting the sublims without straying off. Short and sweet and dope.

props.
Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 11-15-1
Form: WWLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:03pm
-Mr. Discount Double-Check, AKA MC Peter Venkman, BKA Cee Jay Outlaw
-THE OOGIE BOOGIE MAN,  AKA Ozamataz Buckshank, AKA Urban Thor, BKA -Que-
-UNCLE CREEPYTOUCH, AKA Darkwing Duck, AKA Roy Jones Jr, Jr,  BKA J504   
-SHAQSQUATCH, AKA Gruesome Brad Newsome, AKA The Missin' Link , BKA CHAIN
-ROY BATTY'S DOVE, AKA Henry the Llama, AKA The Shasta Kid, BKA Kosmosis   
-LIQUID METAL MOSES, AKA Dante from Clerks, AKA Randy Poffo,  BKA Kay B 
-CAPTAIN SLOW YA ROLL, AKA Britt Hume, AKA Robocop's nephew, BKA spume corrupt
-The Green Goblin of Skateboard Tricks and Cooking Tips, BKA KiKi Spirez

This was awesome^^^

look, I have read this a couple of times and it gets better and better.  This is how I know it is legit.  it has a "veteran's day" feel to it.  There were alot of quotable s in this, I feel Chain's Bukakke line was the lotcollab tbh.  I also feel like this piece needed Manc.   Overall,  to have this many heads on a piece and make it still so consistent is a testament to this site's commroderie and skill levels....Cheers!
Receiving backhanded compliments from Orion since 11-28-13.

IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 January 2013 at 2:42am
this was awesome! loved every word of this.
i love collabs like this, so keep doing them! lol
~Insight The Inspired~
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2013 at 5:33pm
Wow, this was dope and I appreciate all the positive feed/shout outs, etcetera.

Everybody did their thing, but J5 and Que raped the shit out of it

I wasn't ready.
+Sick-Witted+
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 4:17am
So now I'm off the shit phone and I can feed all the rest of the fam........

Kosmosis

For me, you prolly got the most underrated verse on this collab. You killed this shit across the board with wordplay and rhyming, I was nodding to this shit the whole way through. The "click it" play was the play of the collab for me, loved that shit. To me, this is always where you shine: in collabin. It's like if somebody gives you the topic or shows you their verse, you put in extra work and it never seems like you're working hard to outshine anybody but you're just working hard to make it a good verse.   

Kay

2 things that have impressed me about you since I joined LA is in your topicals. Number 1 you always put the imagery down and then you drop a line that just feels so unique and makes the verse yours. I remember an old topical verse where you referenced the Korean plane logo's similarity to the Pepsi logo or some shit and it automatically made that verse stick in my mind.  Same here with that Kim n Aggy line, I enjoy shit like that in a verse and you always seem to do it in just the right amoung and at the right time.  And trust, the imagery in this was sick, I loved your angle on the topic.

spume

Definitely glad you got in on this! I'm always a big fan of your drude humour and sick skill. You did your thing in this, ha! plus you actually named names with added some serious punch to the entire collab.  This verse wouldn't have had anywhere near the impact that it does if you hadn't put in a cerse on it. Like I said the personal touch of, well...for lack of a better term: personals, lol, is what made me go like "damn!!" when I read over it again as a whole piece, so props!

kiki

You always bring in your unique personality to all of your drops plus you have seriously elevated your punches & can deliver solid disses effortlessly these days (trust, people are taking notice too). This verse was just ill, kid. That Scrubs Janitor play was dope! And that coat hanger line was an eye opener. You got creativity and punches together on-lock. That last line was perfect. 

like I said, this shit was fun. Props to all who got in and all who fed on it.

Kosmosis View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 11-15-1
Form: WWLLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kosmosis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2013 at 5:11am
good feed jerome....this makes me think that we do a "veterans day 2"  only now we are the vets...who learned from the mistakes of those who came before.....lol justathought777!!!

you know haters gon be posting up about it though like obama in front of the apocalypse mural at the denver airport....just know KOS would be down to ride on some busters. 
Receiving backhanded compliments from Orion since 11-28-13.

J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 5:05am
If there's a Vet's Day part 2 it should be a collab by all the new guys busting on us. lol.
Venomonology View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Venomonology Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 January 2013 at 2:09pm
can't believe I haven't seen this yet. dope verses from everyone.

loved the references & the plays from everyone.. sorry I'm not doing specifics but trust that I loved every verse.

dope.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic