Open Mic: Life Threatenin'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Day-Darian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Day-Darian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Life Threatenin'
    Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:30am
I owe a huge thanks to m.o for bringing me to The Fam shout out to Ivory & Bezzy along with Rojei and most of all... our haters
Alright yeah! Its the fam "No yelling in the library!" Oops sorry ma'am i think i should tell the world i dont mess wit haters, its only cause i love em' they aint traders we dont give a fuck if you like us or not, we the realest while yal controlled like robots its like im automatic, im writing these words while im in static but we just The Fam just kill em' we dont cause Dramatic but jurastically im facing 25 to life but not living happily but fuck i put on a fake smile and everytime i laugh the more pain i felt, i feel stupid inside for all this dwelt but oh well ill stand tall and ill call the shots at the Spurs game so fuck a basket ball, ill fuck with the heat because they are just like The Fam like the way they cant be beat so i stand tall and face defeat ill raise the start and The Fam is across the finish line if they cant understand lyrics then why do they listen to mine? Oh well i just got a ticket but it wasnt no $200 fine time to fly
Fam nation so we stand on the line in our 180 formation

A lil snippet me and tha homie Ivory are finna do taha
THE FAM NATION

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Day-Darian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:43am
http://www.mocospace.com/wap2/album/photoalbum-view.jsp?postid=359658915&u=55540249&r=590 <Thats me taha
THE FAM NATION

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Day-Darian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:45am
THE FAM NATION
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2013 at 5:51am
Thumbs Down
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic