Open Mic: Scampi Pasta (feat. Jay Homicide)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 8:13pm
Seriously tho

That Chain verse belongs in the Hall of Fame

#dfuk
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 8:32pm
Chain deserves his own hall of fame, it's ridiculous. Even the stuff he used to drop before we were on LA was crazy. He needs to start making audios again
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2013 at 10:01pm
At first I read your verse CHAIN and wasn't as impressed as everyone else...but I read it a couple more times and was just like Damn...Your on a different level than a lot of people here...the fact that you actually mentioned Zach Morris literally made me laugh out loud that Morgan Freeman ending was dope...

Jay Hom your flow is really smooth and nice...I was really feeling the aligning the stars line..I felt you fell off a bit with some shit just because I think you can be a lot more creative...that Munich line tho...hell yeah...the Walter White line could have been worded better...overall nice verse

J Sass View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 12-7-3
Form: WWWNNN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J Sass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2013 at 6:07am
them boys is cold right there...i really caint do a great break down like everybody else cuz im on tha PS3 ....but damn chain u are tha shyt bro...jay u was on point too my nigga real shyt

im never invited

HG)Sass
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 2:13am
bump 

this is a eductation
The_Guy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 16-12-0
Form: WLWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The_Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 3:39am
Originally posted by fuckoff fuckoff wrote:

bump 

this is a eductation

Lol is it really?? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic