Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Dougysnuggy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 13-11-5
Form: NWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:02pm
Okay. You could've just said that. Thanks for not elevating this into some rage feud.
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Dougysnuggy Dougysnuggy wrote:

Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

LOL @ Dougy and his deals.

You're lucky Jay, least he didn't pick a random battle he already had open.

Lol, yeah. I tried making a deal with you so I could get unbanned for something so stupid... And what's so bad about this deal??? If he thinks he's better than me then why won't battle me? What if I ended up winning? If I did I just beat one of the leaders in HG. I bet if I beat Point he'd let me in VM.. because I beat him. If I beat Manc, he'd let me in. If none of this is true then Idk what's going through your head's. 

Say some new kid joins, sees a call out from DTK, battles him, and actually wins. Is he still not good enough to be in LI? He just won his first battle on the site against the champion. So because he's new you guys would tell him he can't have the championship. or can't have the battle? Just because they're new on the site doesn't mean shit. I'm not saying that's me, I fucked around in my first few battles. But I turned around and won 4 in a row. 

Jay, if you really think you'll beat me in a topical battle, then set one up. If I just happened to beat you what EXACTLY would you say? You wouldn't say anything. You wouldn't give me props, wouldn't tell me you respect me, wouldn't tell me I'm good enough to be in the crew, because you're egotistical. I got time. Set up a topical battle, pick any topic... 

You seem too naive to comprehend what Jay is saying...

You did the same when you were asking me to join VM. It's got nothing to do with you being new, and Jay will agree. Look at VM for example: XpR, Nigma & Law are relatively new but they're in my crew. Lyrically, you are not up to the level of anyone else in VM, or HG for that matter. Can you honestly read a few verses from anybody in the two crews and say that you're better than them? I doubt it...

Your enthusiasm is admirable and with you being so young you can only get better, but right now you're not at a good enough level to join a crew composed solely of established writers. I joined this site at 13 and was bugging people to let me into crews too, thankfully IceC (Cuba) seen my potential and let me into his crew where he helped me develop as a writer and I am grateful to him for that. If you were to join any crew right now I'd say you'd fit in The Syndicate, cos they're a group of writers who are all focused on upping their game, they have an experienced leader in Lucky and I have nothing but respect for them for working together and trying to move forward, so if you sorted your whiny attitude out you'd probably fit in with them. Obviously that's their decision to make though. Don't start throwing your toys out of the pram if you can't get into a crew.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:16pm
but trizz is good enough for ur crew???^^^^
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:17pm
Alright... Well the problem I have is... How many dope open mics would I need to drop until one of the higher crews accepted me? I feel like they wouldn't. If I dropped 10 open mics in a row and all of them were dope, what would you guys say then?  I have dropped some nice verses on you guys. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by levy420 levy420 wrote:

DING DING DING. I ain't tryna say triz is bad... but I've seen a few verses of his that weren't good.
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 8:37pm
Originally posted by levy420 levy420 wrote:

@trizzytre
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:03pm
Ha...a lot points to same problems with crews
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:23pm
Triz is pretty dope, he held his own in the battle vs. me which was one of his first...

Point, you had potential & willingness to listen and then go away and work on it. Anyone who listens & then puts the work in will flourish...true in every field. If you're looking for an 'up and comer' then it's all about attitude really.
hanGing View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Not to be Fucked With.

Text Rank: #8
Stats: 30-10-6
Form: NNWLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote hanGing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 10:26pm
Crews aren't everything.
"Sicker Than Thou"

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:37pm
In theory, no, in practice, how many people got anywhere on here - especially in improvement stakes - as a crewless wonder? Very very few

Hence I say what I say . . . it shouldn't 'need' to matter, but practical reality says it makes a big difference... crews of newbies don't work, crew monopolies don't work -- end result is what we have here
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:43pm
Preach it. You're a very good debater.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 11:51pm
I think we got a decent mix in both the new crews in vis maior n the syndicate
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:00am
Thing is though, people think we reject them because they're new. It's not because of that, they just use it to protect their ego. Rather than saying 'right I'm not good enough yet, I need to get better.' They go with 'You're only saying no because I'm new.' Fuck kinda attitude is that to have?
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:07am
Definatly get where ur coming from but at the sametime look at it as someome lookin up to ur abilitys n wantin to b coached by a team of established writters i mean it goes both ways theres gotta b give n take keep it balanced if u get what i mean. like rather then just flat out say no ur not good enough give them feedback have them apply ur feedback to there next peice then examine how they take ur advice n elavate n have that b what would give u the proper answer obvipusly someone who dont really take in wat u say aint gonna elevate wit ur crew n wouldnt fit in
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:16am
I would prefer HG > any other crew. I didn't mean to come off with that attitude. I wanted to prove that I can be in there.
Fredstycoolan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-0
Form: LL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Fredstycoolan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:17am
@Levi battle me bro
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

In theory, no, in practice, how many people got anywhere on here - especially in improvement stakes - as a crewless wonder? Very very few

Hence I say what I say . . . it shouldn't 'need' to matter, but practical reality says it makes a big difference... crews of newbies don't work, crew monopolies don't work -- end result is what we have here

When you open up Renegades to newbies and start practising what you preach, I may listen to you.

But until then, your comments on Crews are meaningless.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2013 at 12:11pm
can you edit my sig?  and Renegades is way too good for me. 
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

When you open up Renegades to newbies and start practising what you preach, I may listen to you.

But until then, your comments on Crews are meaningless.

Seems to prove you didn't read what I proposed when I proposed it in the first place then...because that so-called overhaul would have meant the end of Renegades as far as LA crews with a URL and everything go...and that wouldn't be great, but fair's fair if the practice is being put in place to better the site in general

Well, the end, or complying with whatever quotas were put in place...but ending it on LA would probably make more sense than trying to modernise it

Way to go tho
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 9:53am
Yeah, pretty much the response I expected, thank you for not disappointing me.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic