Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Dougysnuggy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 13-11-5
Form: NWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ...
    Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:13pm
Private Message
Sent - 11 hours 44 minutes ago at 12:16am 
Sent by: O Block 
Group - Groupie Groupie
aye
Add to Buddy List Add Buddy  Delete Delete  Reply To Private Message Reply
sup lil bitch nigga
Add to Buddy List Add Buddy  Delete Delete  Reply To Private Message Reply

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:15pm
Lol, absolutely hilarious
The original comeback kid
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:25pm
I think it's trying  to communicate
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:31pm
Originally posted by DressToKill DressToKill wrote:

Lol, absolutely hilarious

dont really find it funny, pretty pathetic to me tbh
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:32pm
It's pretty comical.  I was in his thoughts Embarrassed
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:46pm
The picture made me laugh more than anything
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 4:47pm
Lol. Chill . He's a "thug".
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:00pm
How you gonna be messaging me begging to join HG, then air out somebody like this making out you at thirsty either? crazy.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Jay Homicide Jay Homicide wrote:

How you gonna be messaging me begging to join HG, then air out somebody like this making out you at thirsty either? crazy.

Can you reword that?..
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:03pm
and I was "begging"? I simply asked how I could prove I was good enough to be in it.. I asked for a topical battle and you said no. Don't try to embarrass me.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:12pm
You're tryna make him look bitch for calling you out over a message, when you didn't even have the courage to try out in the official crew try out thread smh. I'd call it begging man, you asked I told you that you needed to keep improving. Then you messaged me saying how you've been getting better and better already, then you messaged me saying you'd take me on in a topical battle and if you won then we'd have to take you.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:14pm
LOL @ Dougy and his deals.

You're lucky Jay, least he didn't pick a random battle he already had open.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:15pm
Lol, well that's a deal. If you think I'm not good enough then you can beat me in  a battle, right? And I did try out in the try out thread... go look for it. And he called me out? It sounded like he was just trying to talk to me without the friendly approach.. 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:29pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

LOL @ Dougy and his deals.

You're lucky Jay, least he didn't pick a random battle he already had open.

Lol, yeah. I tried making a deal with you so I could get unbanned for something so stupid... And what's so bad about this deal??? If he thinks he's better than me then why won't battle me? What if I ended up winning? If I did I just beat one of the leaders in HG. I bet if I beat Point he'd let me in VM.. because I beat him. If I beat Manc, he'd let me in. If none of this is true then Idk what's going through your head's. 

Say some new kid joins, sees a call out from DTK, battles him, and actually wins. Is he still not good enough to be in LI? He just won his first battle on the site against the champion. So because he's new you guys would tell him he can't have the championship. or can't have the battle? Just because they're new on the site doesn't mean shit. I'm not saying that's me, I fucked around in my first few battles. But I turned around and won 4 in a row. 

Jay, if you really think you'll beat me in a topical battle, then set one up. If I just happened to beat you what EXACTLY would you say? You wouldn't say anything. You wouldn't give me props, wouldn't tell me you respect me, wouldn't tell me I'm good enough to be in the crew, because you're egotistical. I got time. Set up a topical battle, pick any topic... 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:38pm
I'm not even remotely egotistical, you're flat out not good enough to be in the crew. The thing that annoyed me, and why I'm airing you out now is cos you couldn't deal with it and go away and do what I said. Instead you get at me like 'BUT BUT I'VE BEEN GETTING BETTER I PROMISE' then trying to call me out for a battle for a crew spot. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:41pm
grabbing popcorn n a dutch brb
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:44pm
Lol, I think you're over-exaggerating.  I told you I have gotten better, and I'll prove it. then I asked you for a topical battle, and IF I WON, then I'd get in. How is that not fair? Use your brain. . . If that's not logical then I do not know what is anymore. If someone beats you they're obviously on or above the level you're on. So stop ducking me and battle me.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:47pm
Not even remotely true, people slip up in battles all the time. If somebody beats you in a battle, it's just that they beat you in a battle. It actually has no impact on if they're better than you or not. Look at Chain, Chain's lost to various dudes on this bored. But for the majority of people who you ask he's the number 1 dude on here. A battle don't mean shit, a battle is just a battle.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:53pm
Well, that shows how much you love it. To some of us a battle means a lot. Because we LOVE it.  So are you saying you're afraid of slipping up in a battle against me?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2013 at 7:58pm
Anybody who has a deep love of internet battle rapping probably should reevaluate their life. Tbh I just don't want to battle you, because I don't really want to battle anybody atm.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic