Author
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vib.klean -vs- JBrenn
    Posted: 28 August 2013 at 2:57am
I don't mind crew vote my squad is all very honest but if you have abjections please state them when you check in.
10 lines.
No flips.
No hates or dr plz.

Due when ever please drop before sept 10th though.

Good luck vib.

Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2013 at 4:25am
Check
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2013 at 7:16pm
check.. ill try and drop something tonight.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 9:38am
* He dropped a Open mic called THIS IS WHAT IT IS in which he names 20 or so site mc's(not mine though)
** All his battles he has atleast half his verse just filler lines and VW= volts wagon beetles and what have you.
*** 26 wins he allways jumps at the chance to battle the new guys.
**** he was KO'd by Arthur.... Art=arthur.
***** V for vendetta is a movie in which the hero's body is sent on the under ground to blow up parliament 

OK...
'THIS IS WHAT IT IS' bitch you can cry you can pout ...
Even naming the whole site i noticed you kept my 'name outcha mouth'!*

Lets talk about your bars now looking like all fill...
Only time you see V with a W is on a car grill...**
Look Fag ill man handle you and rattle this dude...
26 wins? padding his stats by battling noobs...***
Need i 'PAINT' you a picture V Punches about to spark...
'Brush'd with a fist cause he gets knocked out by 'Art'...****

This gender clash has a dickhead smashing V like tender nads...
The only V blowing up on an english site wears a Vendetta mask!*****

uppin for you Vib.Klean
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:13pm
Might be droppin tonight,verse is at home (whats written so far).
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:46am
 I spit raw and contagious, so you fixed your structure which was wrong and outrageous?
good thing cuz it reminded me of mlks quote ;it belonged to the ages!
Now let me explain why i'm not just a random dude that will pounce,
I gave ur bitch the mandible claw; thats why she got tubes in her mouth!
Cock zoomed up her blouse,then came back from iraq now u suffers from stupidity
the government wont pay wack rappers so u  cant get funds on diss-ability
just be righteous nig, i piped ya bitch, BUT gave her bread the night i slid
so you tried to hustle packs on the corner but nobody liked ya sigs!!
goodnight kid, plus you still broke, so ill leave u where the bitches dissolve
cuz those afghahnis didn't get ya, i'm here to klean up and finish the job

Proctologist View Drop Down

Stats: 2-2-2
Form: WLWLQQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Proctologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:32am
^^decent opener 4/5
^^nice Volkswagen I get it4/5
^^lol I don't know if ^^this is true but good punch 4/5
^^nice punch 4/5
^^nice closer 4/5
 I spit raw and contagious, so you fixed your structure which was wrong and outrageous?
^^^^decent opener 3/5
^^decent hit 3/5
the government wont pay wack rappers so u  cant get funds on diss-ability
^^this was your best line vibe 5/5
^^nice 3/5
^^strong closer nice4/5 j brenn is in the marine corps right?
Mvgt=j brenn but only by a little very close and dope battle
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:45am
Thanks for the vote proct.
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:03pm
Uppin for indepth votes
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:20pm
J Brenn: Opener was mehh.. Line was worded okay but it didn't have much on the punch factor towards your opponent. V with a W concept was crack, original, I liked it. However, the wording of that bar wasn't very strong and shortening filler to fill took a bit away from the first line of the bar also. Fell short because of the wording but you got credit for the dope concept. 26 wins bar was okay, an okay personal. Nothing too strong but it didn't fall short either. Knocked out by art bar was cool, plus personal points.. I wasn't feeling the nameplay on the closer. Didn't feel like that punch did too much damage attacking.

Klean: Opener was mehh tbh.. Got the personal play, I didn't think the concept you brought along with it did much for the punch. Next bar okay, it flowed nicely. I liked the personal played on his wife and the 'tubes' reference, although I thought something a bit stronger could have been brought here. Dissability line was crack. It was similar to what I thought about J brenn's VW line.. Dope ass concept and had the potential to be a really strong punch but the wording was a bit off, IMO. The cigs line was nice. Decent play on his signatures. First line of that bar was throw away, filler though. Stay away from doing that. Closer was mehh.. Didn't finish this off strongly.

MGVT Vib Klean - Both had there up and down lines. Brenn's downfall tbh was posting that lifelong story he did because now personal for personal, obviously the personals against him will be a bit stronger because they are really personal and people can dig deep with a punch thats emotionally close to him. As Brenn's personals was just on statistical losses, records, and an OM. Klean had a few lines that were worded a bit better than Brenn's but overall both of you had some issues in that area IMO. J brenn, I've seen you write a lot better than what you brought here also (Our battle for instance). Make sure you keep up the strong writing, you don't want to take a step back. Goodluck you two. 
Go my Minions!

Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:23pm
thanks for takin the time law. 1-1
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:46pm
brenn though u opened pretty strong. next few lines kinda fell short then u came out n ended on a strong note thought ur closer coulda been worded a lil better for a stronger effect over all was a decent drop i kinda think u took vib a lil light n played around with a shortened style on this verse. to me it just wasnt up to par with what i know u can do

vib. thought this was a decent verse from u u keep a good flow threw out throwing jabs in here an there that diss ability line killed me great wording on that n in my eyes the hardest hittin punch in the battle while this wasnt a landslide u did enough to take the battle in my eyes definatly seen alot of growth from u since u came back an thats always good to see

overall not a bad battle both came with good verse but vib edged it out in my eyes
mvgt vib
stay up guys
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 4:57pm
2-1 good battle brenn.
Dougysnuggy View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-11-5
Form: NWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dougysnuggy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 5:04pm
MVGT brenn for more consistency. Vib's verse was just him talking about fucking his bitch, mainly filler. I don't even think vib had any punches, a few personals but not really that great since he only talked about his bitch 70% of the time. Vib, your style has gotta change. All you talk about in battles is fucking someones girl. You're not Tyga, meek mill, or any of those shitty rappers. 
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 5:20pm
2-2
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:41pm
Vib, you can't hate on folks for having an opinion. Douggys vote counts, btw, you can't mod your own battles.

Carry on
The original comeback kid
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2013 at 7:44pm
Ty dtk for a verdict. 2-2
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:44am
OK...

Ok, the opener made perfect sense and i can see why you chose it as your opener, trouble is it wasn't very hard hitting, its not really much of a personal saying that somebody didn't mention you. The v-dub punch was kool, it was a kool personal and it comes off effective. But you could have pulled it off better and linked the first line to it. Next bar flows well but doesn't really have a real punchline to it. And if noobs give an open callout whats wrong with somebody accepting it? I can see why it can be seen as a personal, but again its just not making me go "oohh damn!". Your next punch doesn't work! There is no shame in losing to Arthur! Nah I'm kidding, all things considered its a good bar, the first line connects in and the punch is clever. The closer was kool, i tried to come up with a v for vendetta punchline when writing bars for vib but couldn't come up with anything hard enough, its a good finish.

Overall: its an average verse dude. Nothing made me jump out of my seat, but there were a few good lines scattered throughout.

the government wont pay wack rappers so u cant get funds on diss-ability

Ok so your first bar was not that great, it flowed well and i liked the multis you used though......ok pause.......dude that second bar. Oh my god. Its one of the first bars i have read on this site that made me think "jesus, did he just say that?!?!". Its HARD. Its also harsh, but hey this is the internet, nobody forced brenn to post pics of his partner in hospital (no disrespect of course, i read jbrenn's story and my heart goes out to his wife). But DAMN! That's PERSONAL. And the punch is great, mandible claw, tube socks right? Yeah, that's raw and gritty vib dude. The next bar was ok, i have seen the diss ability wordplay used before, quite a bit actually, but the way you used it was kool. The sigs punch was kool, makes sense, coulda been harder though. The rhyme in the last bar is maad forced, bitches dissolve/finish the job? It doesn't work in my opinion.

Overall: i can't get over the tubes bar, everything after it was kind of tame but maybe because that bar was so raw.

Verdict: i give this to vib klean, i don't need to say he had the better personals, but he also used some nice concepts.

Winner: Vib.klean

Oh and on a side note, dougys vote was a complete and utter hate vote.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:28am
3-2  thanks for the vote Arthur... wow yea i dont care if you hate dougy a mod said it stays so vib. you can just accept the vote... as for the personals no hard feelings number 1 and number 2 this a battling site i knew it was gonna get used against me eventually but not in EVERY battle with recycled concepts.. Either way Vib. the line was dope. Ill make sure to not under estimate you next round.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 12:20pm
Vib - DTK said dougys vote is allowed, so it stands.

You aint a mod, you dont decide what counts and what doesnt.

Quit spamming the thread and let people vote.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic