Author
DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 August 2014 at 1:27am
Fuck-ing lol
The original comeback kid
IsaiahtheGreat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IsaiahtheGreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2014 at 12:18am

Appreciate it. Can't wait to get started.

JaeCRoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JaeCRoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2014 at 11:35am
Lol thanks for the insight. And it was funny as shit to read
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 5:54pm
Lol I've never read this until now
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 5:58pm
I think this applies to some dudes that arent noobs....
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:01pm
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

I think this applies to some dudes that arent noobs....

^
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:20pm
Elite using iPad Safari
Active for 220 minutes, last seen 5 minutes ago at 6:15pm on Viewing Member Profile: ‘Trizzy Tre’ Member Profile

Can I help you?? lol
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:21pm
Lol!
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:22pm
Always odd when you catch someone checking out your profile.
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:25pm
I had no idea you could do that
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:28pm
Lmao I just checked Chrome and Safari on my iPad, not on LA. Only on IE on my brother's laptop since mines down, so honestly no clue why it says that my man. Haha. And it's not 6:15 pm over here, its 1:28 lmao
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 November 2014 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by Rutter knows best Rutter knows best wrote:

Always odd when you catch someone checking out your profile.

LOL

Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 1:37am
Glad to see this post getting sum use. Like Scooter, I have no time for fuck wits.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2014 at 2:23am
lol

Tloko213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tloko213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:35am
Ok thanks for the heads up and much appreciated.
OTEEZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote OTEEZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:14am
Haha just another noob here sorry I ain't ever done this before and though this is probably a diss to myself and many it is rather informative thanks for ya help!
Enoch View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Enoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 7:24pm
**PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT**

"Are you finding it difficult to accept noobs?"

"Has your status gone to your head, and you refuse to battle noobs because you do not want to be the poor sap to say he lost to a guy with only 5 posts?"

"Do you reject noobs in every thread because they arent established enough to stand inside your elite circle of status"

"Are you depressed because a noob had the audacity to not feed your drop?"

"Are you a troll, but give yourself a pass because Vets deserve special privileges? "

Then this may be for you. . . 

For just seconds a day, you can help a noob by not being a troll or judgmental

"But Enoch, us vets dont know how to establish respect for new comers

Well fortunately, Here are 4 steps that can help you out. . .

Step1:

Don't make your first impression a bad one. These websites exist and thrive by new memberships. Mostnoobs will decide whether or not they want to stay based on their first week experience with established members of the community.

Step2:

When a "noob" unknowingly does something that you determine is "stupid" or "against the rules". . . it is best to first address the situation calmly and respectful. Eagerness to berate a new comer to this site just to flex ones own ego is very unmotivational for said noob, and ultimately, a bad display of character. In other words, dont make an ass out of yourself in public that could give NOOBS the wrong impression about the site.

Step.3.   

Don't just expect noobs to leave feedback. You are the veteran member. . it is your moral duty to lead by example. Dont tell a noob to leave feedback before posting, then turn around and only reply and comment to your very own pieces of work.

Step 4.

Don't be one of those people who automatically assumes that you are more talented then a noob just because he has only been on this site for 24hrs compared to your 10 years of eliteness. Vets get annoyed at noobs claiming they are going to take over, just as noobs get annoyed by VETS thinking they are on a higher skill set of writing/battling/rapping just because they have been on the site for a longer duration of time. Don't speak down on a noob like they have to put in extra dues to battle you just because your a big shot on an internet forum. In the real world. .  nobody is impressed or affected by peoples online accomplishments on rap forums. Sorry if you did not already know that. . . 

By following these simple suggestions, you show noobs  that you are not

- a conceited, stuck up, trolling, power hungry elitist asshole. This gives us noobs the confidence and willingness to interact and engage with everyone on the site without feeling like we are pre-judged.

Well everyone. Thanks for having me on this site. . and i hope veterans found this as fun as it was informative. . . until next time . .  this is Enoch saying

Whats up LA?

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 8:19pm
Maybe if new members actually took the few minutes to read the rules, there wouldn't be many issues, eh Enoch?

Protip: Your only allowed one account.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2015 at 8:26pm
LOL
YouKayy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote YouKayy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2015 at 11:03pm
Lol way to Bring in new talent retard.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic