Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:56am
Yo so I'm a new member, how the hell do I get out of the newbie group? I get that you want people to show a bit of commitment but we can't even vote on battles? I read somewhere it's ~50 (they were unsure) posts...am I meant to just talk shit for 50 posts? :S Going to check out open mic now though
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:20pm
Newbies so a distinct interest in finding out how basic things work here, and spam the battlefields with shit, such as posting a random verse in someone else's battle.

There's a lot of things to do here other than battle. Such as open mic, you will actually build a better rep by dropping some verses and more importantly feedback in Open Mic.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 1:43am
Alright...so is it 50 posts until you get out of it?
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 10:46am
Lmao. Goose. That shit was funny, but much needed. 
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Absolute Abomination Absolute Abomination wrote:

I don't know the exact number but it's about 50.

However it's points not posts. Posts count towards your points but there other ways of earning points, such as making worthwhile quality posts.

Just post naturally and you'll be able to battle before you know it. But try and game the system and it'll be a lot harder, if not worse.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:01pm
Aiight cheers.
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

Originally posted by Absolute Abomination Absolute Abomination wrote:

I don't know the exact number but it's about 50.

However it's points not posts. Posts count towards your points but there other ways of earning points, such as making worthwhile quality posts.

Just post naturally and you'll be able to battle before you know it. But try and game the system and it'll be a lot harder, if not worse.

Its about 40 posts if not exact bro, I guess you're 1/3 your way there... You can try cypher games, post feed in OM verses, participate in hip-hop or other entertainment discussions going on !
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:28pm
Yeah man I'm doing that stuff. Not too keen on writing my own OMs though. I'm usually pretty bad at coming up with a verse without some kind of topic or shit to feed off. And it's hard critiquing people when you know your shit isn't much/any better.
Young D View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Young D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2015 at 12:37pm
Just give an honest opinion...

you can leave feedback on my tracks if you want....
Young D
Grimeeeeeeey

BigAztec View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote BigAztec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 2:49am
as a new member who signed up like 10 minutes ago..
Allow me to Introduce myself by saying... this is the best Idea Any battle Site ive seen has came up with. I really did just come here to throw bars at niggas...  but if I have to earn respect before I can battle.. I really like the thought of that, it makes me feel like this community takes its battle serious.. unlike other sites..

Soo far im impressed.. hats off to the Mods or people controlling the site.. I look forward to earning a rank, and start kicking niggas asses soon.  on my way to the voting threads..

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 3:19am
SOUNDS LIKE THE DERANGED KISS ASS RANT OF SOME MULTIPLE ACCOUNT USING FAGGOT

but on the slight off-chance you are a genuine new member, hey. whats up?
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 5:15am
What's the guy who keeps coming back name again?
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2015 at 3:44pm
Shav is I-Kontinue, so no (and please stop casting aspersions at my friends, thanks) I believe you're thinking of Shawn/Big Game.
Music

Ink - Always remembered, never forgotten (as a fake as fuck piece of shit who tried to steal 2 persona's)
XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by SwordedStylez SwordedStylez wrote:

Shav is I-Kontinue.

You mean Shavaughn,right?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2015 at 3:20pm
And we never saw him again
Show me a fortress and I'll show you a ruin.
TooLz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote TooLz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2015 at 7:21pm
Man this is a great read and a great way to know the do's and dont's as a new user on the site...but I feel like the word 'noob' is somethin thats degradin
DisKreet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DisKreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2015 at 7:10am
lol thanks for dumbing it down love.. can't get any easier than that
"those who don't think, forfeit their right to an opinion"
"No Weapon formed against me Shall Prosper" </a>

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 5:52pm
lol..I've been all over this board since hooking up,
I've left numerous amounts of feed in open and audio,
as well as battles,And my first post was I'm intro,
then I manage to get enough post to do a battle,shit
I even dropped an OM 1st,guess what,i battle someone and
all I see and hear is crickets....lol pull the other
one mate,cuz what you post is bollocks to be frank..
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 5:54pm
*pricks ears*

*goes to do a fact check*

Edited by Cuba - 05 January 2016 at 5:59pm
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2016 at 5:58pm
You have made 2 votes in the past 30 days, 1 of which required improvement. Your battle was ready for votes pretty much 2 days ago.

If you only vote twice in 30 days how do you expect people to flock to vote your battle?

Tbf we haven't started reviewing Open Mic feedback but I will go and have a look to see the ratio between number of OM'S you've recently dropped and how many you have given feedback on. Wonder what I'll discover...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic