Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 9:13am
Originally posted by JBrenn JBrenn wrote:

I can key style first if titu needs the extra time Orion I don't mind dropping first. Is there flipping or feeding this round?

That can be really dangerous. :p
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:10am
I said default so technically that's a yes, but as you both finished even on the votes and it took me to tie-break it in the first place, let's call it no flips
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:22am
Aight. Its no flips then.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2013 at 11:51am
Originally posted by Arthur Arthur wrote:

people that no show on tournaments should not be allowed to participate in the next one. that should be a rule.

That is how things are done, though the no-showers dont tend to be around for the next one. However I would not consider this a "tournament", it's more a group of pre-organised battles.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:05am

VERSE

Sympathies for this impotent-cried a lot then rushed to docs they made his bitch escape the death,
whats next? She giggled:"That makes two of us" n  ditched JB;  left relationSHIT mess,
Now hes emotionally wreck like the waves of tsunami hittin'  direct to the decks,
Stressed n depressed cuz T's waves gonna throw "J" out in just a "flash" of my text,
I burn "corpses" even after their death- ....infact thats something like.., 
Its worst than "kill" dressed him in white n left em  laying by his sibling's side,
Don't even try bitch cuz only time this prick  got seen with "Art" was in the battle he lost,
Look at the sigs he posts wheres the art when he steals "stamps" from someones "collecting box",
Whats the day today Brenn?.... whatever it is...Call me Dog cuz its my day,
Even orion knew this whack's skills..  So your dead line will end on fried day(friday)
I know-This guy wasn't aware of my death constructing destructive blows,
Or else this pimp wouldn't  begged his "hoes " to no show so he could win this goal,
Besides that here is another thought....just a possibility but with a higher probability,
maybe BG and IZ preferred embracing suicide rather facing punches by Mr.T,
Outta bars?leme tell ya... I got them enough to grill and roughly roast this whole chick,
Giving you option to flip- Since this crowd also wants a recap how Titu thrashed this dick,

EXPOS
1st bar: His girl had an accident but she managed to get through. Brenn was very stressed at that time. Selena Gomez broke up with Justin Bieber (JB) and in an interview, when she was told that the interviewer made JB cry last week, she laughed and said "that makes two of us" 
2nd bar: "deck" is also referred to the "deck of cards". Jokers (Js) are worthless cards in a deck which are thrown out cuz they are not used in games."flash" is also the game of cards.
3rd bar: his job : United States Marine Corps. He  was defeated by " Dress To Kill". He dropped an open mic in which his friend died in a war. He called him his brother (sibling).
4rth bar: 
He was defeated by Arthur(Art). He makes sigs for people but from  templates."collecting box" is a box in which people collect stamps.
5th bar: Rebecca Black sang a song   "friday" which was an ultimate flop song.His deadline will end on friday.
6th bar: Brotha Goose and IZIAH no showed this battle. Both are from his crew ( syndicates).
7th: explained above..
8th bar: "outa bars?" ; its been a long time he dropped an open mic. Bars are also used to roast chicken on barbecue pits.

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 11:06am
Best of Luck, JBrenn. 

JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2013 at 8:45pm
Good luck I'll drop when I get home.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 8:22am
can i get a 24 extension work ran late today and i have to be in early tomorrow.. -orion- can i get an extension for this if i could get a 24 hrs i would appreciate it.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 1:01pm
wow. I expected to come on here and see your verse
Go my Minions!

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:25pm
It's been three days - 72 hours - since you knew who you would be facing in the final round and when your verse would be due...so no, I can't really give an extension, sorry
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:37pm
So I guess we're done. Titu wins by DQ.

That's the first battle of LA X over and done in the worst circumstances possible. But all credit due to Titu for doing his thing.

I put together this match specifically for a lot of the newer and lower ranked guys so they would have their chance to be part of the event in a competitive battle where everyone stood a chance (instead of putting you vs The Law or Cuba or something).

And I also put you in an innovative format which would get people interested...so where sometimes if you're Titu or you're Crusade and people don't read or vote your shit because you're not a big name, you'd get votes in this because the format was something new.

And despite that, two of you didn't show up at all and one of you, despite being given 24 hours longer than his opponent, couldn't even show up for the second round.

Don't act like you been so damn busy. Iziah's the only one I give any let-off at all, because he has genuinely been inactive and he contacted me early with a good reason to explain why. You, you've been making dozens of signatures and that other prick has dropped more OMs than I can count.

If I ever run anything again, new guys -- whether it's you same people, or others -- are gonna struggle to get a place. And if they wanna ask why, they'll have you people and this battle to blame.

A damn shame.

Lock it up. Titu wins, and I never actually cleared this with any of the powers that be (Scoot/Hangman) but can we get a W for Titu, an L for Crusade and Ns for Brenn, Goose and Iziah please?

And re the BR, because each round in itself is a new battle, The Law should get 2 Ws and 1 L, Dougy 1 L, Zinaii 1 L, Kiki 1 L and The Guy, 2 Ws and counting. We can wait till this is all wrapped up before doing one big update, that's fine. But for argument's sake you could do the records of the people who are out, no, which means everyone above except Guy.

Let me know anyway - in here or via PM - thanks
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 3:41pm
props to Titu, for taking this seriously.

shame this thing didn't play out properly, it was a great format.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:00pm
really pissed.. I request Orion to extend the date for JBrenn if possible?

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:06pm
Believe it or not, I actually spent hours researching and writing this verse. 
I would prefer L rather than this so called W..smh

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:07pm
Props Titu...shitty everyone no showed

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:14pm

exo- bro, props? for? for being in the most shitty battle ever?

Orion put me with these guys, it wasn't my fault at all.
I didn't bitch about it because logically it was a wise decision.
But these guys showed much more non serious attitude than they do in their regular battles. smh

Thanks for ruining the match.. I really appreciate the effort.
Take yo w's and L's  
 im out

Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by JBrenn JBrenn wrote:

I can key style first if titu needs the extra time Orion I don't mind dropping first. Is there flipping or feeding this round?

Thanks btw

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 4:25pm
take it easy hot shot....i ment props for at least showing up...be easy

-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:02pm
If you're really sure you want to give him the extension Titu, then we can give him till the end of today

You can respond here with your decision and that will be the final decision
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2013 at 5:12pm
Thanks a lot O.
Yes.... Till the end of today...
Hurry J...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic