Open Mic: #LAeXecution (The Assassination of Trizzy Tre)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #LAeXecution (The Assassination of Trizzy Tre)
    Posted: 30 November 2013 at 11:15pm
You haven't said shit to me, til I just dropped that bar the other day.
I dictate this shit bro, you already know.
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 11:02pm
Again, you really think that weak faggot bar got me mad wit you?

I'm just slapping you around coz that's what you are here for.

But let's say we go with what you sayin here.... I dropped a bar on you before the one you just mentioned.

Damn son, you can't even be wrong right.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:54pm
All of this today J ya fucking bum, all because of 1 bar I wrote, got your sorry ass butthurt.
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:48pm
BG pm me when you get a chance, I'll let you know when it's ok to speak again.

BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:30pm
Ur so played out ya got to bag for feed like city bums, smh.
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 10:28pm
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

PS - does anyone else want feedback?! Now is the time to ask... I'm housebound

I got a couple of drops buried under opens of BG arguing and dissing his own aliases if you get a few minutes.

You know I appreciate the feed. I still gotta hit you up some feed in yalls collab too, I ain't forgot.

BIG GAME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 9:30pm

I'ma openly tell ya, you a joke in this fella
No one's saying Neek-iller (that's knee-killer, my dawgz) unless there's a broken patella!

My shit's so hot, when you spit, it's somethin' cold
You've got no Tec-Neek (technique, fyi) and I ain't talkin' 'bout gun control!!!!!!!!!!

I straight don't give a fair fuck! My shit is tight like it was airbrushed!
The way nobody likes you-Neek (expo: "unique") it's like military haircuts! (expo contd: crew cuts in military)

I'm owning the other boarders, you're totally running shorter
The way I leave this phone-Neek-rippled (phony crippled, word) it's like I was calling him underwater (OMG)

Kilt em!

That's what I'm talkin about.
You finally throw some punches.
I can appreciate that.
Vib.Klean View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 35-28-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Vib.Klean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 9:03pm
Cant get over that opener
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:58am
dont make it get super ugly...#Handiman
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:53am
#ethered

#nuffsaid
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:46am
its 2013...nobody likes a bully.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:44am
I'ma openly tell ya, you a joke in this fella
No one's saying Neek-iller (that's knee-killer, my dawgz) unless there's a broken patella!

My shit's so hot, when you spit, it's somethin' cold
You've got no Tec-Neek (technique, fyi) and I ain't talkin' 'bout gun control!!!!!!!!!!

I straight don't give a fair fuck! My shit is tight like it was airbrushed!
The way nobody likes you-Neek (expo: "unique") it's like military haircuts! (expo contd: crew cuts in military)

I'm owning the other boarders, you're totally running shorter
The way I leave this phone-Neek-rippled (phony crippled, word) it's like I was calling him underwater (OMG)

You damn right I'm a legend, you ain't even on the map
Why don't you get to fallin' back
You awful cracker
Not that Kid Rock affiliate
I'm brilliant with the illy shit
But what can YOU really spit?
All up on them touchy feely scripts
You an emo rapper
While I punch like Tyson
Oh and B T W . . .
Fuck Iceland!

You just got bodied son

#holddat

#deeznuts
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:25am
you would call out the guy whos 0-1...some legend you are.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:19am
Neek, let's battle

Cuba, yea I don't know if it was the same battle posted twice or whether we just battled on WB... my memory says the latter, but it might have been the former

Until you've topical league battled on netcees though, you've never reached the pinnacle

Until you have tho, by which point someone on netcees tells you about a battle league on sickspitters which is ACTUALLY the pinnacle

And it keeps going on like that till you are air-lifted out of your basement, with the walls having been knocked thru to get you out, then buried at the bottom of the Pacific ocean

Rapper T . . . thank you . . . NZ huh, make sure you guys fuck up Australia in the final tomorrow...which is today for you now............yea

Edited by -Orion- - 30 November 2013 at 2:11am
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:10am
Standing in the crossfire of Orion and wreckless, dope open mic Orion no justification requested
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 1:06am
I've only skim read the biblical posts, but just wanted to say...

The dick riding/reputation thing...I can see why people said it but pretty sure me & Orion had a battle that we posted on WB (where I was well known and actually where I first started out) as well as on LA and he won the battle on both sites as far as my memory goes. So yeah, for me you're reputation counts against you in terms of expectation as much as it counts in your favour.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:58am
why are you so emo all the time? its just the internet dude.
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:45am
Nig

That quote was earlier in this thread and was me responding to the notion that my 'success' on LA was driven by 'dickryding'...so I mentioned my travels on other boards as they were relevant...I specifically went to other boards kinda just to make a point that I wasn't only winning on LA because of dickryders...that's it

I'm gonna have to assure you that I take no offence to the ground-breaking possibility that there might be a person or people 'on netcees alone' who you think is/are better than me

Anyway, I can feel my IQ being lowered into the abyss just by actually engaging in this thread now

I tried, but it's not working

Save for if Wreck comes back with something half-way interesting I'll call time on this and go back to the tried and true 'you suck'/'you don't' posts and then people can complain I'm 'being mean', not 'giving real feed' or not 'helping the newbies' enough...just remember you brought it on yourselves kids

Oh yeah and if anyone else actually wants to read the drop...specially those who felt like posting up in here...go right on ahead
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:28am
my question is.... how are we questioning the integrity of our own home? what site are we on right now? why are we arguing whos post count is higher on another website? I didnt read a lick of this nonsense...but real shit, if the verse was so weak.. why no killer response?

p.s I never seen Orion win a battle in my life so...I totally agree he needs to battle ChainsawRep82772 or he aint legit.
wreckless View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 14-2-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wreckless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 November 2013 at 12:17am

I just got caught up on all this, been busy as fuck today and I'll respond when I get home. Heading out for dinner so yea. However I will say pretty much this.

Genuinely tho it's an interesting discussion... I don't blame you if the sheer length of the post puts you off even attempting to read it, but it is an interesting discussion

Lex Star the Outlaw
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic