Open Mic: #LAeXecution (The Assassination of Trizzy Tre)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
fuckoff View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2013 at 10:29pm
lol gif and a half Clap
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Crew: Renegades

Text Rank: #1
Stats: 90-4-1
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 6:14pm
Thanks everybody

Originally posted by Titu Titu wrote:

Video is not working for me due to known reasons. (but thats only me)
Can i have the link?

Hopefully it explains itself
. . . Now who said they fuckin' with me?
They just said that FUCKIN' with me
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2013 at 6:25pm
Can't take a damn thing away from ya here O, this shit was fire. I mean I started feelin bad for the guy like halfway through, he's just burnt now. Gud shit fam
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 6:57am
I came by to pay my respects..but I put my two cents in Shawns change cup outside the pool hall on forgotten memory lane

youll have to settle for an "uppin"...its a rough economy
#Bananas
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 1:11pm
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 1:12pm
^^^^ROTFL
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 1:53pm
Ok, I need to feed this properly before it disappears into the depths of the archives.

Lyrical murder!! I mean, he more or less dug a fat arse hole in the ground, put a cardboard casket in there, stabbed himself repeatedly and fell perfectly into the void that became his tomb. I came along before he drew his last breath, gripped him by his bum chin and throat slammed him back into that hole. Then you pissed all over him till that cardboard became all soggy... then bounced on his head 10 times for good measure. I personally think he actually experienced real physical chest pains when he read this, cuz you brutalized him in the nastiest way. I can honestly say with my hand on my black heart, that there aint one line I could be picky about. No shit!
And LOL @ people talking like you'd lost touch with battling. That dunt happen as far as I'm concerned.
The BG opener was the kiss of death. The line about my girls pic was jokes lol. How the fuck could he have bettered this?? He couldn't ave. Plain n simple. I came away from reading this feeling like you more than dealt with him. Call it necessary overkill if you like. But very entertaining overkill. The OVERkill being that your opening bars already had him body bagged and toe tagged. Fuckin loved it!!
J504 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 25-0-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote J504 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by CHAIN CHAIN wrote:

them punches...

That shit just leaned me.
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2013 at 10:59pm
Originally posted by -Orion- -Orion- wrote:

Damn Trizz....
+Sick-Witted+
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 12:29am
TYSON!!! TYSON!!! TYSON!!!
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 12:40am
If Triz was me, there wouldn't have been a no show!
Would you like to battle Shawn, Orion?

How about we set that up because even though I am probably more annoyed than you are to even see triz's name, I am even MORE annoyed that somehow I am associated with this.

What do ya say Orion, let's battle.

I mean, it's only right.
You keep mentioning my name, now it's time to really man up.

Fuck it, you too Neek.

See people get shit twisted. it's not about how much shit you can talk, like Neek for instance.
It's about how ya battle.

I demand a match with Orion and then Neek.
And don't try no wiggle shit, cos y'all started this!

Fuck triz!

Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 12:49am
Rofl @ you demanding shit.

I didn't think you were Trizz, but like others I found the timings of you too a little weird. You'd get banned, then he'd show up. Then you'd come back, and he'd disappear. Which was a trend that went on. Was a little strange, so it's not too farfetched for people to think.
BIG GAME View Drop Down

Stats: 29-4-0
Form: WLWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote BIG GAME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2013 at 12:51am
Is that what it is?
I feel like Triz is a bum so it's kind of disrespectful to me, lol.
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 1:00am
Originally posted by Jay Homicide Jay Homicide wrote:

Rofl @ you demanding shit.

I didn't think you were Trizz, but like others I found the timings of you too a little weird. You'd get banned, then he'd show up. Then you'd come back, and he'd disappear. Which was a trend that went on. Was a little strange, so it's not too farfetched for people to think.

this is my first post on here. but jeez...I dont really see this pattern youre talking about. its not like we're explaining how time travel works... so easy pattern is easy and I dont see it
#Bananas
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 1:02am
p.s... I never said you can come outside Shawn.
#Bananas
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2013 at 2:26am
*could come outside

and your first post made no sense either. 

are you high?
wreckless View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 14-2-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wreckless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 8:05am

OK.... I'm gonna do something it seems a lot of niggas on here don't want to do. I'm gonna give an unbiased constructive review on this drop as a whole.

Claim you a finance man, but you don't act right

'Cuz you only controlling 'Big accounts' on a fuckin' RAP SITE

^ killer... IF... and thats a big IF it is fully confirmed truth... sick personal in that case or a miss if it's a false shot.

You stuck in that basement, dreamin' of the bank life

But the most action you ever had is with a JPEG of Manc's wife

^ So I guess you're saying hes a virgin?  Real talk kind of blah... 

This ho's phoney

Like Kim Jong-Il, career/Korea bluffin' when really he SO RONERY

^ I like the career/Korea aspect but 90% of the niggas on here complain that this is forced normally when coming from anyone but you. Long story short your punch is saying he's lonely? Blah...

I'll savage this kid

Pussied out of unlimited, this faggot's scrambling for his pre-write worse than Canibus did

^ This was nice... hard hitting... feeling this bar

He'll have Belt and Essay bars...I could predict this sleepin'

I'll make this fake Jada bitch leave like I was Will Smith creepin'

^ I get that it's a pink slip battle but this was a soft punch...

Hate the way you always sayin' 'bruh' like a total fag

You tried Stylin' and were WEAKEST on your OWN COLLAB

^ Decent shot, stating he was the weakest on it is a matter of opinion. But I like the punch regardless.

The way I lyrically dick Tre see Warren Beatty wanna play me

While Point promoted Fuck ABOVE you 'cuz he KNOWS ya shady!

^ Missed personal attempt in my eyes.  The Dick tre see shit was sick, but the follow up could of been made so much better as a personal if attacked in a different way.

That Manc shit you pulled was sly as fuck man

Emilio Estevez called and he wants his Mighty Duck back

^ So you're calling him out on ducking the battle with Manc, again could of been attacked in a better way.

Triz on six figures? It's time he confesses

He only makin' big digits changin' IP addresses

^ Pretty much the same as bar one except a softer hit.

You so broke, can't even pay respects

And the only E Class you got is when teacher's gradin' A to F

^ Nice... solid hitting... clean personal

You gonna call me washed up but ya speakin' outta place

Fix up that trailer shower Shawn and wipe ya semen off ya face

^ Bland and basic.... A lot of people on here constantly drop lines like this on here "wipe ya semen off ya face" and it gets called out for being basic all the time. Orion does it and it's sick?

Ya leavin' in disgrace, all crazy on my dick

So you might have to call me Affleck the way I made this Alias my BITCH

^ Decent closer, feeling it... but again it hits harder if it is 100% confirmed he's an alias of Big Game... if not it becomes more of a filler shot, which hurts a closer.

Overly All - It was a decent verse but the overall reaction to it is clearly overly done. I think if you actually reread the verse from an unbiased perspective, say I, Nigma, Arthur, Manc, Levy, or anyone else dropped this verse do you honestly think it would of gotten the heavy.... HEAVY... amount of love that this received? I'm not saying it was bad or even average. It was a decent verse but I have seen harder hitting verses dropped. (granted with fewer bars) It was a sick battle verse but had some lines that seemed bland especially when I look at someone with your reputation. Take this feed back however you want. I'm sure I'm gonna receive hate from you or someone else for speaking about this verse not being the greatest verse ever constructed but meh...  

Lex Star the Outlaw
-Orion- View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Orion- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 7:24pm
I really don't feel the need to defend this piece...its status is obvious

And the below is not 'hate'...especially not by my standards

But you're trying too hard

Many people in this thread say the same shit you just did - maybe less pretentiously - about other shit from me...so that's your theory busted that this is all my assimilated legion of dickryders

(Incidentally, to these people who speak like you are, I tend to say, wtf do you expect...think objectives and think competition...does it do what it needed to do and does it do it better than any competition?... Well, yes...and if you think not...show me better, please, 'lol')

People have said the shit you're saying since day one, so much so I went to three or four other sites, unknown, battled the top heads...never lost

Objectively, there's not much more I could do to prove my point even if I wanted to

You called the verse sick, yet spent most of the time criticising it. Do you honestly think your breakdown was an accurate way to asses the quality of the verse? Shall I go read your feedback elsewhere?

Again...show me better...please...I'm dying to see it... Just so I can understand whether you know your shit, you're a hater, or you're just one of those (albeit intelligent) socially challenged types who in the absence of being better, just insists on being contrary

Would those bunch of guys have received the same feedback if they had dropped this? That bunch of guys wouldn't have dropped this so it's a stupid fucking question isn't it really. I mean no disrespect but don't even try and act like they are capable of dropping anything anywhere near this - show me something, go on

The only one from your list who did drop something like this - Manc - received equally positive feedback from several people, including me

Someone who regularly drops top-of-the-line shit - Chain - receives equally positive feedback from several people, including me

Sometimes sick is just sick...deal with it...try enjoying it a little bit instead of trying to denigrate it in some way for the see-saw effect you think it'll have on you

All that said and I haven't even got into what you actually said... I could break down your breakdown, not just with the shit you clearly don't know well enough to appreciate but also with the couple critiques that are frankly just funny...but I won't, because this post is long enough already
They didn't mean it
Nah . . .
wreckless View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 14-2-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote wreckless Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2013 at 11:45pm

Please, feel free to breakdown my breakdown if you feel that's needed. I don't know Triz in any way shape or form as you yourself can see when I joined and he was already ghost from the site. Vis Major themselves have been calling triz out on bitch shit he pulled. Even I have "clowned him" to an extent for the no showing garbage he pulled. So my opinion is far from biased against you or towards him. I was just stating what I feel is an unbiased opinion. I don't doubt that you have gone to other sites and dominated, or dominated here for that matter.  But say for critique purposes, lets bring up the bar that I guess you could say I was hardest on.

You gonna call me washed up but ya speakin' outta place

Fix up that trailer shower Shawn and wipe ya semen off ya face 

Please explain to me what I'm missing from this bar alone if you don't want to do a full breakdown of my reply. From what I'm see your stating he either sucks dick or is receiving a facial. Either way its alright clowning I guess but far from anything hard hitting. Overly all I respect the verse and the quality of it. I enjoyed the read, not once did you see that I claimed the "battle verse" was weak. I stated that the over hype on the verse felt excessive which I have to wonder if it's do to the fact of you're name as opposed to the actually quality of the drop. Name something thats better? Arthurs verse in his battle against me I felt was better then this in a bar by bar basis, and that was used against me. lol Granted his was 6 bars and not 12 as this was, so maybe if he  dropped twice as many the quality would of dropped. But judging it against this verse, overly all I would gladly say his 6 beat the 6 best that was used in this. Mind you fam, I'm just stating my opinion on all this and am in no way meaning to sound like I'm hating cause that is definitely not what I am trying to imply. 

Lex Star the Outlaw
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2013 at 1:17am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic