Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Xplicit19 View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-9-1
Form: WLWNLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Xplicit19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: really
    Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:40pm
How the hell are you goin to suspend manc. He has a legitimate reason to up his shit. Ive had battles won for three weeks now and still sitting on like page 4 of battlefield. Yea yea yall got real lives but its sad this happens

fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:57pm
bit harsh.. really?
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 12:59pm
the lotd should be stickyd imo. 

#freemanc
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:06pm
There are 3 mods plus my self, neither of us have the time to dedicate to the battlefield. Most of which is made far more difficult by all the bullshit that goes on in there. So the time we do have is wasted with petty shit that should not exist.

I focus on 'behind the scenes', such as developing new features or improving the site for the benefit of everyone. Since the mods are busy, I have started to help close battles, so I created a thread asking for people to make things a hell of a lot easier to close the battles.

To put it simply, if you are ignoring my more than reasonable requests then you are simply making life far more difficult than it needs to be. If you are making my life difficult, I do not have the time or energy to deal with you, and you may end up with a suspension.

I have had a plan to revolutionise the way battles are handled on this site for a number of years now. It will take a lot of time and effort on my part to complete it, but it will help battles get votes and enable them to be closed a hell of a lot quicker. I have never gotten round to even begin to start work on this as I have to deal with the petty politics of the site. People who cannot be bothered to read the rules. People who do not even bother to look before creating a duplicate thread. This means all of my free time, which I do not have as much as I used to, is completely wasted. It means battles are left ignored and the huge improvements that will benefit everyone will never happen.

This is never going to change because people are far to selfish and self centred to even think about the site let a lone anyone else before them selfs and their pointless battle scores.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

There are 3 mods plus my self, neither of us have the time to dedicate to the battlefield. Most of which is made far more difficult by all the bullshit that goes on in there. So the time we do have is wasted with petty shit that should not exist.

I focus on 'behind the scenes', such as developing new features or improving the site for the benefit of everyone. Since the mods are busy, I have started to help close battles, so I created a thread asking for people to make things a hell of a lot easier to close the battles.

To put it simply, if you are ignoring my more than reasonable requests then you are simply making life far more difficult than it needs to be. If you are making my life difficult, I do not have the time or energy to deal with you, and you may end up with a suspension.

I have had a plan to revolutionise the way battles are handled on this site for a number of years now. It will take a lot of time and effort on my part to complete it, but it will help battles get votes and enable them to be closed a hell of a lot quicker. I have never gotten round to even begin to start work on this as I have to deal with the petty politics of the site. People who cannot be bothered to read the rules. People who do not even bother to look before creating a duplicate thread. This means all of my free time, which I do not have as much as I used to, is completely wasted. It means battles are left ignored and the huge improvements that will benefit everyone will never happen.

This is never going to change because people are far to selfish and self centred to even think about the site let a lone anyone else before them selfs and their pointless battle scores.

All that power has finally gone to his head.....
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:14pm
No, I am simply sick of dealing with all the bullshit on this site.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:27pm
i got alot of respect, so i dont wnna argue you with you. but dont act the reason you havent made this or that better is cause youv had to spend 10 minits on sorting the fields out, that your mods should be doing for you anyway, were you actually sat there writing code, and you noticed someone bumped a battle and you were unable to do it anymore. thats weak, we're not children that sort of bullshit doesnt really stand up, for whatever you reason, and im not judging here, havent bothered to do it yet. so reality is, you know that things could be improved on. you realise there is a flaw in the current system you could fix. but havent done it yet. and its everyone elses fault for having to deal with it everyday.

Edited by fuckoff - 10 February 2014 at 1:36pm
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:31pm
p.s. sort the chat out.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:40pm
I am not talking about closing battles or the odd 'up'. Every time I try and get back into LA, I am forced to deal with pathetic shit which distracts my attention away from more important things.

The improvement I have been planning to make for the past few years is seriously major in terms of time needed to code it. But it never happens because I go through the endless cycle of "deal with bullshit then have enough and stop visiting the site" then I try and get back into it and its back to "deal with bullshit then have enough and stop visiting the site".

I can only work on LA while I am at home and have free time. I cannot do it while I am at work (like now) and even then I do not have the time (obviously) to go through 6 pages of battles, most of which contain so much bullshit my brain literally starts to hurt.

Closing battles is not what I am referring to as that is only a recent change, the bullshit has been going on for far longer than you have been a member. But the fact that simple requests that will allow battles to be closed quicker are getting ignored simply does not motivate me to work on LA. Like most of you, to me LA is a hobby, I can only give it as much attention as a hobby deserves. It costs me money as well as time. Dealing with bullshit and disrespect from ungrateful retards  can only last so long until the motivation disappears and I simply cannot be bothered anymore.

Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:43pm
If you're making this out to be something you would've done to any member, you're a liar my friend. 

You and Manc don't get on. He's posted that a battle needs finishing. Because it's him, you feel the need to tell him that you're purposely 'ignoring it' (professional) and say something sarky. So he calls you a wanker. 

Well, in my books, going about the situation like that makes you an utter wanker. 'I start from the bottom up' - How about you just do the job? How's that for an idea? 

And IF... IF.. You are this 'behind the scenes' Mod, then why oh fucking why, are you feeling the need to come in and speak on closing battles? Why aren't you leaving it to PB or Dress? Even saying to Josh, 'hey, have a quiet word with your man, cos he's upping his thread, and I don't like it, cos I can't be arsed with more bullshit on the site' - But no. It's the sarky way, hence we have a bigger situation. 

*Slow fucking clap*

You don't have a responsibility to be anyones friend, you don't even have a responsibility to keep this site going, but if you think that that will stop people telling you when you're being a cunt, you're sadly mistaken. 

And I don't care if i'm banned for this. Go ahead. Make my day. 

I'd call you some kind of keyboard dictator, but you'd only get off of that and spunk all over all your monitors. So i'll just say - Wanker.
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 1:49pm
laters ki. 

lol

scott. im the same as you and probably alot of people here, we do this for fun, but sometimes i need to write a verse for something, and i cba, so i end up procrastinating and messing with other bullshit instead of writing, thats purely my fault. same with you, you choose to get involved instead of doing what you need to do. 

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 3:30pm
im sorry but banning Manc is a dick move...no reason he should be banned at all...why dont you make someone a mod who will actually close battles out?

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 3:31pm
now the whole section is closed???

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:18pm
More mods... Simple fix
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:25pm

kiki makes a valid point.

Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Xplicit19 View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 14-9-1
Form: WLWNLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Xplicit19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:32pm
Thanks for sticking up for manc yall i dont agree at all

#freemanc
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U.N.L.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:33pm
Members of LA awoke this morning to the news that their fellow member "Manc" also known by some as "Leader" or "Runner of the LOTD" or "Big M Daddy" was banned by Scotty for upping his tournament's battle thread...LA is in shock to this brutal takedown by Scotty

I'm also getting reports that Manc tried to talk to Scotty through telephone...Reportedly, Scotty gave him a kind and logical reason for banning him

Some members are reportedly saying that Scotty has some type of "vendetta" against Manc...That this is some sort of "revenge"...I asked Scotty how this revenge "tasted":

I asked Scotty for any more reasons for the banning and the reaction of the LA community and he continued to talk in a reasonable and mature manner

Apparently, the "bullshit" of LA has gotten to the dear owner, named Scotty, who had an approval rating of 63% before the incident...It's reportedly "tumbling down" according to anonymous members of LA and there are claims of him being a "keyboard tyrant" and being to quick to ban...Scotty's response to this was very calm and reasonable...

Now, the breaking news is that Scotty is "fed up" with the "bullshit" that the "battlefields" have "brought in"...Sources close to the situation say that Scotty is tired of "cats" "fucking up" the fields...

This situation has brought to light "The Mod Situation" as some members have dubbed it...They bring a reasonable and logically sound argument that Scotty needs to add "more mods" or "DO something"..

For now, the situation is "unclear"...My sources have nothing to report because nobody actually knows anything because they don't exist...For now, LA will have to wait it out to see what Scotty has in his "diabolical" plan...

EDIT: Breaking news, members of LA are coming together to protest this "atrocious" "abuse" of the law...They shout for freedom for all! For Manc and for the battlefield...

Sources claim that Scotty is "most definitely" listening to the voices of his community

Edited by U.N.L.M. - 10 February 2014 at 4:49pm
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:36pm
Dam scotty why u gotta be like that
we love u scotty why u wanna do us like that
La's been blessing u wit rhymes n good times since 03
Open up the battlefield an stop being a douche b a g
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:38pm
Originally posted by Xplicit19 Xplicit19 wrote:

Thanks for sticking up for manc yall i dont agree at all

#freemanc

Me and that fool have a colab, free the dude
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 February 2014 at 4:50pm
oh damn! lol

Shit about to get real.

Hey scotty if you interested in selling the site, just name a price. I'll throw a bid in. ha
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic