Author
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Radioactive" - Trizzy Tre ft CHAIN & Law
    Posted: 21 February 2014 at 9:50pm

“I’m waking up to ash and dust

I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust

I’m breathing in the chemicals……

Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radio…………….”

{Trizzy Tre}

Its evident my penmanships evidence to induce mass extinction, envision it…

Barz on some wisdom shit, got earth wind n fire right here on my fingertip!

Philosophical thinkers wit! Big Bang theory or creation, terminology of poets…

Is it our destiny or life expectancy when in dreams we recreate those moments!

Kids, grown ups question our existence, truth or fiction is it all a gimmick…

Did Columbus set sail around earth’s surface or was it a flat spinning image?

New World Order disorder to order the peace, cant block their shooting trajectory…

Claims of global warming so lets recycle truth as our new reusable energy!

Here’s a lesson free our reality is in a far off galaxy light years away don’t resist…

If a meteor hits whats your legacy? Will it drop off or persist if life dont exists!

We’re inhabiting the globe so are we the aliens of this stratosphere?

The time is near when humanity finally figures out exactly why we’re here!

{CHAIN}

It’s the Age of Aquarius and AIDS ain’t the scariest…
Strain anymore to us apes since the areas…
We populate are biospheres of toxic waste and various…
Forests were deflowered by these agents that were carrying…
Agents that’s so cancerous they changed up the narrative
That’s word to the beast and all the angels in their chariots
Warring over man while the aliens prepare their ships…
For parenting the planet and the A.I is aware of it  
The Indian, the African, the Asian and the Arian…
Races will become a blend breaking all the barriers
Racists will get buried as we upgrade our mind state
Up to the point where we’re unified beyond faith

{The Law}

I've became so radioactive because my past was too damn brutal

Emitting new life through my eyes as it passes through my pupils

A new beginning, a future that shows a tunnel of growing life

It's time to turn the "chernobyl diaries" into a book of glowing light

No more nuclear wars and hopeless strife, explosions from peoples open fights

That sheds this current wave of chemicals throughout the oceans might

Pollutions, death, global warming that broke the skys, wars devise with true rage

This is a revolution, throwing up our flags, The birth.. The Born..The rise of a new age

It's time to stand up, grab ya unger tongs and trash the shit and misery

It's a statement, A movement, A Fresh Change.. No reminiscing History

This is the end of a time!! We awaken as virgins, Cleaniless displayed in our actions

Brainwashing..Influencing the world as it's burning.. Cause I'm… Radioactive… Radioactive!!!

"Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, RADIOACTIVE!!!!!”

fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2014 at 11:55pm
radioactive is mad catchy lol. trizz the fingertips bar and spinning flat were dope, i really like the concept of this piece lol. maybe ill rehash it in a few months lmao, its something we all have a take on, and personally something iv sometimes ponder about when im stoned lol. i liked how chain took the middle, it seemed apt to have that kind of flow in the middle, chain sick concepts deflowered forest was a sick metaphor, law, new age bar stood out to me, i liked the brokenness of it, with the pauses, the delivery comes off really well. 

good read. intresting combo
Smoothtung View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 25-8-3
Form: WWWLWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Smoothtung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 12:57am
wow this was crazy..
Triz glad to see some of your work again, I was very impressed by your verse. You have some very deep bars, and the wording was tight. I mean right there. props.
This bar is really crazy, one of the best in the entire piece no doubt.

"New World Order disorder to order the peace, cant block their shooting trajectory…

Claims of global warming so lets recycle truth as our new reusable energy!"

"It’s the Age of Aquarius and AIDS ain’t the scariest…
Strain anymore to us apes since the areas…
That’s word to the beast and all the angels in their chariots"

CHAIN just being off the chain right herr, like always. Really tight verse, always loving the unique style and the dirty swagger he puts on  all his stuff.

"I've became so radioactive because my past was too damn brutal

Emitting new life through my eyes as it passes through my pupils

It's time to turn the "chernobyl diaries" into a book of glowing light"

Law every time you drop something man it's clear your getting better and better. That first bar was just.. damn was that on some slick shit.
then..

"Pollutions, death, global warming that broke the skys, wars devise with true rage

This is a revolution, throwing up our flags, The birth.. The Born..The rise of a new age"

Dead.

Dead. Ya'll killed it.

Edited by Smoothtung - 22 February 2014 at 1:08am
Imagery so vividly intrinsic you might miss it..
Though you never even had the chance to witness it
Rameez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 22-40-4
Form: NWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rameez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 2:39am
Nice verse everyone.. I like all the references based on all types of environmental affects.
Everyone came with unique style..

Only problem is that it wasn't completly in story form
More like throwing random statements just for sake of rhyming
And flow..that's what I think after reading this..

So total 3/5

Ez

Edited by Rameez - 22 February 2014 at 2:44am
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 1:06pm
Thanks for the feed FO and smooth...glad ya'll was feeling it.

Plus i am glad you understood what we were trying to accomplish with this piece.

I liked how we all had our own take on the collabo. Props to chain and law on this...

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 2:30pm
This was dope as fuck.

Trizzy your verse was sick man, probably one of the best I've seen from you. Lots of thought-provoking bars and your internals really helped the flow of this while you used a good range of vocab. The reusable energy bar was sick. Solid drop. Chain, the flow in your verse was smooth as fuck and some of your metaphors were absolutely crazy. I hope to see you keep dropping with this style rather than the short bar structure. Law you had a dope verse too and your chernobyl diaries metaphor was sick. I loved the concept of this whole drop and you all worked together nicely. Good shit.
Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 3:20pm
First off. I love this song haha 

Secondly, dope ass piece. 

Each had a major highlight in my opinion, among many things.. 

Tre, I feel like you had the best message, or the message that was best executed. Wasn't cliched, wasn't standard.. It was a perfectly flowed thought and ideology that you presented very well. Especially the opener. 

CHAIN, I liked your whole verse.. But those first 3 bars were ridic, even by your high standards. 

Law, I feel like your wording was the best, which sounds like a relatively small aspect.. But in a piece like this, it's very easy to go on many tangents, and as the last person, you came with a clear and definite purpose, anchored the whole thing, and linked in with the chorus perfectly. 

Bravo.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 February 2014 at 11:10pm
Thanks for the looks fellas.

Props on the great feed...
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2014 at 12:41pm
Shout out to Triz & Law.

Took me a while to get this verse right.

Cool song, but I dont usually write to these kind of beats.

Clap@ for putting this together.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 4:25am
Thanks for all the feedback everyone. 
Great job putting this together tre. 
Go my Minions!

AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 6:15am
New World Order disorder to order the peace, cant block their shooting trajectory…
claims of global warming so lets recycle truth as our new reusable energy

^^my fav bar from you here
trizzz i thought that your verse was ill as fuck. Tight well worded ill barss one after another to a good finish. Mad props here

That’s word to the beast and all the angels in their chariots

chain this was my fav bar ^^ from you. I thought your verse was also ill and i really like the style type of swag you used to brung it here good job.

Illl bar here law my fav ^^ i liked the philosophical feel to your flow great way to set the tone to end the piece. Great work

overall i thought this was a great collab and i think that you guys were all a good pick to do a piece together it was ill and all your verses came down hard as fuck..good job and mad props to all three of you.stsy up
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 11:53pm
Firstly...I don't know the song!

Secondly....Smooth's sig is fucking insane!!

Anyways...

Trizzy - mixed for me...I liked your rhyming and approach to rhyme scheme but it felt like you condensed too much into your lines and it stilted the rhythm of it a little bit. Some lines managed ok because you got a natural cadence but others it felt jumbled. Content wise I actually quite liked the angle that you took and the reflective/philosophical vibe you were on. Not really anything you see people writing like & doing it well (I.e. They just chuck a whole load of big words in there for the sake of it)...so yeah, crop down the line length so you force yourself to focus a bit more and you'll be there. Good verse,

Chain - animal. That's more the rugged type flow I expect, loved the way you just rolled it over as well and just continued on and on and on and on and on #swagger...would've really liked to see you drop a longer verse & develop the concept a bit more, you did kind of rush it through due to the line limitation. But it was still ill, quality drop.

Law - Chernobyl diaries, savage!! I really liked your approach, DMX style kind of punctuated statements was just so sick conceptually. Really well written and you brought your words to life the most for me here. I'd tag you with the same criticism as Trizzy to an extent...couple of the lines could've been trimmed to really amplify them, but I don't think you suffered anywhere near like Triz did...you've got a really good blend in the way you construct your lines, really quality to read.
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 9:45pm
Thanks.

Props on the indepth feed too..
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2014 at 4:44am
Thank you guys for the feedback here. 
Go my Minions!

U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U.N.L.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 2:05am
Trizz - I agree with Cuba that it felt like you tried to condense too much into your lines at times...That'd be my only criticism...Concepts were quite good though...Spinning flat line was dope, and I loved the closing bar...It was a good verse, the recycling the truth line deserves a mention too...

Chain - For real, those first three bars were just savage...Ridiculous..."a blend breaking all the barriers" was a dope line as well...Honestly, this verse was top-notch from you...Killed it......Love when a line carries over well and you nailed that with those opening lines...

Law - Book of shining light was a tight line as was the opener...I liked your verse a lot mainly because of how you ended your verse/collab and tied it back into the concept really well...Collabs really shine when everyone involved comes with their unique style while also staying in touch with the concept...This was an interesting trio and it ended up being something really good, enjoyed it.
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 2:13am
holy fuck guys, so damn sick!! the bars were awesome and yall flowed fluidly. 
some good lines were the fingertip by tre, the angel and chariots line by chain, and the reminiscing history line was cool. good job guys, definite 5*
~Insight The Inspired~
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 6:25pm
Thanks for the feel fellas...

Props on voting this OMOTM IZ...lol

I still gotta drop my vote in there.
TecTonic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-8-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote TecTonic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 7:42pm
This song is dedicated to all the newBs all the happy newBs who have nice battles but dont know what its like to be dope as fuck
Read this
Sincerely awesome D-O-P-E AS FUCK!
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 1:36am
I hate the song personally but thats just me...I read this already hence OMOTM but i feel i should reply...

Trizzy:  DAMN...your opening bar is fucking vicious..that flow was flawless and caught me off guard in the beginning...no joke...With out a doubt the best work I have seen you put out...you followed it up with the moment line and then the world being flat line...cheers to you man...

"

Claims of global warming so lets recycle truth as our new reusable energy!

Here’s a lesson free our reality is in a far off galaxy light years away don’t resist…

If a meteor hits whats your legacy? Will it drop off or persist if life dont exists!"----damn top notch flow top to bottom...

CHAIN:  haha your opened was dope...hell yeah to the
Aquarius...lol  the flow is just absolute killer and smooth as fuck same with the rest of the drop.. 

"

That’s word to the beast and all the angels in their chariots"---damn...i dont even know what to say about that..pfff...fucking aye man

For parenting the planet and the A.I is aware of it  
The Indian, the African, the Asian and the Arian…
Races will become a blend breaking all the barriers---fucking damn homie.....record some shit and post it up man for real

Law:  loved your opening bar...a lot.. but your second and third bar tho...holy shit

It's time to turn the "chernobyl diaries" into a book of glowing light

No more nuclear wars and hopeless strife, explosions from peoples open fights

That sheds this current wave of chemicals throughout the oceans might"---fucking loved this from top to bottom...the flow the words the everything

the ending last couple bars were flawless..i really cant find anything wrong with this drop...you or any of your other collaborators...im sorry for taking so long to give feedback on this drop but I do read em all

this is why I nominated it for OMOTM...congrats fellas awesome drop

Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 2:08pm
Great breakdown Exo - much respect on that bruh
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic