Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Traffik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-5-0
Form: LLWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Traffik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Concrete vs Traffik
    Posted: 24 February 2014 at 12:12am
10 lines
House rules (no flips)
Due in 72hrs
Must check in
and Boosie he a target,
so me?I got my 40 when I'm shittin on the toilet,
I'm paranoid ... -- Boosie
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 9:31am
Check.
Traffik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Traffik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 February 2014 at 7:14pm
*Note*

Has been changed to 16 lines instead of 10.
and Boosie he a target,
Traffik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Traffik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 8:23am

Bar 4- he lost to Point Blank

il make your family, friends & the nieghbors miss you
for Crete its casket! & il make sure 'Concealed' like carrying his favorite pistol
the provings done, so now its time for a bruising son!
we all know 'Condum' for accepting this battle & your fathers is for not using one!
better flea & route cuz i'll finish him & knee his mouth!
battle me? u'll be bleedin out. if Syn wants to see 'Confine' he wont leave the house
pistol to the mouth leaving your chin strapped & infact!
if you try to score a 'Point' i will make sure that you 'Blank' out in your win stats
battle for fun? then ur hobbies shit, facing godly spits
use your 'Con Text Clues', cause everything around states you should 'Probably Quit'
you dont hold heat, cant walk in my shoes youd get cold feet
i would leave a 'Con Verse, Chucked' to the 'Side Seeing stars' like it was 'Old Sneaks'
known to decapatate battlers quick if their name ring!
once you see what 'Con Neck Did' youl know each one of my punches did the same thing
all bars! your cap get rocked! text give it up you have to stop!
cuz no ones 'Investing' in your 'Comedy Act' to prove your only the 'Laughing Stock'

and Boosie he a target,
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2014 at 6:46pm
-he recycled some fillers
-wreckless was part of Vis Maior

hyping his skillset, yet this "kwality" can't strike me with killers
had trouble "sorting out" punches, so he recycled his fillers!
"my writing is iller, I got 8-2-0 stats" = what this failure think
making us cringe, T might be "good on paper" - we still favor INK! 

exposing foes sounds raw, yet traffics tactics ain't without flaws
"I don't topical not into the emotional writing" <-- drivel he said
inhibits his sense, no need to restrain this bitch.. traf limits himself
timid as hell, a helpless tool sucking up to VM, tryin to excess trough 
but they just "neglect traffic" as if they still were a reckless crew!

whatcha expected fool? Syndicate disintegrates disgraces, an easy take
free of haste, like british labour: just do a little work, then "Tee-breaks" 
this sleek snake IS fake: Vis Major riding & Syn dissing, then swear he didn't
a vague critic, this scared bitch is; giving us the finger while wearing mittens

fuck weary gimmicks, got massive hands to squeeze life out of a spastic man
leave his corpse squashed on the highway, just to cause a messy traffic-jam
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 8:37am
Open for votes people.
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 12:05pm
dam you guys . mad props on the dope ass battle .

TRAFFIK - your vere was really good . I kind didnt like the style you chose here inw here there is a medium lengthed sized set up lines but all your punch lines were a bit to extended for me and it kind of hindered what the rhyme scheme could have been with a little rewording but then again that is just my personal preference /opinion .... you had good rhyming none the less though but i feellike yur rhyme was long enough to where you should have at least been able to ccome with a few personals then that point blank a bit more but oveer all nice concepts and wordplays here though nice job here nice piece

CONCRETE - I though that your opening line was DOPE. for me it probably would have been my fav bar pick out of the battle you were a bit more creative with your fow and you incororated a bit more kind of personalized style type and feel , which is always a plus. it captured my attention a bit more then the latter with it ...... your flow was smooth and you also had some punches with more interesting conceptss imo. nice job as well, and again another great piece

but for Being smoother imo , with the best bar out of the battle opening line with a more inclined style inclined to my personal preference
MVGT-CONCRETE
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
U.N.L.M. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 23-15-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote U.N.L.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 6:10pm

il make your family, friends & the nieghbors miss you

for Crete its casket! & il make sure 'Concealed' like carrying his favorite pistol

The "for crete its casket!" is poor/awkward wording IMO unless you're a caveman...Adding a simple "a" between its and casket could've solved that...simple fix...The nameplay is cool, but I really think you could've easily worked the whole Crete in a casket into the setup to make it relevant and to setup the wordplay better...Make it much cleaner

the provings done, so now its time for a bruising son!
we all know 'Condum' for accepting this battle & your fathers is for not using one!

Funny...I liked it...I usually would like the Condom/con dumb wordplay to work both ways as in this case in doesn't make sense as Condom, but this was more of a clever little play on words as opposed to an attempt at a double entendre...

better flea & route cuz i'll finish him & knee his mouth!
battle me? u'll be bleedin out. if Syn wants to see 'Confine' he wont leave the house

"see confine" is suspect...It works well as "see con fine"...I mean, it's creative and you get points for that but I cringe at forced wording like that just to work in a wordplay...Especially when it's not a personal or anything...Again, I don't know why you're doing nothing with your setups...That whole "battle me? u'll be bleeding out" should not be in the second line at all...stretches out the punch and makes it long-winded...It's not like it added anything other than to rhyme..

pistol to the mouth leaving your chin strapped & infact!
if you try to score a 'Point' i will make sure that you 'Blank' out in your win stats

Solid bar, tho I think it could've been worded better as "blank out" isn't the strongest phrase...Still, I like the personal aspect of it especially after so many straight nameplays...You really should do this more with your bars instead of just nameplays...I get personals ain't running around for the taking, but at least switch up the nameplay...Do a Con play, a concrete play, a crete play, a syn/con play...Not just the same word over and over (con)...Again, setup was weak

battle for fun? then ur hobbies shit, facing godly spits
use your 'Con Text Clues', cause everything around states you should 'Probably Quit'

Poor wording on the punch IMO...sounds forced..."use your context clues" - works well IMO...."use your con text clues" - Not smooth enough for me...The idea/punch was good tho...I used a nameplay like this "We all know how to read so we can handle Con-Text" or something like that

you dont hold heat, cant walk in my shoes youd get cold feet
i would leave a 'Con Verse, Chucked' to the 'Side Seeing stars' like it was 'Old Sneaks'

dope, best bar so far....loved it...It works much more smoothly than your other nameplays so far...I don't mind it being longer because it was necessary...Setup was good too...This is what I expect when I read your verse...Tight bar

known to decapatate battlers quick if their name ring!
once you see what 'Con Neck Did' youl know each one of my punches did the same thing

Naw, forced again...connect did...would've been better flipping it around...He'll watch that punch con-neck like I was going for the jugular...That's not good either lmao but at least the "That punch connect" works both ways and sounds somewhat more natural...

all bars! your cap get rocked! text give it up you have to stop!
cuz no ones 'Investing' in your 'Comedy Act' to prove your only the 'Laughing Stock'

Solid generic, liked it although it would've made more sense to throw this into the middle and end on a stronger, more direct note...Still good.

You had 6 out of a 8 bars be a Con nameplay...Too much IMO...And a lot of them weren't good enough to justify that...1 Personal is too little...Anything somewhat personal or direct to lace within your nameplays would instantly take your verses to the next level...Setups were pretty weak as well which I didn't really expect...You usually throw in some punchline in the setup so you have a jab and a punch in each bar but this time you seemed to throw in a filler each time...Seems to me you're trying to mix a style from here with RR and really not getting a strong result...That converse bar was dope as fuck tho...

CONCRETE

hyping his skillset, yet this "kwality" can't strike me with killers
had trouble "sorting out" punches, so he recycled his fillers!

Solid opener...been done a bit (dal, law), but the 'sorting out' was a solid connection and the setup was solid too...

"my writing is iller, I got 8-2-0 stats" = what this failure think
making us cringe, T might be "good on paper" - we still favor INK! 

lmao @ this...I thought it was dope...

exposing foes sounds raw, yet traffics tactics ain't without flaws
him being 1 percenter is doubtfull, cos he can't even out-Law

Solid, T1P reference...were you trying to go for "outlaw" as well? I'm not sure the wording at the end of the punch is perfect, but I thought it was clever enough to be a solid bar..

"I don't topical not into the emotional writing" <-- drivel he said
inhibits his sense, no need to restrain this bitch.. traf limits himself

Clever...More of a jab than a good punch but I enjoy this type of bars when you have this amount of lines to work with it...Personal too...solid setup

timid as hell, a helpless tool sucking up to VM, tryin to excess trough 
but they just "neglect traffic" as if they still were a reckless crew!

Cool concept and dope personal...at first, i was hesitant with the woridng of "a reckless crew" as it's "point's crew", but I think that's just being anal/nitpicking...This was a dope bar

whatcha expected fool? Syndicate disintegrates disgraces, an easy take
free of haste, like british labour: just do a little work, then "Tee-breaks" 

lmao...more of a funny bar than hard hitting but again, I like the variety of angles/punches..

this sleek snake IS fake: Vis Major riding & Syn dissing, then swear he didn't
a vague critic, this scared bitch is; giving us the finger while wearing mittens

Hmm...close...I like the "swear he didn't" to tie into the punch concept...I like it, clever...Not the hardest punch in the world but it was solid...On first read, I didn't like it at all...But, it grew on me the second read as I kind of caught the connection of the personal and setup...

fuck weary gimmicks, got massive hands to squeeze life out of a spastic man
leave his corpse squashed on the highway, just to cause a messy traffic-jam

haha, I thought this was  a funny play...I know i've seen a jam play or two but I don't think anyone thought to use it like this...Solid closer as well..

Overall: I thought this was easily your best battle verse on this site...Tbh, it was really strong...You mixed in your more clever/funny jabs with some good nameplays and good personals...Favor Ink and Wreckless bars were pretty strong as well...I'll mention this, but you used 3 Traffik plays but the difference between you and Traff was that you tied in personals within the nameplay...That's the key IMO...Tieing in your personals with creative nameplays/punchlines...You had much more of this than Traff and it gave you this battle...

Tight battle,

V/Concrete

nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:06pm
Dope ass brawl,

Traffik you had some hectic word play here you attacked your opponent directly
1st bar was nice,
Bar 2 was mad creative,bar 3 wasnt that sick, it looked fillerish
Blank point bar was on point,
You coulda done better with the context play bar,so as the chuch taylor bar sick two otha barz were nice but not personal enough

Con

Opener a bit played now but it is an accurate personal

Followin bar was mad sick
Bar3 was hella stupid
Bar4 ouch
Bar5 i didnt dig this one that much
Bar6 damn man, fire bro
Bar 7 mitten metaphorz a god damn bomb man, too fuckin smart
Bar 8 closer wasnt that hard 4 me

I believe con was way more consistent though traffik brought tonnes of game Mvgt Con for smarter and cleaner punches
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2014 at 10:58pm
3-0 KO. 
Thanks to the voters. 
Good battle Traf.
Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 12:44am
KO for Concrete
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic