The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: July: Question of the Month
    Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:00pm
Why did you pick your username? 
Go my Minions!

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:05pm
Cause aint nobody ready for Nigma the Nephalem
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:07pm
I regret it honestly, should've stayed with just iLL
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:14pm
Just came to me I was probably high
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:14pm
Seriously, guys. This is going to be for next months magazine. 
Go my Minions!

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:32pm
In my younger days I admired people with certain mystical attributes, those who did not present all the facts, left people guessing, and were okay with that. Growing up I suppose that formed into my psyche. I originally wrote under the alias of 'Piiz', a nickname I'd been given playing off my last name. Although it was unique, it wasn't all encompassing for me. I require things as permanent as an alias is to have a deeper esoteric meaning, so for a few years I kept and open ear and eye for something more profound. One day in my grade 12 History class while discussing Nazi Germany, the topic of the Enigma Machine covered. It was nothing new to me however on that day I saw it in a new light. It was a piece of technology literally uncrackable. Despite the best intentions of the free world, no one could truly see what the Enigma machine had confined within it. Soon after that day I made the transition to the username Enigma. It stood as such for many years until I began seeing a plague of other users dawning the same name. Upon joining a new site, I decided to add a little something too it. I'd gone through dramatic understandings of the how the world works by this time and modified the name to 'Nigma the Nephalem', writing largely about how fucked up the planet was. In time, and upon settling at different writing sites throughout the internet, I shortened the name once more to Nigma. The transformation of alias' has come to  a temporary halt as this site does not support namechanges. In the past few years the number 3 has grown to be quite signifigant to me, so a possible future incarnation could be 3NIGMA or somethin like that,  having the 3 represent a backwards E or some shit. BUT YEAH, that's my story.
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:32pm
I first joined forums back in 2003 i think i even had an account on here under another name.... i believe i had scotty delete my old name as it was something GOD awful like batman or street cannon or something and my favorite rapper growing up was Nas so i wanted something simple and my cousins always called me jbrenn so it was an obvious choice for me..... Boom JBrenn= Josh Brennan. I wan a know ManC's story behind his name and Orions honestly always wondered and oooooh UNLM?!?!?!?! 
fuckoff View Drop Down

Stats: 27-6-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:47pm
I have low self esteem and anger management issues
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 6:53pm
Originally posted by JBrenn JBrenn wrote:

I first joined forums back in 2003 i think i even had an account on here under another name.... i believe i had scotty delete my old name as it was something GOD awful like batman or street cannon or something and my favorite rapper growing up was Nas so i wanted something simple and my cousins always called me jbrenn so it was an obvious choice for me..... Boom JBrenn= Josh Brennan. I wan a know ManC's story behind his name and Orions honestly always wondered and oooooh UNLM?!?!?!?! 

why does everyone think its manC?? its mank as in MANChester. hes a manc. mancs are from manchester.. 

i believe UNLM stands for UrNotLikeMe or summin
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by fuckoff fuckoff wrote:

Originally posted by JBrenn JBrenn wrote:

why does everyone think its manC?? its mank as in MANChester. hes a manc. mancs are from manchester.. 

i believe UNLM stands for UrNotLikeMe or summin

the ManC thing always makes me laugh
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:05pm
Probably cause I'm American and i dont know shit!

lol

Honestly thought it had to do with ManChester 

Im from Battle Creek I wouldn't be a BattleC????

Just a different culture i guess. So why did you pick scotty32 jk jk

The Law?!?!? you played a bunch of tekken or you love justice? or what?
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:10pm
JB, Manchester is all one word, the C is not capitalised. People from Manchester are known as Mancunians.

I'd imagine you've been insulting Manc all this time. Since 'ManC' (with a captial C) would more relate to Manchester City, rather than Manchester United, the team I believe Manc supports. And as a red, he wouldn't want to be associated with the blues.

As for mine, you'll have to find the old secret of the screenname thread.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:15pm
OOOOhhhh good point!!

I would like to formally apologize to Manc he will never be ManC to me again!
Arthur View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Text Rank: #5
Stats: 36-7-0
Form: WWWWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Arthur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:24pm
his dad is dr evil
fuckoff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fuckoff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:24pm
cause of the gay guy that did the worm 15 years ago?
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:37pm
Nomedic

Chose this name to always remind my self i have to write something ill
Being venturesome nomadic.

And nomedic is demonic if its readjusted

DressToKill View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 78-62-0
Form: LLWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote DressToKill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 8:38pm
Was a huge Cassidy fan way back, he said "Dress To Kill" in a verse and I thought it would be a good rapper name. So I used it on rap chat rooms for a long time then found LA.
The original comeback kid
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 July 2014 at 11:22pm
EL1TE (Elite on here, can't change it) Because it expresses that I'm "The Elite One" (Hence the 1 instead of the I).
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 12:14am
I wanted something that was unique, and hard to make a play off of. It took a while for it to come to me. But my main thing was making it difficult as possible for nameplay lol
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2014 at 3:27am
couldn't come up with anything else on the spot lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic