The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Goats ft. Cuba, DTK, PB & Exo
    Posted: 28 July 2014 at 1:59am
The Goats

Cuba

We're overlords, an' bound to break ya

So of course my glower quakes ya

The source of my force? A harrowed nature

Combine like those Zords in Power Rangers...

Launch a sword through a corpse to shower strangers

With enough blood and bile to flood the Nile

A stream of death foul enough to haunt and cower Hades

Throw himself off a tower, crazy...deranged, insane

While my molten flow leaves a Midas touch encased in flames

Fuck a Lord of the Rings, I'm a more evil spirit

Deforming with sins sicker than priestly visits

I'm a beast with lyrics, see ya whole squad defeated

While my metaphors'll leave you fucking quadriplegic

I'll kill ya boss in secret, take the head from the mob

Sequester La Eme and ditch ya where the Mexicans rot

Watch me topple them Kings like an ETA terrorist plot

Point Blank

Most wins in the sites history, I'm the top of the charts

My punches are out of this world like boxers from Mars

A squadron of stars hyped up and going bananas

I roll with more GOATS than wealthy Mongolian farmers

You roll with wack geeks but I'll get rid of your burdens

I leave Kroos on the sidelines without injuring Germans

Making short work of all you assholes with weaker raps

Cos my boys are harder to contain than afros in beanie hats

I drag spliffs until I'm laid out on my back dribblin'

Then I'm straight back on the hunt for roach like match fisherman

I'm the frontrunner at a pace you'll find hard to pass

You're at the rear, full of shit and fake like Minaj's ass

I'm like a British newsagent the way I'm hazardous to health

Cos I fold Guardians in half and then I stack em on the shelf

So spread the fucking word and tell your homies to beware

Cos Points the greatest of all time...approach me if you dare

Exoduzt

It's official this gothic goon is gettin  proper dues & lots of views...

If my plot goes thru I'll drop a cop or two as I shop for loodes...

I'm Doctor Doom when my shrooms get popped by noon...

shoot for the stars but I shot the moon I'm the man & your not that dude...

I condone my hopelessness I have no phone or home but roam with homeless kids...

My dome is sick we have no food or water but always have a bone to pick...

I control this shit I feel the envy & the hatred but its all mine...

Id feel completely naked if I wasnt sacred or the greatest of all time...

Small spines get broken I have no time for weak bitches...

leaps & bounds over geeks & clowns cus the way I treat writtens...

Is I eat kittens  spittin out pussy's gargling their juice till my teeth glisten!...

I'm the Iron Shiek hittin' emcees on a sleek mission with deep fistin'...

yall need wisdom cus ya keep missin' the point.  fuck the past I'm the future...

who shot Biggie & Pac it's fact I'm the shooter, I'm always last I'm the loser...

laughing I'm a user no legacy in real life but hopefully I last thru computers...

With drastic maneuvers I'll be packin a Luger & be in ya nightmares acting like Kruger…

DressToKill

Hotter than a Brunson burner, I punch the server with a warriors focus

Bring triumphant murder when I clutch the cursor quicker than a courier service!

More class than a historians courtship, with a twist of satanic tounges

Harder than granite stone, my pen stanzas resemble Islamic slums

Our cliques better know than going to Kansas, son! And saturn's planet rungs

Turn heads like Hispanic bums, leave readers wheezing like damaged lungs!

While you maggots strung rhymes that were more predictable than transit runs

So we offer up the hideous bars and eat their abandon young

While doing a rain dance singing a foreign cadence and banging drums!

Commanding blood from gods who don't exist in mandarin, cunts!

Cuz goats amongst sheep don't blend they turn to wolves through evolution

Eat the sheep to grow strong then move on to the flesh of humans!

Grow the pack, we own the page..throwing punches to collect the corpses

And pile them infront of our kingdom just to protect our fortress!

The Law

Yessir, The GOATS of LA coming to burn ya set up

The only eye opening drops without a third trimesta

I'm sicker than syphilis, the type to kill a damn Nicholas

A nightmare in your presence, so picture that christmas bitch

Envision my wickedness to all you amateur bogeys

Devouring skeletons, then mounting heads like animal trophies

These fakes need to be handed a tony for their ailing, shit styles

Cause standing in our fire will replicate them salem witch trials!

So listen, I'm that venom, that carnage, I'm above gifted

I'm that heroin that you victims inject in your blood system

I'm fearsome, My rhythms make you a distant existent

Not leaving any prey behind cause I'm so fucking CONSISTENT!!

Ya'll in need of assistance while acting tough with ya rap today

while we take more shots at your performance than Shia Labeouf at the cabaret

You wanted us to spice it up, so we came to dump you seasoned jokes

Cause we're the only "kids on LA" who grew up to be the GOATS!

Go my Minions!

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 2:22am
This was tooo dope. Everyone did a fantastic job. Every one had a real dynamic flow, with great punches lines along with ones that made me laugh my ass off. So props on putting together such a dope piece and having a huge chance of getting OMOTM for July lmao. I was really wowed by this piece tbh, really great. One of the most dope reads that I've read yet on the site. Stay up y'all, this was excellent. 
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 3:08am
cuba, your flow was dope the whole way through your verse, you had dope multis which qlso.spiced up the flow, everything was smooth, seemed natural and came out dope. No forced multies or concepts everything was dope. Some dope punches and metaphors. You really killed this and started the collab of on the right foot. Dope shit.

My favorite bars from you:
The source of my force? A harrowed nature
Combine like those Zords in Power Rangers...
Launch a sword through a corpse to shower strangers
With enough blood and bile to flood the Nile

That shit was dope asf my dude, flow, punches and all, definitely the highlight of your verse but there's so many quotables that it's kinda hard to pick favorite bars.

PB, really dope verse here man. You killed this verse, flow was dope and you had some really nice punches in there. The opener was a great way to start your verse and you closed it really well. The minajs's ass bar wass hard hitting and funny asf just dope shit the whole way through. Dope flow, dope.multis, nicely executed concepts and hard hitting punches the whole way through, great shit.

Most wins in the sites history, I'm the top of the charts
My punches are out of this world like boxers from Mars

I'm the frontrunner at a pace you'll find hard to pass
You're at the rear, full of shit and fake like Minaj's ass

These were just really dope punches man. Really great shit, hard hitting and definitely the hoghloght bars of your verse man. Great shit.

Exo, that closer was killer!! Haha dope fucking verse man fr. You had amazing rhyming the whole time man you've really killed your last few OMs, punches were all dope throughout, you really executed them.well. dope rhyming, the internals and.multies were off the chain man. You brought it all to.the table with this verse and you murdered it. You started it well, kept a great flow, and ended it very strongly. Great work.

I condone my hopelessness I have no phone or home but roam with homeless kids...
My dome is sick we have no food or water but always have a bone to pick...

This shit was just sick asf man, the rhyming the flow, the shit you said, just wow man. Really great shit, very impressive.

Dtk, damn manx the rhyming, the flow the punches, all murderous shit here haha. You really killed this from opener to closer. Never once fell of with the flow or the rhyming. So many quotables here that its hard to choose favorite bars. Your rhyming is dope asf. Flow was on point and consistent throughout thewhole verse and you really had some impacting punches that really hit hard. Dope verse fr man. Possibly my favorite of the whole collab.

More class than a historians courtship, with a twist of satanic tounges
Harder than granite stone, my pen stanzas resemble Islamic slums
Our cliques better know than going to Kansas, son! And saturn's planet rungs
Turn heads like Hispanic bums, leave readers wheezing like damaged lungs!
While you maggots strung rhymes that were more predictable than transit runs
While doing a rain dance singing a foreign cadence and banging drums!
Commanding blood from gods who don't exist in mandarin, cunts!

You fucking killed this man!! Really dope, came off very aggressive, punches really impacted and the flow was off the chain man! Really dope shit. 

Law, damn man, you really killed it with your closing bar. You had a great verse like the others. You came hard in terms of rhymes, punches and flow. Everything was executed very well. The rhyming was dope man, you really brought it in this verse. Flow was perfect the whole way through the verse aswell man, rolled off the tounge very smoothly. Punches we're pretty dope as well, some really nice ones in this verse. Overall a very impressive verse.

I'm sicker than syphilis, the type to kill a damn Nicholas
A nightmare in your presence, so picture that christmas bitch
Envision my wickedness to all you amateur bogeys
Devouring skeletons, then mounting heads like animal trophies
These fakes need to be handed a tony for their ailing, shit styles
Cause standing in our fire will replicate them salem witch trials!

Damn man haha, you killed this shit. Probably the best I've ever seen from you, great rhyming and flow and some hard hitting punches. Great shit.

Overall, you all came really hard in your verses. You all brough dope shit to the table in each of your verse in terms of flow, rhyming, punches, all of that shit. This was definitely a dope collab with some of.the best writers on the site. Really enjoyed reading every verse because you each killed your shit and you all out did your selves here imo. Great shit guys.
Keep writing and stay blessed 
Peace.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 4:42am
Cuba:  Seriously just happy to be on a collab with ya...one of my inspirations from way back.  I thought you killed the flow with that power rangers segment,  Also thoi=ught it was comical and nostalgic which im always into.  your closing bar was really nice.  Loved the finish.  I really want to get on a collab just you and me tho...on some deep topical shit..no brag

Point Blank:  hahaha you motherfucker....this was fucking insane...with brag shit and flow mixed with execution and a i dont give a fuck style.  You started it off with most wins in history and i think that was the best way you could have done it.  just so arrogant and awesome...lmao @ mongolian farmers.  then that harder to contain line mixed with the flow...some serious shit homie deadly....i loved the hard to pass and minja's ass bar that was creative in a few different ways...

Exo:  Your the best ever

DTK:  That opening bar had me like what the fuck....loved it vocab and flow was executed perfectly...I'm glad every time we get to collab.... but add cuba point and law into it and it just becomes insanity...The Islamic slums bar and then the saturn line?...yeah DTK is fucking back...flow vocab and  word placement just ferocious I feel...You really came with it in this piece.
i loved the transit runs line too...  

While doing a rain dance singing a foreign cadence and banging drums!----ok I see you DTK welcome back...and the last bar was a perfect way to end it...you killed this homie..

Law:

Not sure if people are taking notice but you have a way of flowing multi syllables thats arent ment to rhyme.  I can find the flow and think its sick...your first bar was sick I liked the trimesta shit.  I liked the salem witch trials line..you nailed it but im so into the salem witch trials and every thing that pertained to it...the consistent bar was sick but the line before you might have ment  Existence and this is me being a picky douche bag lol...the last line I liked a lot...this is one of my favorites from you law

overall just gotta say...its a real honor being able to  collab and be respected by yall...good shit from everybody....hopefully another one in the near future

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 2:20pm
Cuba - great to see you involved in this. The first few bars were classic Cuba, you really seem to think outside of the box when it comes to an Open Mic of this ilk. Your flow was smooth as fuck throughout and I love how naturally you change your rhymeschemes. That closer was dope too in reference to the last collab.
Point - Kroos punch was dope
Exo - man that bone to pick bar was just insane, absolutely ridiculous. You just seem to be getting better and better man, I'd actually go as far as to say you're top dog on the site at the moment and I'd like to see anyone argue against that. Crazy flow and rhymeschemes, I loved this verse
DTK - you had some solid bars in here man, I loved the swag and aggression that you brought with this. That rain dance/ banging drums line was dope
Law - Firstly props for organising this collab, I don't think it could have came out any better. You had some great concepts in this, that animal trophies bar was sick as was that kids/goats reference. Flow and multies were dope throughout, great way to close the collab off. 
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 3:05pm
Sic rhymes from all you guys... Cuba you came in with a hard flow really aggressive lines..
 Point.. nice punch on the afro line, verse was all around dope..
 Exo - Your verse was really slick and the miultis were on point..
Dress - sick lines man, loved the transit bar.. ill shit
Law - easily becoming my favorite writer on here, very sick flow.. nice multis and the Christmas line was fire..

good shit fellas

~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 6:20pm
Cuba - Fire flow and aggression from the start to the end of this verse. I thought you had the perfect verse to start the collab with. Opened up the right way and closed it off with a dope bar on the "ETA" line. This whole section was off the chain:

"With enough blood and bile to flood the Nile
Throw himself off a tower, crazy...deranged, insane
While my molten flow leaves a Midas touch encased in flames"

Point Blank - Your verse just had back to back to back fire ass bars in the whole damn thing. From the opening mars boxer line, to the mongolian farmers, the Kroos play was clever and dope as fuck, the afro and minaj line had me rolling man. Awesome verse for this collab. You really brought it.

Exo - Brought somewhat of his own style to this shit, which is exactly why I asked him to be on this. The rhyme scheme, wording, and imagery was at the top. The flow was smooth, and catchy with the great internal work throughout the whole thing. The bone to pick, and the eat kittens bars were crack. But it was that scheme work, and internals that really made your verse stand out.

DTK - Dope ass verse with a ton of aggression. I was really feeling it from the abandon young down and your closer was bad ass. The imagery that it closed off with was really top of the line. I'm glad to see you back writing and it was really great reading a verse like this from you again. Can't wait to get PLKII out there next. 

Super dope stuff from all of you. lol you can thank me for setting it up, but it was still you guys that put in the time and work to write these dope verses on the OM with me. Glad this turned out the way it did. 
And thanks to everyone that has left the feedback they did. I appreciate it, and I know they do as well. 
Go my Minions!

Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2014 at 6:32pm
First off, all of you are assholes for this. lol
It's like you're all cheating jumping on one collabo. Haha but was some was some killer shit all around. Pure fire. There is great writing, and then there is elite pieces.

Don't have the time I break this down, but had to comment. If I get a chance later I'll do so as it deserves.

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 1:07am
yo thanks to everyone recently for giving me crazy props on my work I really do appreciate it.  And for PB to say im top dog rite now really makes it worth it....thank you for that....CHEERS

nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 2:15am
Yo this was an epic collab nothing but respect to all of you

Cubes

I liked the complexity in your schemes you had some sick punches as well and your flow was great bro

Pb the punches were somin else the flow was nice too i think this verse was very consistent i expected nothing less

Exo
You started with a nice string of multis that bone to pic line was crazy

Dtk

Your flow was magic the internals were tweaked up to the maximum enjoyed readi.g your verse out loud

Law
You usually opted for a wordy approach but here you trimmed it up and produced a very powerful verse your flow was on point and punches were sick too

Overall this was fire i believe this OM should be moved to the tutorials
Freeda5thDawg View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 5-1-0
Form: WWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Freeda5thDawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2014 at 10:26am
Cuba: Signature style that I always love flowing to. Could always look forward to superior and intricate vocab usage in your lyrics. Loved the sort of laid back, almost short bar style that you had here. Made for a flow that had me doing my own Evidence impersonation to but with way more aggressive lyrics. I do however wish it was longer because the way you finished didn't feel complete enough which is rare. I guess there was a bar limit you guys set in this one.

PB: Bragadocious as hell with this one. Especially the very first line which reminds me of how you started collecting those wins as such a young dude. You really took it back with your barrage of punchlines and the way you set them up and executed them. It was just nonstop plays and effective hitters that truly reflected why you're on the top. You went crazy on this one, man. Awesome friggin' verse.

Exo: Way different from the rest of the verses but that's what made it fresh even though we come to expect this from you. As I said before, no matter how much I know your style, your lyrics are always unpredictable and man did you flow your ass off nicely in this verse. Rhyme galore in most of your lines and the transitions ran smoothly. Made it feel much longer than just 16 lines. Came really ill with it.

DTK: You were very comparable to PB with the abundance of punchlines and concepts EXCEPT where he kept it mostly one concept/punch per line, you packed a lot of your lines with at least two different minor punchlines/plays which really felt like a machine gun of a verse. The best part about it was that it never felt forced. Banger of a verse from you, man.

Law: Loved the hell out of your verse. Your style was so consistent and flowed so damn smoothly throughout the verse. Seeing all the great topicals you have dropped recently, it was very refreshing and eyeopening to see just how aggressive and clever you can be when you drop something this effective. Loved how you worked your style into this one. Great job.

Ill collaboration overall, fellas. You all really killed your verses. Admirable OM here.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2014 at 2:41am
thanks a lot freeda much appreciated i always love ya breakdowns...good looks everyone

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2014 at 1:17am
Thank you for the feedback guys. 
Go my Minions!

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 9:46am
Last bump
JBrenn View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 40-26-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JBrenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 6:21pm
Wp-metas: point blank
Flow: Exo Cuba
Punches: the law point blank
Concepts: all
Complexity: all

All of you did your things. DTK was solid on everything but your verse just blended in.
Points kroos line and laws mounting heads line made me raise an eye brow.

That said this was by far the dopest dope I ever smoked!!! Lol great job!
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 2:11pm
Ahhhh, this is mental!First thing I saw when logging in, knew it was going to be quality, gets me in that mood to want to key something up!

Props to all.
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 3:41pm
kings vs goats huh?

quotables

Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

Cuba

Fuck a Lord of the Rings, I'm a more evil spirit

Deforming with sins sicker than priestly visits

Point Blank

I leave Kroos on the sidelines without injuring Germans

Exoduzt

I'm Doctor Doom when my shrooms get popped by noon...

DressToKill

Hotter than a Brunson burner, I punch the server with a warriors focus

Bring triumphant murder when I clutch the cursor quicker than a courier service!

Cuz goats amongst sheep don't blend they turn to wolves through evolution

Eat the sheep to grow strong then move on to the flesh of humans!

Grow the pack, we own the page..throwing punches to collect the corpses

And pile them infront of our kingdom just to protect our fortress!

The Law

So listen, I'm that venom, that carnage, I'm above gifted

I'm that heroin that you victims inject in your blood system

DTK had the best bars but his flow kept it from becoming something more than just a few clever lines. Which is a shame, that shit was hard.
Cuba finessed it, Point brought the punches, Exo flowed his ass off
and The Law was there to drive home the point. no pun intended.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic