Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
XanexBars View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-1-0
Form: WWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XanexBars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Nigma Diss! Shots Fired!
    Posted: 02 August 2014 at 4:57am
This going to be quick tho, your spits blow, fuck your raps....nympho..
Bullets leave your cheeks pushed in like a dimple! /
Quick diss, keep it simple - rip shit n' stay basic..
The way I *burn nig* got me feeling like a racists /
Fuck it, make it public when I'm ripping on nigma..
Only way you see *I* is when you getting a *stigma* / (I=Eye)
X'll even X your kiss bruh, fall back n you can live boy..
Xanex will make you chill, you ain't ready for the big boys! /
XanexBars View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XanexBars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 4:58am
That's what you get for leaving some whack ass feedback! People put time and effort into their drops so have some respect bro!
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:16am
im sorry that i hurt your feelings
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:29am
He said it, and he meant it. High Five!!

Go my Minions!

levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 1:32pm
Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Ransom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-0
Form: WW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ransom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 2:28pm
Well well well.... Probably be really easy to bate this one into a battle an execute him... nice bars though... better step up your replies nigma lol
~Lyrical Death Dealer~
"The Mike Myers of Papyrus"
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 2:40pm
Aight, aight, cool bars in there. 1 or 2 made laugh.

LOL at Nigma LOL
HUNGER GAMES
Ghul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ghul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 4:36pm
The second coming of the Ransom/iLL beef? I hope so!! Good diss you had some nasty aggression and good punchlines
XanexBars View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XanexBars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 5:50pm
Thanks for all the feedback people!
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 6:03pm
This was pretty cool, you had some nice punches and we'll rounded but it should've been longer. Dropping a 4 bar diss is kind of a waste IMO. Although what you dropped was good, more material I feel was needed.

Keep active here man.
XanexBars View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XanexBars Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 6:07pm
Anyone seen Nigma? Lol
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 6:11pm
Ouch, I hope Mr nigma can put out lol
XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 6:11pm
He moves like A vaMpire on the hunt...slithers but remaIns silent....aNd then....BOOM...feaR the bow of the silent Archer....lol he must be getting himself A drink....
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 6:47pm
I gotta be quite honest, idk if all if you are reading the same bars I am. Do we just say anything is hot anymore? Seems like expectations in quality have plummeted dramatically. Now that is not to say this is piss poor but really is it on any respectable level? Where's the honesty anymore. Moving forward. I can tell you have the general grasp at text writing and battling. Also, from reading other posts you may be an old vet that came back to the scene recently. I felt your burn Nig like was your best, but it could've been executed better. the I/Eye shot was plain whack. Can't even front on that. Closer wasn't good either and you had a weak opener. That's honest, take it or leave it. I refuse to boost egos or give dap to shit I don't deem worthy. With that said, everyone has their own opinion. Keep writing
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ wrote:

I gotta be quite honest, idk if all if you are reading the same bars I am. Do we just say anything is hot anymore? Seems like expectations in quality have plummeted dramatically. Now that is not to say this is piss poor but really is it on any respectable level? Where's the honesty anymore. Moving forward. I can tell you have the general grasp at text writing and battling. Also, from reading other posts you may be an old vet that came back to the scene recently. I felt your burn Nig like was your best, but it could've been executed better. the I/Eye shot was plain whack. Can't even front on that. Closer wasn't good either and you had a weak opener. That's honest, take it or leave it. I refuse to boost egos or give dap to shit I don't deem worthy. With that said, everyone has their own opinion. Keep writing

Wow, you're really upset over this. Odd.

It reminds me exactly of...........nah forget it. lol

smh
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by Trizzy Tre Trizzy Tre wrote:

Originally posted by iLL ScriptureZ iLL ScriptureZ wrote:

Wow, you're really upset over this. Odd.

It reminds me exactly of...........nah forget it. lol

smh

lol aight ^^

I agree with iLL and I think I said that in my feed. This wasn't great but it wasn't bad. 
HUNGER GAMES
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by XanexBars XanexBars wrote:

Anyone seen Nigma? Lol

Really?
I don't think he would hide from this, shitt was average at best
Props on sticking up for yourself though
Best advice would be to stay cool in your early days

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 7:44pm
Upset about what Tre? Not every verse on here is hot. Guess your standards are lower than mine
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:43am
I gotta agree with Ill Scripts on this one...do we just say everything is dope to boost our ego's?  I mean I  want real feedback so I know what to do different so I can improve as a writer.  If people just lied and said everything was hot or dope how would anyone ever improve?

I feel this drop wasnt very good at all...it was way  too short and just too basic.  Nothing really stood out to me.  I'm not hating on you at all XB.  You do have potential.  But im not gonna lie either.  Just keep writing and keep trying yo improve...think outside the box

Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2014 at 2:46am
If he doesn't like honest feed back he's gonna hate the fuck outta me. You think what Nigma said was raw? Man, I go to brutal extremes.

You gotta take it with a pinch of salt though, and remember what they're saying it for. (most) People don't give negative feedback to be an asshole, they do it so you know where you need to elevate. I've not once said a bad word about a drop with the intention of just bad mouthing the writer, it's always with the purpose of letting them know where they need work. At the end of the day one piece of negative feedback pointing out some holes, is worth a million 'Dope piece bro' bits of feedback.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic