Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 2:38pm
I guess me trying to contribute is considered "trollish". Even though 90% of the time I am answering or replying to a post with a positive mindset. Some people get slap happy with a little power. But at the end of the day. Someone labeling me a troll on the internet is just that. I also am not aware of why I have this troll alert thing. Explain?
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 2:52pm
Why am I branded a Troll?

Though I'll give you a hint... Reporting my post about using the Report Post button with the comments "just playin around jk" doesn't help you.

Ya know, You'd think the novelty of power would wear off for me after 14yrs Ermm

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 2:58pm
So just one instance of me having some fun will leave me labeled. Hahaha, I know where this is going to wind up going. So here Scotty, keep up the good work bro.
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 4:08pm
That was one example. There are others, but I lack the interest to go find them.

End of the day, I can't be arsed dealing with trolls, which is why you get the group, doll and no explanation.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic