Sammy View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Beacon of Light

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-1-1
Form: LNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sammy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE AGENTS
    Posted: 18 September 2018 at 3:44am
Originally posted by Nigma Nigma wrote:

did you just give you own verse feedback?

lmao!!!!!

2hundred View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote 2hundred Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2018 at 3:13am
Lyrics tactically immaculate,acrobatic with the packages..Actin bad'll get your Abercrombie holy as the tabernacle is..One of dads accidents,aspiring assassin,rapper slash activist..I ain't just passionate,im actively attackin anything claimin they rap a bit!..I'm a savage n you couldn't walk inside half the cells I learned to battle in..no babbling,when it comes to beef,Bring the fucking cattle in!..I'm hazardous wit adjectives n adverbs,youre average n..I'm lockin the game down,no passwords,Aint no hacking in!..that dope shits on the way,stay out my lane,im fuckin traffickin..these haters hate but to keep it gangster,i ain't really mad at them.. friends are changin,i see the danger,but they know what the fuck is happenin..I'm deeper in the game than a receiver played by john Madden's kids..what's crackalackanin?
spume corrupt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 20-7-1
Form: WLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote spume corrupt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2017 at 11:44pm
You already know you are fam my brother

Enter as my equal.......

Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2017 at 10:59pm
Spume I wish to join LI,can i have a spot in your crew pls..peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Macdad View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: Pending
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Macdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2017 at 5:51pm
There's no expression I could use to help you understand.
My heads full of so much then I could ever try to fit it in.
So what do you say is this what you expected?
Or should I drop back to my knees for some more confessions?
Is that what you want from me to simply drop my walls,
And attempt to get vulnerable for a bunch of faces I never saw?
This is crazy or potentially maybe this will be the only thing that is left saves me.
Deep inside I feel pain from an invisible burden but that's as close as I get to Myself cause I'm not certain.
Maye I deserve it honestly the past me hasn't been a respectable person.
To many people my name makes them sick when thu think of all the despicable actions I committ.
That's not me, I want them to see that I'm still here I'm just not complete.
I'm broken, and I'm man enough to see it but it hasn't made my reflection look the slightest bit different.
Take me back but please don't ask because i can't even imagine how I'd react.
My heart is stone, emotions are gone, everything in this world that I love is gone.

So much for moving on....

Bozzzwell
Nesta(R) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nesta(R) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2016 at 4:44pm
we're sitting home being bored,while the people thats exercising laws, recognise your flaws and put you on report, control your thoughts and never gave you more, the same people that said we're equal daily cheat you then barely feed you, generalise and cheek you on daily politics, its obvious show me a banker I'll show you what a robber is, most people don't know what a rubber is, and wonder why society's full of fucked up kids, failing basic shit living life and we wasting it, divide and conquer basically what the basis is, now you know why none of us are making it
Nesta(R) View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nesta(R) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2016 at 4:41pm
Aggressively Progressive beyond any measure
Poor or cheddered for worse or for better
Used to be a villian now im skillin killin illin and maiming ona riddim with the rhythm ain't no time to be chillin
Word drillin to better my position
Got bars in prison now even civilians feel him
A funky flippin mogul who won't stall but might choke you
Poisonous like a toadstool, give a fuck about whos who
Just hope you didn't vote too, I say we kick off doors and go through
Cos whats another tax policy nuttin more than another bloody robbery
Yer they talk about lockin me but no ones stoppin me
People they promote its a joke washed up like crockery
Another election another lottery
Theresa may or may not bring
A galeforce wind but I put that bitch in the sin bin
Cos she so foul, maggies illegitimate ghost child
Now the government run with the most wild
Importing smack and crack now, so you better watch out
Cos they do it so tactile, as the world turns round its a stonecold smackdown
Dont frown king and queens dont bow
Gonna rip a crowd never gonna back down
DJ spin that shit back now!
Just Belief View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Just Belief Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2016 at 4:37am
..Drop My Name in The Hat
Tri-Clops View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 5-3-0
Form: WWWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Tri-Clops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2016 at 3:12pm
yo yo yo imma bust a rap
peanut butter & jelly and a baseball bat
whats that?!!, whats what?!! 
...........a baseball bat

King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2015 at 8:29pm
Got an Open Mic and a Heat Wave battle posted if anybody wants to take a look. Kinda got my eyes set on two crews specifically but interested to see if they are one of the crews that invite me in.
Messiah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Messiah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2015 at 9:45pm
Are crews active here? If so, would be nice to jump in one when the times right.
Word Of Mouth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Word Of Mouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 1:10am
Haha nah I was tryna comment on something I read, still tryna get my head round this don't think its as straight forward as it could be tbf..
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 1:07am
Lol
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 12:55am
did you just give you own verse feedback?

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Word Of Mouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 10:58pm
Thought this was sick, specifically say the opening 8 lines or so
your flow is completely on point. Nice read..

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Word Of Mouth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2014 at 10:24pm
This was never meant as a freestyle, it was always pure premeditated attention to detail my lyrics they will prevail, and there probably not tailor made
for commercial success nor retail, but trust and believe this is my pre sale. I'm up and coming
I'm lyrically stunning am gunning I'm running I'm coming for
your money, so hush your gums and move aside
this from me to you is my lyrical genocide
you ain't even ready for me not I, ive got bars that scar
I was never meant for it to go this far, and I've hardly even started
I'm about to end your rap game before mines even started
I'll leave you feeling broken hearted, all despondent like a wrongun
this should never have even started, thinking bout it now, I'm not sure it ever did this was just some shit ive had bubbling with in, in fact fuck this shit I give in
I can't win I'm sick n tired of trying to avoid this tired life of sin
sometimes it ain't easy from this position that I'm in. I'm telling the truth I can't lie, my shits literally boiling inside my mind, as I slip and subside
all this from me, n u say I'm average as fuck, but watch as I ride on my luck
stood still over 6 ft tall, head n ceiling on the floor, but what about your
win-Dow... Shit spit some of your standard bars bro n I'll just raise em
with me there's no pussy footing about trust it's just blatant
from me to u this is my brazen heart felt statement, I'm making giant
size movements ive been sent as your replacement. Drop the MIC whilst your innocence is taken

Edited by Word Of Mouth - 19 October 2014 at 10:51pm
JaeCRoyale View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JaeCRoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 11:27pm
I grab a mic. Sorry

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JaeCRoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 11:25pm
A twisted hybrid new breed high bred for violence, sluaghter the mindless, maniacle fiend you can hear the screams in the deepest of silence, silent film but its not black and white a horror movie brought to life, i grab a knife turn it to knife and slice your vocal cords leave gashes torn like open sores then it morphs back to its original form and kills a feature im not your average creature, im something you find bumping around a mad scientist place of research, this is what happens when you mix grimm with lovecraft rip off a rappers limb and cuase a blood bath a modern day frankenstein, when im makeing rhymes i put up a do not disturb sign, listen and pay attention before i snap like tension and turn to mr hyde and murk mister nice guy, make you hide and seek, its all hallows eve so lets trick or treat, its all fun and games but people who lie and cheat are always a factor but if you lie to me ill strap you to the seat and make you play would you rather, fuck the chatter i wanna see what you abovt and if you blast your tounge and cock your mouth ill quickly show you down the fastest route from a living person to caspers house, and the rents
high it pays to be alive but the price is far from friendly and nice, angel eyes but i got a demon inside, it feeds on anger and hate, thats why my mind is such a scary place full of monsterous thoughts im in the cerebral kitchen whippen diabolical plots, one look in my rhyme book will have your mind shook and leave you shaking, make you face it your nightmares become reality, elm street mentality, kill you with illusions im not your average human its earthly music but alien adlibs when my crews in.

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JaeCRoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 11:21pm
my rhymes affect the world, causin gravity shifts
n lands to be split, flippin the co axial tilt
from sunest valley all the way to capitol hill
with minimal effort I produce maximum skill,

cuz in the underground emcees have to be sick,
who rapidly flow, but burn ur ass like flammable shit,
passively rappin actually passin sanity quick,
so go ahead and bite i like them cannabal flicks,

i got balance, im always music manualin
im the man daily, u an annual bitch,
mind so fast a camera couldnt capture my whit,
rhyme so hard a diamond couldnt fracture my skin

my lessons are blessins, grab a pad and a pen,
smash the seagrams on your face when im smashin some gin,
every verse is freestyle I never practice my shit
choke you with ya vocal cords see if ur battlin then,

im the hooligan who's losin it because of all this stupid shit, verbally abusive n my music is the grooviest,
unusually truthful kid im provin thit im too legit
Im professin knowledge and u couldnt teach a school of fish,

catchin a murder charge when im killin these tracks,
rappin the perfect bars, strechin syllables fat,
time traveler, I fuck up my enemies past,
cuz i properly rhyme, writin fourteenth century raps!

yo dont resemble jesus still Im crossin you out,
im makin up shit, you know how awesome it sounds?
short as fuck but im still leapin the tallest of bounds,
put your lips to my gun Ill have u swallowin rounds!

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JaeCRoyale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 11:17pm
In the midst of the abyss trying to live life straight getting past the gate is my mind state, before im, late, put on the alter, praying for change and to be altered, call me the fire walker, on Hades lake, I skate ,in a pair of hells shoes so up I lace, like I'm repping kells group, it'd be easier if I sold but I'd only be selling my soul and even knowing what I know its hard to resist idle hands are Tue work of the devil and I'm here to tell you the devil exist ugh I'm on the hunt like artimis thru tartarus to climb MT. Olympus and touch Graceland like Memphis. God as my witness....
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic