General Board: Can I change my screen name?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Stupendipidous View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-6-0
Form: LLLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I change my screen name?
    Posted: 15 November 2014 at 7:19pm
Just curious as to whether this is possible as I have gained the nickname of stoop and I much prefur that to stupendipidous? Not a massive deal just wandering thx
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 7:26pm
Yes, just PM Scotty approximately 30 times 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 7:29pm
Thx nigma il give the big man a chance to read this first he prob has an assload of noobs sending him pms all day asking for stuff lol but if it ain't too much trouble scotty :) hmu thx
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 7:33pm
hahah I sincerely hope he doesn't read this. 

I was just fucking around, Scotty is a namechange nazi, I don't think he's ever granted anyone a name change. You're stuck with whatcha got unfortunately :(
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 8:12pm
Nah don't PM him lol Nigma is setting you up for failure, just make another account he's cool with that
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 8:14pm
LOL - the advise here is brilliant. Whats next? Check out some Orion battles if you want to improve your bars ;)
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 9:40pm
I recommend all of the above.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 10:52pm
That's cool if I'm stuck with it I'm stuck with it was only from curiosity really
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 10:59pm
I might of considered it if you'd used the correct forum. You didn't so forget.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:00pm
Fair shout thx anyways
Junior Shade View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Aka UnaBomber

Stats: 55-14-6
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Junior Shade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

I might of considered it if you'd used the correct forum. You didn't so forget.

Fuck, where you off the blob today?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:35pm
Well I just had a look there isn't a forum for changing a screen name guess that's why I didn't post there
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:37pm
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:43pm
Thing is it's not a comment or a problem was a general question as to whether it's possible hence the post in the general thread but it's cool asked a question got an answer
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:47pm
But the thing is, it goes in the Suggestions, Comments, and Problems forum, my man.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 November 2014 at 11:51pm
Fair enough il keep that in mind for future reference cheers E :) and thx scotty for your help peace much luv
E.V.P. View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 7-4-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote E.V.P. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2014 at 2:06am
Funny how Nig makes a comment about Nazis and because Stup posted in the wrong forum by accident he's getting shut the fuck down. Clap

Also, curious if Nig's troll is self-induced or not ? lol
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2014 at 11:51pm
It's no issue being shut down I posted in the wrong forum done and dusted thanks for all your help scotty u been awesome in this matter straight to the point and brutal seems to be what your known for so props for being u big man
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 12:08am
Stoop you sound likea beaten wife.

#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stupendipidous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2014 at 12:15am
yeah was guessing that's how scotty likes us all to be lmao hes god and we all bitches u cant even try to do things in a civil way so why bother arguing about it so I posted in the wrong forum someone had a cry end of and move on lol
that last post was just me helping scotty rub his ego it was ass kissing in a non serious way I meant none of it 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic