Author
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ShadyXV
    Posted: 26 November 2014 at 2:24pm
What do you all think about it? Dope or not? What's your favorite track from it? Drop your thoughts below.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 2:28pm
Not a fan of Detroit vs everybody except Royce's verse really. And guts over fear I thought was wack. That's ill I've heard to far
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 2:42pm
Yeah, Royce's verse on Detroit vs everybody was dope, and I liked EMS verse on it to.
But Guts Over Fear wasn't 100% whack imo, the verses were dope, not really into the singing shit tho.
have you heard Yall ready know? That's probably my favorite on the album atm.
nigerchu View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 3-6-0
Form: LLWLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nigerchu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by H4ZE H4ZE wrote:

Yeah, Royce's verse on Detroit vs everybody was dope, and I liked EMS verse on it to.
But Guts Over Fear wasn't 100% whack imo, the verses were dope, not really into the singing shit tho.
have you heard Yall ready know? That's probably my favorite on the album atm.

Y'all Ready Know is my favorite track from the album, all of them went hard.
HUNGER GAMES
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 5:48pm
Right For Me. and Vegas. I actually recorded as diss track on the instrumental of right for me which im gonna post here today
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 8:33pm
Shit was fire, but as usual there will always be Em and Shady haters (example, Pitchfork Media's Jayson Greene, as he and Pitchfork continue to hate on Em's shit, rating this project a 2/10) but all in all this was some dope shit. Really liked Vegas, Right for Me, Detroit vs. Everybody, Bane, etc.

glad this was put together
Slips_138 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 1-2-0
Form: LLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slips_138 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2014 at 8:35pm
I really like vegas and die alone. Die alone i liked becaise it was one of his more emotional songs thts one big reason i like eminem he can put emotion on his songs. I also liked psycopath killer overall i think tht album is great
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2014 at 5:52pm
Man the one line that stood out in detroit vs everybody for me was

A wise man told me that holdin' a grudge is like
Lettin' somebody just live inside your head rent free
Real talk, I don't got time to evict these clowns

and I thought ems verse was pretty dope too. Honestly I loved the song guts over fear...It was fucking dope and for some reason I really liked twisted because skylar grey is dope shit. Idk the chorus where em and her go she really dont give A shit has a pretty powerful feel to it.
IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2014 at 12:28am
i think its not bad of a album, my favorite track from it is psychopathic killer
~Insight The Inspired~
Dark Eye View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Dark Eye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 January 2015 at 1:11pm
its cool!
#Respect
#Dark Eye
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic