Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Valley of unconditional hating and intense fag
    Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:49am
Yes.

Welcome ....

So I was on these 5 stars the other day and now I have 4 with no new feed?
So when I noticed that some clown is trying to swing from my pubes to my nutz, I tried to even the rating and while I was writing a pm to mod.. there came this other clown and tried to take a slide on the shaft of my dick. Yes, he joined his fellow clown and they both enjoyed hate rating on my piece while dangling from my balls.

So here is what you clowns were dying for...

I request mods to take a look at my shit. "Its like" - its the name of that Om who fell victim to this brutal faggotory.

And for you clowns- I hope your pregnant mother commits suicide after watching your daughter and sister play russian roullette and being sexually molested and filmed by your own granddad.

Peace.
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Brotha Goose View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 10-10-0
Form: LWLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:00am
Hahahahahaha!!!!! I'm literally laughing my ass off right now
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:02am
Daydizzle gave you a one star rating, Nigma and Mission both gave you 5.....let the Hate begin
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:07am
No I dont think so bri... it can be but I was on 5 after them feeds.

And btw, I request mods not to public their names right away. I would like to trade their existence and respect on LA with their mum's vagina. Yo goosey, you down for tag team fucking?
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Brotha Goose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:08am
Go to post options and you can see who rated your shit and what they rated it....I speak the truth bruv
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:17am
Damn this mofo!!!

Daydizzle, what was that? Why you hated on poor little tits? He does nothing but love you all. But since youve done this, You owe me. And I demand your sisters facebook Id and your daughters nudes in return. (I dont care if shes under 18. Im fine as long as shes got a hole.)

Waiting.....

Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 9:35am
Cos your the only tits he'll get close to...

He didn't get the avi for nothing, it's what he does.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 10:57am
Shank holds the truth.

But seriously dizzy, just come here and talk to me. We can solve your problems coz its pretty evident that you have got some mental issues. What is it really? Is it about your uncle Tom? Does he still play Doctor Doctor with you? Does his injection hurt?
Let it out dawg... just vent it out and maybe start a new life after that.. a life with no faggotory and bitch'ism.

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 2:43pm
Intro was savage
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 3:04pm
daydizzle is a fucking troll..same as mission...both admitted to me that they are trolling people cus they are bored...

fuck them..dont even waste your time titty flakes

XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 3:13pm
Sup tits,exo??? Shit great to see y'all...
Damn It was hate voting but now hate rating..
Hey yo Tits,do it the old way,teach 'em fucks some manners...
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 3:49pm
lmfao titu, i think i gave legit feed tho. And exo i didnt say i was trolling on the site cuz im bored, i said in the chat, i was messing with u cuz i was bored. that particular day. my god dude. but um, dizzle is weird he like sometimes is a legit dude then suddenly decides to be a troll. i for one am not a troll and am trying my best to get rid of this avy which I do not in any way deserve considering it was a result of all LA teaming up on me. hope u feel better titu.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:09pm
Now berry bondage comes and 1 star this thread? Lol.Yo mission.. you need to put a leash on your boys before I cut their testicles off and shove them in you shit spitting cum licking butt sniffing mouth. I mean.. what kind of a fucking crew leader you are? Atleast eget your hating policy clear.

And remember...
Hating on tits itself proves you clowns faggots.

But yo mission, im not mad at ya. I dont have any hate for you Just grab your faggity dudes dick. Its trying to poke a lot of guys in here. Or else I will personally peel it off...

Just hold onto your hickle berry ... dont get his ass destroyed. Its simple as that, dawg. Thanks for the coperation.

Exo- I know what you meant but its been a while ive written anything. What pisses me off, I put all my work in a verse and these bitches keeps on hating for no reason.

Beans- wadup?

X- ive already called that dizzy faggot out but I guess hes not around. Prolly hes out their tryna spycam his sis to get some veiws on his xvideos page.smh

XLNC View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 4-2-3
Form: WWLWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote XLNC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Titu Titu wrote:

X- ive already called that dizzy faggot out but I guess hes not around. Prolly hes out their tryna spycam his sis to get some veiws on his xvideos page.smh

Lol man..U one funny mofo..
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:15pm
exo- stop spamming the threads with your troll ish behavior. Grow up bro. Your a shame 
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:17pm
titu, relax brah. You need to chill. I love you all. 
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:19pm
Why anyone would allow Barry in there crew is beyind me. He's a walking train wreck.
#bananas
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 4:19pm
What? Oh.. you couldve told me earlier...damn, dawg.
Come here and give me a hug...

YOU CUNT!! WHYD YOU DO THAT?

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:02pm
um cuz im trying to help barry elevate and im cool with him he's a cool guy just needs to learn. But yeah titu i got you, Ill see what i can do about it cuz i in no way support hate voting or hate rating. heck i gave it 5 starts str8t cuz it was dope lol but that intro doh
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2014 at 5:19pm
Cool, dawg. Ill take your word for that.

And yo dizz- reply to that callout ya lil bitch!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic