Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [Text] Rutter knows best vs Zinaii (1-5)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] Rutter knows best vs Zinaii (1-5)
    Posted: 13 December 2014 at 5:55pm
48 hours
5 bars
rest is house.

Edited by The Law - 03 January 2015 at 3:05am
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 6:48pm

Ya must of been on a charm offensive, suckin on Brenn and Arthur's appendage, 
Look at Arthur's record, how u a co-leader? when barely half as effective.
With hits so minimal its almost subliminal, swear ya diss writings a disgrace,
Zin might like to beat around the bush, but I'll punch this cunt right in his face,
Syn don't need you, ya glass jaw match ya act thats clearly see through
Got time to talk shit, but Zin the only Burger King with no time to feed crew
Name the vets you've been blazing? Zins just pickin off noobs for lame wins
Truth is ya not that brave when, 60 battles later ya still doing the same thing
B2k took months to drop, responding to the Beans loss like time is no object
See Z ain't the definition of a rap flow, he the definition of slow progress!

Empire

#bananas
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 2:55am

King Kong ain't got shit on me! Because of that; Rutter might get cautious
I've scaled Empire from bottom to top; here's where I take the white bitch hostage!
An overhyped imposter; you told Law how you used to be a noob but it changed quick
And linked one of your OM drops; ironically titled Delusions of Grandeuer
You trying to prove you can hang bitch? The parties over; all ya bars are bogus
That's why your verses are like your request to join Syn; Hardly noticed!
We know what to expect; he cant win without a friend supporting
The votes will be Zin 3 RK0; like he's about to get pinned by Orton
Send your forces; you'd still have to dream up a myth to beat me
Cuz even with a Rutter; Empire can't stop their ship from sinking
Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 3:19am
Didnt wanna do expos but one quick one. Orton wrestles in the wwe and his finishing move is called the RK0
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2014 at 8:23pm
I did write a in depth explanation but my fucking piece of shit mobile decided to delete the fucking lot but fuck it I'm determined to get you guys a vote so fuck the technology.
RKB: Your verse was up and down i liked your opener and 4th bars they were the stand out ones 4th prolly ya best one. The rest i found were either forced like ya 3rd one the multis were hella forced and 2nd and 5th bars fell flat no real punch for me.

Zin: i liked your verse more had a lot more humour in it and had some real nice personals which added to the punches and made em pop. You had forced end rhymes but it didn't really take away from ya verse the content kinda spoke for its self and i was going to use the RKO thing on him in my battle with RKB but i was struggling to tie it to a concept so props on that lol.
All in all both had room for improvement but i felt Zins verse was better than Rutters so....

MVGT Zinaii
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:49am
RKB: Your opener was great but the setup fell flat as most of the rhymes were looking forced, opener could have made it your day but till 5th bar it fell flat.

Zin: Your verse was more consistent and had more personals and punches which kinda gave you upper hand. You sure had forced rhymes but consistent punches coped-up with it lol. Can improve on flow a bit though. But surely you got this one...

MVGT Zin 

AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:10pm
Rutter- I think that you were super.aggressive throught which was cool. Some of your punches hit harder then others but the aggresiveness stil.helped you make an impact . Your rhyming and.structure was food but id like to see better wording from you in ir set up lines. Kept.ur punches.personal gpod job

Zin- your opening line was.fucking kkiller.but.you prettty much fell off after.that for me.surprising but true like grandeur and quick dont rhyme at all. Your closer was soft to..seems almost like you didnt try here and I know your capable of way better

MVGT-RUTTER
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:07pm
Rutter//

You had a nice approach with your personals, but some of yours bars fall short on their punchlines.. The glass jaw sceneirio is far to over played.. Some bars had irelevent multies, filler that sretch yout bars needlesly.. I would suggest writing your punchlines before the set up..

ZIN//

You had a better structure. A decent aproach to your set ups.. Some bars were directed more at Empire than Rutter.. I didnt really think the Randy Orton concept worked as effectively as you had hoped.. My favourite bar was the OM dig, think that bar worked well..

OVERALL//

Even though Rutter had a more aggresive and Personal aproach, Zin's structered jabs were enough in a battle lacking any real haymakers.

VOTE// ZINAII
Proctologist View Drop Down

Stats: 2-2-2
Form: WLWLQQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Proctologist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 9:36pm

very good battle let me break this down

flow=Rutter
structure=tie
punches=rutter
Personals=zin
creativity=Rutter
complexity=rutter
entertainment=rutter
opener=Zin
Closer=tie

overall both had some killer lines and was a great read with zinaii changed quick and grandeur didnt rhymes so thats where u mostly lost me but also rutter had the lame wins and same thing hardly rhyme i guess i could see this going either way but i was feeling my winners verse overall so this is my decision
MVGT=RUTTER
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:06am
Battles stands at 3-1
Proc's vote doesn't count for the same reason listed throughout his other votes.
X-centrik View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 13-9-0
Form: LWWLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote X-centrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:51pm
This was a good battle .
Rutter-ur opener had a good concept ...I feel u could have worded it better .second bar was really weak ...an ok jab ...didn't feel the third bar that much . The last two bars were great personals but still the starting bars weren't good enough to make it one he'll of a masterpiece .

Zinaii - a really good verse ....the first bar had a good concept ..the set up could have been better tho. The second bar was an ok personal ...the 3 rd bar was a great personal ...and the 4 th bar had great wordplay ...the fifth bar had a great concept.

Mvgt-Zinaii for an overall better verse and better punches,wordplays ,concepts .
Ibesick View Drop Down

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: WLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ibesick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:12am
Ruther, your verse was really aggressive, just needed stand out punches more, because some bars had good set ups with punches that came out lousy, just need some more creativity in them, you came with personals but needed more better executions

Zinaii your verse was good and some punches hit hard, like that 3rd bar, it was really good for me... You also came with personals and better executions here

Both came consistent, but for a better hitting and enjoyable verse I'm going With >> Zinaii
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2015 at 10:31am
5-1 Zinaii
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic