The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Awe"tistic
    Posted: 14 December 2014 at 12:28am

"Awe"tistic

I sit here, in the wonderful breeze
dry, gray grass right under my knees
I have my canvas for my next beautiful painting
my utensils that make for useful creating
So I paint what I see, what I see from my eyes
From my eyes what I see is a life of surprise
With each stroke, each touch I create a gift of youth
An elegant lady with a heavenly smile and a skin silky smooth
Pushing a pristine, vintage carriage with my newborn sister
Background, white flowers that gleam and couldn't be no richer
Red leaves, beautiful tree's designed from autumns solstice
Producing what couldn't be a stronger moment
and Evolving more detail than the author who wrote it
Each color from my palette, instills my families joy and happiness
The smile, pure white teeth, toned cheeks from gods craftiness
She is always grateful for my flattery
so I look at my mother, but see an angel in my masterpiece
then I look at my sister, but see the best baby from gods gallery
My family, they deserve the best and nothing less
so what I gave them was a picture that showed their perfectness. 
I finished this gem, so striking, glowing from each strand that I ushered
Showed my sister and she had her first smile, full of grand from the wonder
and then I turned to my guardian angel, and put it in the hand of my mother....

"Awe"tistic.....

Edited by The Law - 16 March 2015 at 10:26pm
Go my Minions!

H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 1:08am
Damn law, your topicals always wow me, the concept around this one was very touching. Flow was smooth for me throughout the piece, but the way you worded it and the use of the imagery within the verse really painted an image in my head of the characters views and thoughts. And the pictures you added with it just added more depth to the already amazing verse. Definitely a great read man. 5 stars imo. Great shit my man.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 1:21am
Thanks man, I really appreciate. and yeah definitely the pictures are part of the art in this one, without them, it gives a lot less of understanding of the verse. 
Go my Minions!

Point Blank View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 92-27-5
Form: WWNWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Point Blank Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 9:08am
LOL that last picture got me, did you draw it yourself?

This was pretty nice, had that poetic aura about it which is one of your strengths when you get writing on a piece like this. I liked that 'see from my eyes' section. Nice work bro
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 8:09pm
Wow

This was a complex piece similar to your previous work on such a topic but this time you enhanced the imagery and threw in a twist at the end i thought this was super sick bro no doubt and hella entertaining good work
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 December 2014 at 8:19pm
This makes everything I've written in the past few months seem meaningless. Like I've just been writing for the sake of writing while you're here because you have something to say. Big ups on this, was such a refreshing read. Start to finish classic, dope title, don't know what else to say besides well done.
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 10:19pm
Whoah! The flow on this thing was fucking brilliant. And I loved the concept behind it lol this was comprehensive but yet an affective piece.. good to see you back, dawg. Propz
Ps- I really wanna know if you draw that last pic yoself lol
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2014 at 10:22pm
I don't even know what to say. Perfect execution.The presentation was a work of art.

Genius.

The god gallery line? Loved the way you worded that.

Great concept

*slow clap*

IZIAH View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-1
Form: WLLWLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IZIAH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 2:43am
this was fucking dope, the topic was insane, and u did a great job of it dude, flow and words were stunning, keep it up.

~Insight The Inspired~
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2014 at 7:59pm
the way your able to make this feel as if your talking with no force is amazing. The vividness of this piece is damn near realistic. The way you transition and grasp each line is awesome. Though it was short, u were able to be descriptive enough to pull grab hold of your protagonist.  Good shit brothaman and welcome back
fiendishfriend View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-0
Form: LLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote fiendishfriend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2014 at 7:05pm
Autism has always fascinated me
I've heard someone say that autism
Is a result of a person not understanding
That life is an act. A game of hide and go seek
With itself. And more importantly this was awesome
Thank you. Good work.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 12:35pm
Thank you for all the feedback. 
Go my Minions!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 4:25pm
Law glad to see you back my dude.

This was dope man.  I'm loving the concept.  You always have had a way with words that always gave off this poetic vibe.  Very very smooth.  You painted a real detailed surrounding to the concept that really jumped out to me.  It just makes it a much nicer read.  I loved how you described certain things in this piece.  I loved this drop because it was so creative and unique.  How did you come up with a concept like this?.  Very original and impressive.

hopefully you stick around and drop more pieces like this

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 5:06pm
Thanks man I am glad to be back writing something at least

Tbh it actually started where I wanted to write a piece with a bunch of descriptive imagery and j was just thinking and that popped in my head lol. I have another real dope concept that would be good in a two person collab but it'll take a bunch of work to make sure both pieces coincide perfectly.

I just read one of your drops as well a little while ago but I can't leave proper feed until I get home from work. Thanks again
Go my Minions!

iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2014 at 6:12pm
What a fantastic, fresh & original idea. How hard is it for any one of us to be able to honestly say that. The concept is just one of those that I wish was turned into a 3 verse audio with that last picture as the twist at the end. This was pure art Law.. The detail that you described the love for the family as well as the first picture was delivered in a way that you related to the kid. Then at the end you felt heartbroken bc of his disability but also warm bc the mom loved it regardless. "Awe"some work...
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 9:08am
Thank you for the feedback ILL, it's much appreciated.
Go my Minions!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2014 at 8:40pm
I would love to get on that collab law

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2014 at 10:20pm
I'll send you a pm a little bit later about it.
Go my Minions!

Kiki Spirez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 68-26-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Kiki Spirez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:00pm
A lot of writing gets drowned with boasting and negativity, to the point where its hard to make positive words stand along side them, unless the skill is there. And it was with this. You were talking about such a sensitive and beautiful situation, which by definition should've been 'soft', but if anyone can't appreciate your wording and imagery on this, they should log off now.

Props my dude. Great images too, you're right, it does add to it.
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2015 at 3:40am
Thanks Keek's 
Go my Minions!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic