Forum LockedFuck Y'all: What's the point In voting?(read)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Leerikz View Drop Down

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-2-0
Form: WLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leerikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What's the point In voting?(read)
    Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:01am
Rather aggervated, I'm voting on ppls battles as much as possible but I've had a battle up for a week and only one mutha fucka voted on my shit, I'm only bitching because only allowed 4 battles up at a time (which I'm cool with, it makes perfect sense ) but I'd like to put out alotta battles quickly which I can't do with other ones up. All I ask is if I vote in your battle atleazt show mutual respect and vote in mine aslong as it's ur real honest opinion wether ur vote is for or agianst me idgaf and thank you =)
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:03am
Fuck yall thread, me thinks
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:13am
Originally posted by Leerikz Leerikz wrote:

Rather aggervated, I'm voting on ppls battles as much as possible but I've had a battle up for a week and only one mutha fucka voted on my shit,

What I believe he is referring too, is the three shitty votes he has left on battles within this last hour. Didn't see any others that he voted on in the search engine.. Including this one:

I don't feel a expo is needed? It's self explanatory . Shankley gets it

Guess everyone should drop their life, rush to their computers and quickly vote back, correct??
And those type of votes as shown above don't count here on LA.
Go my Minions!

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:13am
have you seen the quality of votes that your giving your self?

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:18am

Flow=Ashley Personals=Ashley Flips Ashley. Axys verse was all over the place flow-wise and he didn't even rhyme most of his lines its like he wrote the verse In 5mins. Though he has potential. But anyway MVGT Ashley

Or this one.. It's one thing to not know the voting is done around here but by this vote looks like you voted on a 2 round battles as if it was just a normal text battle. Axys verse***... Wrote the verse*** in 5 min..
Which obviously this must be true because I just looked at it and he did start rhyming in the 2nd verse he dropped.

Go my Minions!

Leerikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leerikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:34am
What ya mean? I didnt think I had to tell a story to state my opinion its not about the quality of a vote but its the fact that I voted that matters wether I did it I. A hours time or not. but no matter how I describe my opinion on the matter will remain. Im not gunna rub shitty bars in pp!s face or suck the dick of the person I think one by quotingh every nice bar they had
Y'all talking like I been on this site for ages im pretty sure the rules say all that is needed is a BRIEF expo on why I think a paticular person one and to be frank if I don't feel it's nessicary to break down a person s verse lines for line and fee! Like Im eoasting a mutha fucka. I been on this site for a week and actually its the only battle site I've every Ben on so sorry if I didn't catch the memo. P.S when I said ppls battles I voted in should vote in mine I wasn't refferingh to the ppl I just voted for I was makingh a statement for future reference. So hop off
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:35am
actually the quality of vote does matter

Leerikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leerikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:43am
Well I apologize. @ exoduz. I didn't know the quality of a vote mattered like that. Like I said, in new and adjusting not tryna get shjt twisted. So likee exp!ain to me what a respect able vote consists of and I'll try to do it that for outta respect since its a focal point
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 2:48am

I been on this site for a week

So you've been here for a week and go on your little vote rant??

Then wonder why you got the response that you received back....
ConfusedConfused
Go my Minions!

Zinaii View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 47-27-10
Form: WLNNNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Zinaii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:01am
Lmfao its not the quality of the vote? Wow.
Leerikz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Leerikz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:41am
You are not required to vote in any specific style (e.g. categories), all we ask is that your vote is honest, fair and has a brief explanation as to why you chose that verse. You are allowed to add any other formats to your vote for example categories, quotes from the verses that you liked or disliked, but you however are not required to.

Those tha rules andim pretty sure I met the standards so roasting me or expectin me to do anymore other than what I'm obligated to by the rules is borderline petty BUT if so see the manner in which I voted is direspectful then I will adapt r respects sake.. Nuf said
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:46am
take it easy man...just give more detailed votes...thats it bottom line.

now you know

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2015 at 7:28am
You are not required to vote in any specific style (e.g. categories), all we ask is that your vote is honest, fair and has a brief explanation as to why you chose that verse. You are allowed to add any other formats to your vote for example categories, quotes from the verses that you liked or disliked, but you however are not required to.

You failed to do the bare minimum as highlighted in bold above in the shank battle.
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic