Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [Text] Geeza Vs Rutter Knows Best (0-3)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Geeza View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-3-0
Form: LLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Geeza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [Text] Geeza Vs Rutter Knows Best (0-3)
    Posted: 03 March 2015 at 3:05pm
1 Week deadline
5 Bars
Rest House rules

Good luck bro :)
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 7:47pm
So..... u a vegetarian vampire? Strange, but not much of a reach dude
Just Keep writing pieces that bad, nodody'll ever offer a hand to feed you
When you saw titans clashing, bitch u should've shut up and observed
Cuz now I gotta step on a lil geeza like Ted danson in Gulivers world
And yo, ya mam don't wanna read letters bout ya use of drugs and spirits
Keep your addictions, just stop the shame she feels when she looks at your lyrics
That relatable enough? I guess you don't think - you just babble first
Cuz you don't see the point in dissing, and that's consistant with ya battle verse
Im a master of words, u write shit no one wants to read - u should honour me
Cuz For u lifes easy.....to fail, thats why every verse comes with an apology

Bar 1- had an open mic call vegetarian vampire - no one fed it.
Bar 2 - http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/titons-clashing_topic38898_post398720.html?KW=#398720
bar 3 - http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/a-letter-too-my-momma_topic38870.html?KW=
bar 4 -
Originally posted by Geeza Geeza wrote:

This rap is literally just my observation on what this website is like lol.
And my opinion that some of you's waste your talents writing diss tracks instead relateable lyrics
bar 5 - http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/geeza-life-easy-too-fail_topic38855.html?KW= - he starts it by apoligising in advance.

Empire

#bananas
Geeza View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-3-0
Form: LLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Geeza Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2015 at 9:51pm
You KO'd Lennox, a boxer that cant punch,
Congratufuckinlations you might as well fight a dunce
Next Battle Rutter vs his Mutter ends three nill
Hes tellin Empire it was hard but-i beat her with these skills
Fuckin dickhead battle a wanna-be and suddenly your a prodigy
in Empire for the Sodomy votes for a ghost then a triple apology
You must be punchdrunk from when you got caught by The Law,
suprised your not blagging harrasment in a court or more,
But according to him Laws the judge so i guess hes done for
so you pulling the same old shit or have you brung more?

Expos:
Bar 1: Lennox had ZERO personals.
Bar 2: Mutter is German for mother
Bar 3: Voted for Von-Doome when he wasnt even battling
Bar 4: Got KO'd by The Law
Bar 5: He said Law is "a defence lawyer and Judge"
AshleyKaos View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Voter of The Month

Stats: 28-63-3
Form: LWLLNQ
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AshleyKaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 10:32am
RUTTER-
Liked it . i think that you had some good punches with the amount of material you had to work with , which was not much given a guy with only 68 posting points. i think that your most creative bbar was your second and your best punch of the battle :

"That relatable enough? I guess you don't think - you just babble first
Cuz you don't see the point in dissing, and that's consistant with ya battle verse"

Mabye should have closed out your verse with this one i feel like your closer could have packed a harder punch but it   was still good-over all good verse

GEEZA -

I think that your lines were short and basic and poorly delivered, i see that you tried to do research on your opponents but you used any information that were able to find poorly, you need to be more creative and add some multis and metaphors , similie's and some internals to make your bars a more interesting and better read, Visit the elevation center and practice.

for a better verse overall with better and more creative flow and punches
MVGT _ RUTTER
NUMBER 1 FEMALE MC TILL THE DEATH OF ME
dalinquent View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 29-23-1
Form: WLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote dalinquent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2015 at 6:41pm
Rutter... verse was good... flowed well throughout... the punches were really good... especially the dissing one... I actually smiled a bit upon reading it, it was very humorous... overall a good showing here

Geeza... verse was ok, not as polished or direct as a battle verse should be... Flow was choppy imo and as far as personals/punches your verse was lacking majorly... jus not a verse good battle verse...

Overall, my vote goes Rutter for having the more polished of the two here... lol, that dissing punch could of won this on its own especially after reading both verses... props to both
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 2:31pm
RKB: I liked your verse I liked your opener i thought that was clever, a nice personal utilised quite well, the set up i think could have been tightened up word wise i feel it was a little too wordy but the punch was nice.  the other highlight was your 4th bar that was another nice personal very well used. It had a nice flow and the punch was funny. the rest was nice but nothing to write home about, the letter to momma (3rd bar) was okay but the wording made the punch lose some of it impact but yeah like i said nice verse man, nice job.

Geeza: Your verse wasn't as good. Your short bar format hindered you i think because you didn't include much into your bars and witht hem being so short they really need to be haymakers or even punches but they were not. You had some decent material on him but didn't utilise it nearly as well as you should have. Your opener for example "You might as well fight a dunce" how is that insulting Rutter it's not making him look bad as much as it makes Lenox look bad. This was the case for much of your verse, your wording was way off when it came to forming punches. You need to visit the Elevation Centre to see how to form an effective punchline because they were missing in your verse.

Easy decision the battle was quite one-sided Rutter takes this easily...

Rutter Knows Best GMV for a much better battle verse than his opponent.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 2:32pm
Rutter know best win by KO

3-0 RKB
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic