Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Real" - EL1TE feat. Manc Sinatra, Caesar
    Posted: 21 March 2015 at 7:33pm

https://soundcloud.com/elite-14/real-el1te-feat-manc-sinatra-Caesar

Verse 1 - Manc Sinatra (SwordedStylez)
Verse 2 - EL1TE (Me)
Verse 3 - Caesar (Ransom)

Enjoy! This collab was a long time coming lmao, been in the making for quite a bit so hope y'all enjoy this joint. Props to SS and Ran for jumpin' on a track with me for my album.
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 7:58pm
Man this track is more than dope starting with my man swordedstylez your verse is amazing holy fuck I enjoyed your entire verse I really want to work with you for my EP maybe I'll try again on sending you some stuff lmao anyway the hook was dope type of shit that will get stuck in my head for sure anyway top notch shit I respect all your work

Elite this is more than a step up from you I like this hype/serious tone from you some of the things you said you addressed with a lot of passion I must say this shit is some of your best work keep it up

Ransom oh shit man this was dope asf like the rest I want to work with you as well lmao but overall you had the hard tone and rocked the fuck out of this beat and I've always felt everything you spit from track to track

Overall I'm extremely jelious I'm not in this track lmfao but this track is rockin son I'll be bumping this one with the homies
Titu View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 47-19-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Titu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 8:52pm
that was nothing but dopeness
All. Of you brought some dope shit..  Swords and elite went IN on the content.. And ransom killed it with his dope flow. Yall actually rode this ILL beat pretty well.
Elite,  bro,  this track was crazy.from sound quality to content and flow..  Sick stuff
Good shit guys
Fuck That Fat smelly cunt Donald Trump, a racist asshole who is fucked in the head.

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 8:54pm
thanks man we appreciate it haha
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 March 2015 at 8:54pm
So this was dope as fuck. Message was sick and the three of you have three different styles but seemed to mesh together here. And the beat was dope

SS. This verse reminds me of my buddy who makes music local here. Names nokside if u wanna peep him. But this verse was dope. Really set the tone. Ya flow was crazy and msg was nice

Elite...I feel like this is your best work up to date. Every verse you put out recently is better and better. I liked how you fallowed suit off ss. Really nice piece here

Ransom dope verse homie. I like how you tied up with these guys here. Lyrics were dip way to finish strong.

Good shit fellas deff OTM material no question
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 2:04am
First of all hook was dope as fuck. Sworded you're a talented dude. Respect your vocals, I assume you produced this, and your verse was slick my dude. 

Elite, you sounded like you had an accent kinda, maybe it was just after hearing sworded but it was trippy. you fucking nailed the verse though, getting comfortable on the mic and your voice is sounded much more directed and natural.

Ransom, I feel you sounded most confident, loved your flow, dope closer verse. 

Props guys, you're making music I'd bump in my spare time. This was a quality track 
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 2:05am
thanks man, and as for the beat it was produced by BluntedBeatz
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 2:08am
I meant like mixing the track together, I don't know shit all about the process but it sounded polished as fuck
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 2:09am
oh ahha then yea in that case all the mixing was done but SS
Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ricaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 March 2015 at 2:31pm
bras ya'll be killin it... but the first guys accent tho... different to my ears but ey.. tight shit men.

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 March 2015 at 6:20am
Man this beat got SLAUGHTERED. Top tier shit from all 3 of you and this elite was your best track/performance ive heard yet man. As for SS as ive always expected straight murder and that hook...damn dude so killer. Ransom had a sick flow in this track and a sick closer man what a KILLER collab.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2015 at 3:25am
yo thanks barry we appreciate it
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 3:08pm
WOW

Let me say this W0W

SS- You have tons of talent. This was prolly the best audio I have heard from you. Your dialect seems more pronounced then your tracks I have listened to in the past. Some dope content in there as well. This is top level shit

Elite - Boy, Your presence on the mic was felt well. This is leaps and bounds better then what you have been spitting. I say that with love man. You can hear in your voice that you were just killing it. Great shit and to be spitting with these two cat you know your on the right track!!!

Ransom - You come off as that swagtastic flowgasmic type of rapper. You spit with the beat so damn good. We all know your on a different level and I hope you keep up with it at this level. Dope lyrics and nice way to end this shit man.

Overall - "LA'S RADIO" NOW
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 5:08pm
Loved everything about this track for the most part. The instrumental was awesome, definitely my type of shit. Sword, glad you were the opener. You came off strong, aggressive & really delivered in a high quality verse. Shit was on point. Elite, you definitely have grown as an artist man. You had a damn good verse too, definitely still expecting more outta you in your upcoming album. Rans, straight murder bro. You finished this jawn off with a perfect flow and you really gave the ending properly. All aspects were on point. Loved the hook as well, it tied this whole track together. Best song I heard in awhile on here.
nomedic View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Hunger Games

Stats: 35-25-0
Form: WWLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote nomedic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 8:40pm
man this was some good shit no doubt I definately enjoyed this the beat was nice and chilled

SS I enjoyed the delivery schemes and the amount of energy in that verse I thought you did a good job

E you're a talented individual I have to say your verse was nice I enjoyed the content bro and the delivery had a few hiccups cause of accent maybe but man you brought your A game through

Ransom you brought your magic you had a nice call back in the middle and your verse went on in the most efficient manner the delivery was top notch props

dudes great stuff this is some shit I could bump in a car when pissed and stressed it had that aggro feel to it dope shit

Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:19pm
The third guy to spit was dope!! Who dat??

SS - you can rhyme man. I'm quite impressed. Can't really say a bad word about this. You all did well. Production was top notch - and that hook is stuck in my head. Loved the hook!!
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:22pm
thanks for all the love peeps
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:26pm
Third guy was Ransom? I like him - and that's sayin a lot cuz I ain't into US rap.
Elite - forgot to mention you dude. Nice! The fact all 3 can flow on time kept me listening.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:26pm
yo thanks for the peep Manc
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:32pm
Man, I'm glad people actually like the hook, I wasn't sure when I sang it lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic