Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Cee-Jay Outlaw View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-3-0
Form: WLLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cee-Jay Outlaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:33pm
Listened to this now twice... third time whilst writing this.

The track as a whole  is plain dopeness.

SS - you knew what i think of the verse, you sent this to me over skype, and i know what you're capable of. this for you is something you could generate in a 2minute keystyle, and to hear it over a beat is just insane. saying that me and you have a similar style of flow so as you've openly said on skype a lot of the verses i show you and you show me we read with the same flow. this came off just as i expected it too!

Elite - not going to lie, this is the first AM i've actually listened too from you, i'm generally just ghosting around the forums. i'm more than impressed, flow and delivery were there and i'm sure with guidance and training from SS you're only going to go from level to level in this game.

Ransom - again not heard anything from you, brilliant delivery, flow.. damn! took me by surprise.

Good goin' lads!
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:35pm
You sung that? Gtfoh!!
SwordedStylez View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-0-1
Form: WWWN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote SwordedStylez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:40pm
If you want proof I'll happily take screenshots of the 8 harmonised backing vocals and the lead vocal in Cubase ;) But yeah, singing makes me dollar, rapping makes me happy lol.
Manc View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 82-4-2
Form: WWWWNW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Manc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2015 at 9:43pm
Fuckin hell. That was decent. Good to hear it's not a wasted talent if ya makin a bit off it
Naga View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Naga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 10:46pm
Fucking cream, dope across the board, the lines were fresh af, the rap was actually a rap something I barely hear nowadays, the verses were concise, tight, moist, rolling off the tongue, everything you want from a production. 
My presence speaks volumes before I say a word.
Mos Def

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 7:54pm
thanks Naga, we appreciate your feedback
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic