Forum LockedText Battle Archive: [text] AxyRocker vs Thryjoe (3-0)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 23-40-1
Form: LLLLWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [text] AxyRocker vs Thryjoe (3-0)
    Posted: 25 April 2015 at 4:51pm
3 bars
48 hours
thryjoe View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-2-1
Form: LQL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote thryjoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2015 at 7:00pm
G'luck bro!

Look at his shirt! This guys got tits! And he still thinks he should be in the battle of wits.
Not saying I'm good, I've known that since a long time ago, starters when I was barely five
I wasn't here to survive but to thrive this lone journey, or to truly earn me.
I'm not like you, ya look like Bruce Jenner 'cept even more femininer.
Not telling lies I'm only telling what I see before my eyes.
Just bitching around having fun with Rocker (that *motherfucker)
You little poptart, you're too soft in your heart.

*Say it like 'Motherfocker' with a long O.
they told me it was reality, but it's really all in your mind.
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2015 at 9:41pm
Fuck this was easy.. Keystyled this shit-- 

*Callin everyone out and showing them the guy giving free wins*

The way you are trying to feminize everything tryna be Emma ! but No
Ima destroy you like that open letter proving this thry-joe just another ho 

You can't rhyme rhyme Rocker with heart in your motherfuckin bars
Its like you got Erection problem so you 'need your time' before getting 'hard'

No wonder you battled axy, while I look at your sig, you wanted to be down a tier(tear)
Thinkin emotional shit will get you some respect but look - you got none here

Expo 
Emma Watson - Feminist and in that letter she was proved wrong 
His OMs - 'I need my time' and 'hard'
Ricaul View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Stats: 5-7-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Ricaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2015 at 11:31pm
T your verse was nice for an open mic but as a battle verse it was far from being that. sounded like more of a peace maker Mac, I don't see in anyway where you tried to attack your opposition. try to think out lines that can hurt guy, not stuff that'll make him sad. this was far from being a battle verse, that's all I can say man. other than that you already got the flow or rhyming skills. you just gotta be a bit provoking.

Axy not a nice verse at all. you AT LEAST made am effort to attack your opponent, flowise you were bad pal, not going to be harsh cos I also think I'd have keystyled too.

Overall - Guys I think this was disrespectful to not make the effort of taking a pen n paper and prepare a verse to us guys who were eager of Scotty to open the battlefield. This is the type of things that cause the guy to wish to close this marafaka. so, next time make the effort bras...

mvgt Axy. for attacking the guy.

It's NOT REAL!!!! it's A SITE!!!!
The only place faggots can talk Shiite without get'n their asses kicked...
so bro..... just be cool like Ric.
AxyRocker View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote AxyRocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 8:34pm
I know this battle was shit but its just 3 bars, please give this one some votes , I'll make sure to make my battle with mission sick !!

Bump
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2015 at 9:16pm
Thyrjoe - Your verse was not a battle verse to be straight to the point. That was you rhyming and making a failed attempt at being funny. You should go to the elevation center and read some of the tutorials. Read more battles, even hit up youtube and watch some battles. You have to get the feel for a battle verse. How it's directed. You should keep dropping, you most certainly have potential. 

AxyRocker - Your verse was a better verse, but only because it was more in a battle format. The content wasn't that much more impressive than your opponents. I understand you did just enough to win, but put more into it next time. Keep dropping and elevating though.

M.V.G.T AxyRocker  For having an actual battle verse.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 3:37am
This was a very weak battle
Thry Joe bro this was in no shape or form a battle verse u gotta pick a concept an attack your opponent go for throat my advice go to the elevation center to better understand how to construct a battleverse stay up an keep at it you will get it

Axy youre verse wasn't any better but at least u tried to attack him an showed u had a better idea of how to create a battle verse like I told him u gotta pick a concept an go for throat or throw in a sick name play anyways u did enough to take the win here

Mvgt axy for a better battle verse
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 April 2015 at 3:58pm
Axyrocker wins 3-0
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic