Author
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soul Food Remix
    Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:31am
My remix of Logic's song "Soul Food".

daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:10pm
Im liking this a lot. This was defo a nice drop. I didn't feel like I was listening to drake one bit. This was smooth and your flow was very clean. I defo see some good progression here budz
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 4:34pm
Thanks for the feed dizzle that's music to my ears
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:14pm
dope.  much much better than when I last heard you and you weren't even bad then. this is legit good, your delivery is so much cleaner. loved the rhyme scheme at the end (4:17 through the end), that was nice. props 
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:19pm
This was dope mission
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:20pm
thanks guys, yes I've been cleaning up my flow and finding my own style I can hardly wait to finish this tape and drop it.
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 1:49am
let me give better feed. You flip your tongue well and you are able to change your flow (transition speeds) well. This song you went wild with doing that. You were able to adapt to the beat very well. The content, smooth and probably the most real shit you have written. Also, you stuck with your own style giving it a more enjoyable listen
 Also, your little metas  n similes are very very slick. They are simple but you are transitioning those as well as transitioning your flow n concepts. That's the little stuff I'm catching. This song was very fluid. Great stuff here no doubt. Living the beat
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2015 at 9:02pm
Wait... hold up... Mission... whoa... this is leaps and bounds better than any audio you've put out to date.  You being you.  This was so enjoyable to listen to.  First off the beat is flames, love the track.  How you transitioned from a certain flow and delivery to another came off as effortless and polished.  Kudos for that.  I did catch some times where you seemed like you hesitated. No biggie. This is incredible compared to your other shit.  Props Mission, you had some nice confidence in this.  I'm really impressed. 
Absolute Abomination View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 3-3-0
Form: LLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Absolute Abomination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2015 at 9:15am
Shit I put this on and then fucked off to do shit around my house, it finished and I was wondering why the next song wasn't playing...
in short i thought this was pro and it was in my library.
Had to replay it, loved it man.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2015 at 7:50pm
Thanks alot for the feed guys I definitely saw myself elevate in this one, had to show everybody that I still could spit bars after all the sad love song shit. glad everybodys feeling it
young holi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote young holi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 9:12am
thumps up. 
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 6:40pm
Thanks for the spam Holi
Shankley View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Kratos Kind

Stats: 37-43-1
Form: WNLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Shankley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2015 at 8:59pm
Young holi another post like that may result in a ban. You won't rIse your post count with shit posts, and spam is easy to spot.
The Amount of Fucks given: Zero
young holi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote young holi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 9:37am
where am from thumps up means something is cool. i dont mean no harm. i felt his track and that was like thats good.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 6:41pm
Holi, around here it's customary to leave feedback, if you wanted to do a thumbs up, simply use the rate system and rate it 4 or 5 stars. But if you bother to comment, give constructive or clear feedback whether positive or negative, at least a couple sentences long. We value quality feedback here that's how we all improve.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic