Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 9:04am
Yeah, we have ideas to encourage activity & we seem to get a steady stream of new members so we want to encourage them to get involved as well
King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 9:16am
For sure man. I'm liking this site. This site and RB are where I spent most of my time today. lol.
King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 9:19am
Also, excited about our Heat Wave battle. I think both verses are fire. Thanks for letting me show up man.
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 9:49am
Someone should run a mag, someone not as lazy as me.
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 10:19am
We have approached someone to ask if they would be interested in running a magazine, they are currently mulling it over to decide if they can commit to it...however, if there are others who would be interested in either contributing or leading (it doesn't have to be one person doing all the work) then declare your interest and we can see what we can make happen.
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2015 at 2:02pm
I'm up for Contributing in some way.
King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2015 at 11:57pm
I can help with anything Topical or Poetry related. Whether it's running a topical league or the open mic. Whatever works. I was the mod on another site but those guys treated each other like shit and after I decade I finally decided it's time to move onto somewhere else. So. There's my offer.
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:00am
Originally posted by barrybondz barrybondz wrote:

I think it would be funny if we had a roast once a month. We do a poll and pick which member we want roasted. (I'll be the first ;) We dedicate a thread to either audio or a 16 of funny bars meant to make us laugh. Everyone can participate and we have a separate thread for discussion. 

I like this idea..
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:02am
I don't get the magazine thing.. Could someone please explain?
Faggot
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:05am
The magazines can be anything really. Mainly it would be like an overview of goings n over a period of time. Battle reviews, recognition's or  just general commentary of whats been happening. When they are done right they are good reads i really i enjoy the ones I've been reading recently. I'd be up for one but there really isn't enough going on that interests me in doing it atm
#bananas
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:35am
Originally posted by The Rap Daemon The Rap Daemon wrote:

There is an example of one that I did. 

Go my Minions!

EtH View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote EtH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:41am
Originally posted by King Soul King Soul wrote:

I can help with anything Topical or Poetry related. Whether it's running a topical league or the open mic. Whatever works. I was the mod on another site but those guys treated each other like shit and after I decade I finally decided it's time to move onto somewhere else. So. There's my offer.

Lmao.

Your nail in the coffin was when GOW asked me if I wanted to run a tournament on RB and when I asked you when the SS ended you said "You can only run a tournament if you run it by me".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 12:41am
Originally posted by The Law The Law wrote:

There is an example of one that I did. 

Now I get t. I thought it was a physical book lol XD. I will give it a proper read later.

And yeah, if I have the time on my hands, I'd be happy to lend a helping hand with any future mags
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 5:00pm
Cuba

I can't PM you for some reason, so I will have to apply for The Gauntlet application here, so yeah... ...

Also, what's happening with the O.M. of the months for August and September?
Faggot
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 5:12pm

Cuba

I can't PM you for some reason, so I will have to apply for The Gauntlet application here, so yeah... ...

It was scrapped due to lack of interest from the members.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Scotty32 Scotty32 wrote:

Cuba

It was scrapped due to lack of interest from the members.

What The Gauntlet or the OM Monthly Awards?
Faggot
Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 5:56pm
Stop asking to be informed one to one about everything that's going on with the site. It's in news & announcements. That's where you should go to get informed, not asking admin.

I'm going to start interpreting this as flaming and will be issuing warnings and suspensions if it continues.

As for The Gauntlet, it's not being used by anyone so not much point in assigning someone to run it at this time.
King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2015 at 10:49pm
Damn, I got robbed outta open mic of the month? :( I work hard for my money!!!

Cuba, when we gonna collab?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2015 at 10:54pm
OM of the month has been decided!? I must check it out.

Faggot
King Soul View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote King Soul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2015 at 10:56pm
No, or at least I don't think so. I had a piece or two nominated for Open Mic of the Month but the mods above said it was trashed due to lack of interest. :(
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic