Author
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner
Speaker of Wisdom & Truth

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-4-0
Form: WLLWLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Topical Battle Suggestions Thread
    Posted: 30 August 2015 at 7:41pm
This the recreation of an old thread that got accidentally deleted.

Drop your suggestions or ideals for topical battles that people can pick from.

Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2015 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by DjFlame DjFlame wrote:

Working at a freak show carnival thing

I like the sound of that one - feel free to hit me up in a few weeks for a collabo
Great and Glorious Supreme Presidential Leader of the People's Democratic Republic of LA
The Rap Daemon View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 6-14-0
Form: LWLWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2015 at 6:33am
Crossing the seas looking for a better life

Going back in time to kill the first man

Finding a gun posted through your letterbox when you get back home... What do you think/feel? What do you do with the gun?
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2015 at 9:15pm
Living With Tourettes is a good topical concept imo

Here's a couple more:

- First time masturbating
- Waking up to find yourself in a Nazi concentration camp .
Faggot
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2015 at 5:57am
ANCHORFREE_VERSION="633161526"(function(){if(typeof(_AF2$runned)!='undefined'&&_AF2$runned==true){return}_AF2$runned=true;_AF2$ = {'SN':'HSSHIELD00US','IP':'67.220.158.231','CH':'HSSCNL000447','CT':'oxm,z306','HST':'&isUpdated=0&bChrome=44&isBlackIP=no&NUM_VID=0&NUM_VID_TS=1441249078&clsBtnCnt=2','AFH':'hss468','RN':Math.floor(Math.random()*999),'TOP':(parent.location!=document.location||top.location!=document.location)?0:1,'AFVER':'4.15.3','fbw':false,'FBWCNT':0,'FBWCNTNAME':'FBWCNT_CHROME','NOFBWNAME':'NO_FBW_CHROME','B':'c','VER': 'us'};if(_AF2$.TOP==1){document.write("");}})();being born siamese twins. explain ya life growing up and where you are now.  sorry for the spelling. 

being the first human to reach the bottom of the ocean what do you see and encounter and how did you get there..

Koffin Ryder View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Koffin Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 10:14pm
TOPICAL BATTLE
Yea its the most interesting things in battle
As everybody knows whenever we make a new songs then it should be written on topics(not recommended wholly) so its a great thing to do.. Plus we too need a freestyle and this site is having all of those..
You guys are doing good..
N my suggestion about topics are about Soldiers, success after failure, mmm... Recreation of underground...bla bla bla
By the way im new emcee over here but not a rookie, u can embed me inna rank of legends.. Lol
Nothing mo' to say, see ya guys in battlefield
Koffin Ryder View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Koffin Ryder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 10:27pm
Plus guys i can only send reply to this post.. Help me out anybody.. If i cant send replies then how can i raise my voice on callouts n fix the battles!!! Shit man
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 12:56am
Alright, this next post is actually going to contain a topical suggestion!

:

"Falling in love with a zombie" (Can be taken anywhere)
Faggot
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 3:23am
your the best man at your best friend from childhoods wedding and the night before his wife to be decides to tell your best friend how you two use to bang back in the day behind his back

Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2015 at 4:25am
old school rap vs new school
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 7:52pm
You're the Boss of an organised gang in China and the military is warning you to abolish it or else...

World War II just ended and you're the only human who survived, describe the picture

You're a Muslim by birth but you don't agree with the Koran (If you commit suicide with a bomb you'll die and wake up in heaven and will be given hot ladies with huge boobs)... This belief just doesn't make sense to you, express yourself....tell Allah what you think about his commandments...

You're DayDizzle and Mission just fucked with your reputation, give him a piece of your mind

You are to re-write Harry Potter in less than 40lines for Half a Million pounds,

Scotty32 View Drop Down
Site Owner
Site Owner

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Scotty32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Sky Scrapur Sky Scrapur wrote:

You're a Muslim by birth but you don't agree with the Koran (If you commit suicide with a bomb you'll die and wake up in heaven and will be given hot ladies with huge boobs)... This belief just doesn't make sense to you, express yourself....tell Allah what you think about his commandments...

Although I have never read the Quran (or Koran) - I am guessing it does not actually say this. I am happy to be corrected by someone who has though.

Also, again, while not 100% sure, I feel confident enough to guess that people did, actually survive World War II, quite a lot of people in fact. Again, anyone who might of been around 70 years ago, let me know if we all died.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 8:27pm
He means in the perspective of if World War II had killed everybody but one person (you)..

At least that's what it sounds like.
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 9:00pm
Topic:

Your friend is an absolute asshole and thinks it's funny to share the world false facts about you while posing as you.

Here's another one:

You know that I *KO* "pussies" for a living, you being one of them.
Faggot
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2015 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by The Rap Daemon The Rap Daemon wrote:

He means in the perspective of if World War II had killed everybody but one person (you)..

At least that's what it sounds like.

Precisely.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2015 at 12:37pm
What would be your goals in life if time, age and money were not factors?
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2015 at 5:16pm
1) My 1st speech after winning my 1st presidential election

2) Losing someone special when you know you could've saved him/her

3) If i only had one wish

4) What you realised, felt or experienced after switching bodies with a cat

5) The only woman i ever loved happened to be a hooker
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Rap Daemon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2015 at 5:54pm
Number 2 could elicit some deep; emotional OM's, and 4 is DEFINITELY interesting..
Faggot
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 3:06am
1.its your first day at a new school, you want a fresh start ,so you develop a new identity

2. someone offers you money at the airport to carry a mysterious package onto the plane

3. your mother in-law comes to visit and you suspect she's trying two poison you

4.you invite a homeless family into your home for Christmas and it takes a turn for the worst
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2016 at 5:06pm
hears a few more topics

5. do good people do bad things

6. changing history by going back in time

7. waking up only to discover you are in a foreign country,what happened how did you get there

8.putting together the pieces of a puzzle

9. #7 and  #8  combined 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic