Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chill Section
    Posted: 16 October 2015 at 3:53am
When writers block is in your way or when you just want to shoot the breeze and talk about random shit, here's the perfect place.

Anything Goes!
Mitch.Wagwaan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-5-1
Form: LNLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mitch.Wagwaan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2015 at 7:40pm
Yo i know no little bitches gon be entering the Lions Den, so i got no problem getting real up in here..

I think we should all introduce each other with a brief post. Get to know the pride of our fellow lions..

Im Mitch, 22, from Bristol, England. Ive got a fairly decent job that takes up the majority of time. The rest of my time is taken up by bitches, buds and football.. I support Arsenal and play for Bath City.. My family is the people i grow up with and my circle is very small, they way i like it.. Alot of my bro's spit bars and Produce instrumentals and a few have gone on to be quite succesfull.. I play Xbox. My favourite colour is green. Favourite food is Spaghetti bolognaise. I drive a VW Golf.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2015 at 8:50pm
DOOM,24, from the united states

I rap...I rap alot lol and attend college. All my friends either spit or are music oriented. Heavily influenced by lyricists currently favorite is clear...MF DOOM
H4ZE View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 4-6-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote H4ZE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2015 at 4:19pm
yoo, glad to be in the crew!
im 15 from US, basically all i do is rap haha. my favorite artist at the moment has to be joe budden, hes just super real. i dont play video games, i dont have time for that lol, i got school and a gf. but mostly music is my life, gonna do some more music videos for my next mixtape sometime soon and eventually start doing shows. 
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2015 at 12:28am
Ch3kkGame. 28 Atlanta. I just like spitting. Plain and simple. I like to battle as well. However, it's all about spitting. I look forward to working with all of you.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Audio Rank: #4
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2015 at 12:31am
Elite, The Elite, EL1TE, I've been called all, but the only thing that matters to me is spitting this music shit. working on an album currently, an actual album, and im recording around to over 200 tracks for it

look forward to working with yall
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 1-0-0
Form: W
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 2:12pm
Captive aka Frankie Castle .. 28 NYC .. Im an audio engineer with Roseville Music Group, which is pretty dope .. This music shit is literally my life .. I wanna take this group to the next level on some domination shit .. Not just this site .. But, in real life as well .. We're all from different places, which means more networking opportunities that can only help us expand .. If yall tryna do it like that
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 2:13pm
Also .. Elite you need to change that sig bruh .. Youre coming off like a Crip wearing a red flag rn LOL
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 2:15pm
Yea I didn't even notice his signature wtf lol...and cap I need a tutorial on professional mixing bro
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 2:56pm
What program you using? Equipment, etc .. That'll help me help you better .. My mixes still need work, but I'm down to help however
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 3:06pm
I record with audacity. And I use a Samson meteor mic. I record on my desktop computer which is old as fuck (windows 2005)
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 3:27pm
Well, there's a lot of science behind audio, as Im sure you know .. I checked the specs on the mic you have .. It's aight .. When you record is there any noise (like hum, hiss, etc) .. If so you wanna minimize that .. Now, when recording you wanna make sure that your highest peak (loudest point of your vocals hits between -6 and -3, preferably -6 tho it give you more room when mixing .. I mean, theres so0o much to it .. I'd suggest sites like Pro Audio Files, Recording Revolution, Pensados Place, they offer tutorials, and it's where I go to learn new shit .. Any questions tho holla at me
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 3:30pm
Cool will definitely check it out
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 3:31pm
Well, there's a lot of science behind audio, as Im sure you know .. I checked the specs on the mic you have .. It's aight .. When you record is there any noise (like hum, hiss, etc) .. If so you wanna minimize that .. Now, when recording you wanna make sure that your highest peak (loudest point of your vocals hits between -6 and -3, preferably -6 tho it give you more room when mixing .. I mean, theres so0o much to it .. I'd suggest sites like Pro Audio Files, Recording Revolution, Pensados Place, they offer tutorials, and it's where I go to learn new shit .. Any questions tho holla at me
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 3:46pm
So0o .. When I go to the audio forum, usually I can listen to the tracks in the thread .. But now instead of getting the soundcloud player, it tells me go to soundcloud to listen to it .. Anybody else experience this?
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 6:17pm
What sig?? Last time i saw my sig was just grey w my name on it. Someone fuckin w my acc?
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2015 at 7:27pm
"Representing The Syndicate"...
Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2015 at 11:46am
I'm Rapper T, a 28 yo maori/european rapper from New Zealand. I'm working on my first EP/album and I own and operate a restaurant in my spare time. I practice and perform and practice and practice and practice rap, MC do some toastmastering and kick it with kiwi rappers. Fav rapper is probably Kendrick Lamar atm. Got mad respect for all y'all fellow Lions Den members reppin' what you're bringin'. Lookin' forward to workin' wit' y'all. One of us should organise some sort of Shady 2.0 Cypher or something and get all of us active members to commit to submitting a verse, that shit would get poppin'.
Captive View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Captive Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2015 at 5:51pm
Already in the works .. Check the audio cypher thread
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2015 at 6:01pm
I can help w mixing as well for anyone who needs it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic