Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (3) Likes(3)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: From Trolling to Rolling
    Posted: 28 January 2016 at 3:33pm

One day I logged in after a sour weekend and BAM! I noticed something. My avy was changed and it was that of a cute little troll doll with a tutu. Yep, I was branded a troll. Why? I had the great idea to take the time to report Scotty to Scotty about a thread on reporting made by Scotty. Did I think anything of it at the time? No, I thought it was funny as fuck. I put two and two together and realized that I trolled the owner of LA only after the fact. I was shocked how quickly he reacted to a little poke at fun. Well that’s what I thought at the time.

I spent countless hours/posts/thread n spamming to get my troll avy removed. What I didn’t know at the time is that it was only adding on more time of me keeping my cute little troll status. Which by the way, it isn’t fucking cute at all. What I failed to comprehend is that I was only making things harder on the mods with the countless rants/spams/threads/posts to keeping them from working on the infrastructure and site as a whole. I thought that I was a lost cause and contemplated to remove the Ethernet cord from my computer and wrap it around my neck and do myself in. I was drinking heavily because of the troll status. (Not really, I’m just a boozer in general

While drinking, I had this epiphany. I came across an idea. I would, instead of bitching and moaning, I would start to contribute to the community and give back to it as much as I reasonably can. Months went by and I stayed patient. I would spend days on LA not doing anything other than meditating digitally. Then it happened. My LA-LIFE changed for the better. With community/mod support Scotty removed me from the troll status that haunted me for months upon months. I noticed that people started to post on my OM’s more and I was finally getting some much wanted (not earned) respect from other members. I felt as if I was on top of the world at this point. Everything I wanted and wished for on LA was coming true. I was learning a lot and getting some recognition. When all of a sudden one day I lost my job and hours later did about 8 hits of Acid and woke up on Monday to log onto LA and……

I was hit with the Avy once again. This time I can’t remember what I did. Heart palpitations and beads of sweat ran off my chest as if I have been in a Sauna all day taking GHB. That was not the case though. I branded myself a troll once again. I quickly regrouped my train of thoughts and began the mission to become the best troll LA has to offer. No more being the side-troll. I wanted to live up to the hype and become the best troll that LA has ever come across. This was natural instinct. I have been trolling authority since pre-k. My calling was made and I was on my way to the top….. Well that’s what I thought.

Trolling became a dirty addiction. I would wake up in the middle of the night and need to take a stab at trolling before I could go back to bed. I would leave work early so I could take more time to expand on my trolling abilities. My wife saw my life spiraling out of control. I started to troll my wife and the outcome was terrible. I started to troll everyone and everything on my radar. As I thought I was at my lowest. A glimmer of hope passed on through. A wise man with wise words gave me the wise advice that will forever change my trollish life. “Dizzle, its not the trolling that is keeping you a troll, it’s the work your making Scoots go through to clean your spam”. Those words forever changed my life. I stopped for a second and my past actions flew across my eyes faster than the speed of light...

I now have been cleaned from trolling for about a month now. I go to meetings once in a while and I have been looking for further help. All relationships I have now have been troll free and progressing. I don’t see any reason for me to go back to that lifestyle. I have felt a new sense of purpose to my E-life and I feel great as of today. I will be working on 7 months of Troll –Free living. Though I have relapsed once or twice I didn’t fall back into the lifestyle completely. This is the biggest accomplishment that I have ever accomplished within my E-Life.

Instead of trolling, I now am working to help LA become more diverse and active. I see great things in the future for LA and with the team LA has I see it growing to be a stable avenue for writers and musicians to post their works of art.  I have become a better writer as I am more focused and determined to be a contributing member on LA. I went from writing simple end rhyme verses with little flow all the way up to writing topicals with internal multis and transitioning rhyme schemes. I am now more focused than ever to keep advancing my skills and helping LA out as a community.

Ima certified E-Gangsta Sonz 

The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 3:47pm
This was pretty hysterical. 
Go my Minions!

Cuba View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Legendary Assassin

King of LA

Stats: 47-22-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cuba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 3:48pm
This was funny...kind of like a short story that's loosely based on your experience. This is a good addition to the mag & would like to see more of this slightly longer form type of content.

On a separate note, you are one of many good examples of what you can do if you apply yourself in the right way.
CHAIN View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Reigning Open Mic King

Stats: 8-4-0
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote CHAIN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 3:53pm
Well....that was weird.

I'm sure it's supposed to be funny or whatever.

2 thumbs down.
+Sick-Witted+
Jay Homicide View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 9-3-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Jay Homicide Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 4:04pm
Who does 8 tabs, and spends the time on the computer?

Salute if you've stopped fucking around though.
Concrete View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 33-6-0
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Concrete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 5:00pm
You come a long way Dizz. Trolling gets old pretty quick anyway.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 5:39pm
he still is top troller tho. just got god like skills in it tho

1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
iLL ScriptureZ View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 11-5-1
Form: LWWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote iLL ScriptureZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 7:17pm
lol what the actual fuck? ClapLOL
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Stats: 1-4-0
Form: WLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote intrikit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 9:42pm
If you truly want to be free from your trolling addiction you need to stop being an alcoholic. Seriously, every alcoholic I know is a God tier troll.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by intrikit intrikit wrote:

If you truly want to be free from your trolling addiction you need to stop being an alcoholic. Seriously, every alcoholic I know is a God tier troll.

FALSE!!!!
*Throws beer can at Intrikits face*
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 9:56pm
Beans just fucking Haymakered Intrikit in the face with a beercan. Me being an Alcoholic has nothing to do with my trolling. You need to stay clear from such nonsense. I don't have daddy issues Intrikit
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote intrikit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 9:58pm
Looked like a football to me.
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 10:00pm

but then it turns to a beer, look closlier
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 10:04pm
I see it beans. its right after the red flash. I think Intrikit needs his eyes checked...........

eyez checked with a beer can to the face
intrikit View Drop Down

I am Vib. Klean

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote intrikit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Nah that was a fail GIF. How you gonna throw a football and call it a beer. Lol. Just saying man

Edited by intrikit - 28 January 2016 at 10:21pm
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2016 at 10:31pm

Originally posted by Beans Beans wrote:

Nah that was a fail GIF. How you gonna throw a football and call it a beer. Lol. Just saying man

nah theres a beer in it when it hits him...OBV you cant see OBV.

plus you dont know me
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2016 at 1:55am
Locked.
Trizzy Tre View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 30-7-1
Form: WLWLWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Trizzy Tre Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2016 at 1:55am
Just kidding....I can't do that....but if I could I would.
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 1:36am
Thanks to me being a rando stalker type (like beans and rutt who I often
 see pulling up some chairs and lounging with me in the active posts section).
 I came across this...and.......

AAAAYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE,

this shit had me falling off my chair. awesome fucking post. keeping it real,
I my self didn't care to read things by you dizzle. in the past, you have just rubbed
me the wrong way (no homo). So, I spent my time elsewhere. BUT I totally regret that
after reading this! this was just so fuckign funny and awesome, I have now changed my ways!
I look forward to reading your future posts.

We really aren't supposed to revive older threads....
but lets call this a 1 year anniversaryish/Self-realization/lesson for the community

With all the recent beefs and disses, and amount of hate going around, I find it
 important for us all to read this inspirational story. As it made me realize, I myself
have trollish ways at time (like me not reading your shit). We must remember that we
maybe safe sometimes because we only dabble, a dabble can quickly become a habit, and
the way of the troll begins. Life can start spinning out of control, and may seem as unworthy
living, but only if we let it. its important to remember DONT LET TROLLING RUIN YOUR LIFE!

WARNING:

TROLLS SPAWN QUICKLY

-

Edited by Lord Puente - 06 January 2017 at 1:42am
rhetorical View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Stats: 2-1-0
Form: WWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote rhetorical Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2017 at 2:37pm
i think the term troll is too loosely used. 

basically, if you say something less then positive toward someone, you are labeled a troll. 

ie; intrikit trying to label me a troll because he didnt like feedback i left. Never mind the fact that 6 other people came in and said the same shit i said. . i was the one that he singled out, targeted, and aimed the troll label at 

yes, trolling is an issue when its out of hand. But a lot of times, i think its just people being too sensitive. On the internet, you need to grow thick skin or its going to be a depressing place for you to be. 

plus i know first hand, the administration here is simply too damn touchy on certain matters. its not hard to get on peoples bad side here. . . so yea 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic