Emcee Lounge : Timoa (album - collaborations needed)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: eNtiTy

Audio Rank: #3
Stats: 5-0-0
Form: WWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Timoa (album - collaborations needed)
    Posted: 02 February 2016 at 10:39pm
Timoa (Trapped In My Own Art) is my debut album (not a mixtape, ALBUM) dropping TBA 2016.

I'm heavily engulfed in this, as any artist should be with their work, and im making doper shit by the day.
This is the first time in a while I've spoken on the record, and the reason why I chose to do this now is because I can honestly see the record being completed and ready to drop in the coming months.

I need features for this record, because I want everyone to have a hand in what I am trying to make the best project LA has ever seen. That being said, I need artists and producers willing to contribute.

From artists, all I need is verses for various beats.

As for producers, I need a team of people I can trade beats back and forth with to help me decide which ones are suitable to use, or "album worthy", something that really needs some spitting on it, whether or not it will end up making the cut.

So far I have been working on this all on my own besides features. Clear Water Malibu (the beat, that is), was actually NOT produced by me, but thus far, about 95% of the rest of everything IS.

For both artists and producers, it would be great to have your emails and skypes for us to have the easiest access of communication.

With that being said, I already have 2 singles pumped out: Clear Water Malibu, and Deadbeats (snippet... actual track coming on Malibu Monday #2, which will be explained in a different thread in the Audio Mic section).

All in all, I really appreciate anyone who steps forward to help me create this project. thank you for your time.

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2016 at 12:29am
imma go ahead and sticky this as you are truly a staple of LA. and a shining example of what I think taking the feedback here can do. so I wanna help as much as possible.
#Bananas
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2016 at 12:35am
thank you homie. I appreciate the help
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2016 at 8:02pm
bump... need artists to see this
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2016 at 4:40pm
Checking in. Where can I find the beat you're using for the album? Even though I'm a serious bitch when it comes to beats I might find something which suits me.
#Bananas

Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 February 2016 at 5:31pm
add me on skype and we can discuss things on it

will.smith256
Cheeseburger Eddie View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 1-1-0
Form: WL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Cheeseburger Eddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2016 at 2:02pm
I'm not gonna be free for a week or two but I want on this.

I also want enough beats from you to make an entire project, I know you have a lot of work lined up, so I it might be a few months til you get to that, but I want to do a bunch of work with you my dude.
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 February 2016 at 4:26pm
word. I'll have some work lined up for you in the future
KING RAWK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-1
Form: LN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote KING RAWK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 February 2016 at 3:10pm
im new here

but i was really fuckin with that first malibu monday song, and im always down to drop a hook/verse for somebody who wants it 
Elite View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Elite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 February 2016 at 8:01pm
hmu privately and i'll see what I can get you on
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic