Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk G - Trolling
    Posted: 19 May 2016 at 2:35am
Bump just to be an ass. Shouts out to Levy for the idea for the flip. Lmao, I also appreciate the listen and feed @ Crim.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:56am
Well I be honest,yeah it was nice,in some parts though the music
did dull your voice,I had to listen hard there to keep up with
what you was spitting,yeah it was aimed well,the Fred durst line
was current as to was the chorus,trolling ect ect,the delivery and
your mic presence were present throughout,the only fault I have
is the repeating of the same word at the start,on 2 occasion,with
2 different words (nigga) being one of them,other than that it was
nice...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2016 at 12:10am
hahaha i‘m trolling trolling trolling..what.beat it. puss. lmao damn chorus lol this shit can stay on my tracklist dope dawg
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:57pm
Good Looks on the feed bro. I'm still learning mixing so it's still a process. Thanks again tho. 
Lucky D View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 17-21-0
Form: WWLLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lucky D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 10:55pm
Some good lines in there. The hook was actually very catchy and funny. I dont know if its my phone but not everything was clear and kinda distorted. But i enjoyed it.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:56pm
Appreciate that homie. I was playing with the lil niggas tho. I had to hit em with the haymaker. Lol
Spectreman2014 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 2-3-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Spectreman2014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2016 at 3:41pm
Either ive been gone too long or chekk u got some killer in you lol.... this track funny, relevant, and seems like its true..... my favorite trsck from u bruh im not even gon lie..... good shit
The Law View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
God of the Minions

Battle Royale Champ

Stats: 64-8-8
Form: LNWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote The Law Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32pm
Please leave feedback. I wasn't on to say something when it was going on in another thread. The AM and the OM are not to be used for bitchfests and arguing. 

Also the next idiot that rates a 1 star cause they are pissed, gets a suspension. 
Go my Minions!

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:08am
Ya'll hating if you don't think this went hard af. Lyrical content was basic but that wasn't the point of this track. And levy if you think taking your own words and using them against you is biting you don't even understand the first thing about hip hop diss tracks. When you get a mic I'd like to see you come at me too cuz then we'd have a real party up this hoe
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:41am
Objectively speaking (fuck, I'm good at that) this is pretty funny. I wanted to hate when I heard the beat but that hook was genuinely funny. As Que said, bar wise it wasn't really impressive but the flow, humor and energy were a nice compensation for that. 

#Bananas

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:58am
no one agrees with ya...cant wait to hear you on the radio! 

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:51am
The only thing you made obvious is you being really butt hurt. Lol, fuck Jay. All that shit talking you niggas do. Then when somebody get on yall head yo go crying troll. Pussy activity. Keep crying Exo. I figure that's all your good for. I would say your trash. However, the other people here pretty much agree. Your ass bruh. But whatever makes you feel better. 
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:45am
mad? like you got at jay hom for a TEXT mag interview?..c'mon bro! stop being a hypocrite.  just do your audio shit and keep being gangsta.   Don't get involved in text shit if you hate it so much.  I won't flood this thread no more tho.  I just needed to point out the bullshit.  

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:23am
Lmao, yea right Lil nigga. I won't hold my breathon that song. I like the hate tho. Yall mad for a reason.
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:17am
Youre a great plagiarism con artist an technically this makes u a biter like smooth u took my comment i made to u an made a song out of it go you this was solidifying everything i said about you get an original beat an make an original flow stop imitating actual artist dont worry ill be on the mic soon gotta gather up equipment but thanks for proving me right keep trolling trolling trolling. A few decent lines in there but all youre shit second handed no original bone in youre body lmao
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:07am
truth hurts! good luck on you trying to be a rapper tho bro!  wish you the best!

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:58am
That's cool@ Que. Exo, you crying huh bruh? You are so tender. Somebody get him a hug and a snuggie. Take a nap lil guy.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:53am
your other shit was better.  This was shit to be honest.  No LYRICAL talent what so ever. the whole fred durst shit?  It just proves why there is a cry baby under your name.  You always claim to grab a mic and do some  G shit.  But I dont want to be a rapper... you do!  but your raps make the same amount of money as my TEXTS...NOTHING.  The people who act the most gangsta' on the internet are the ones who think they are real rappers in their moms basement. Stop acting ignorant and acting like you something special talking gangsta shit in ya moms place.  You make no money off rap.  I dont with my text either so stop acting like you do shit.  you sound like a fucking idiot.

If you were really doing something... go to an audio site and prove yourself.  Go do a show in your home town.  Do something with your self.  You probably don't like text cus you can't fucking read it.  With your unintelligent sounding ass.  GO TO AN AUDIO SITE WITH NO TEXT!  

now make another audio to a text head and show how cool and gangsta you are!..fucking loser..

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:50am
Energy is def there...wasn't impressed but never the less...yours was over levys. Production was cool. Bar wise ehh.

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:44am
Thanks for the feed Neek. You the man bro. This was fun as hell yo record. I'm Trolling trolling trolling trolling.  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic