Author
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ch3kk G - Trolling
    Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:22am
Originally posted by levy420 levy420 wrote:

U must be fred durst keep trolling trolling trolling

Lmao, you did this to yourself. I was gonna wait but who would I. E kidding. You ain't ever getting on a mic. So, I had some time. I still have one more shit to take on LA. This one is for Levy420, Exoduzt pussy ass, and a special ending for Scotty. Fuck all 3 of you. 

Aye Levy, I guess I am like Fred Durst huh?

Edited by Arthur - 22 April 2016 at 1:31am
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:31am
Murdered this shit. Murdered in like slaughter. Check just murdered this with every murdering thought. Murdered
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (2) Likes(2)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:32am
Thanks Homie. They annoyed me, a lot. Lmao
daydizzle89 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LWWLLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote daydizzle89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:33am
listening to this shit and my wife now is saying "keep trolling trolling trolling" murdered
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:35am
for someone you claims to be an audio king in all honestly this is garbage
why dont you find an all audio site since thats your thing and get your fucking troll ass handed to you there
lions den about to wipe there self out 
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:37am
holy toledo in june batman.

this shit was definitely crazy.

I gotta say the hook had me dying. I cant decide which is the most comical shit youve done..this or breakfast lol but you took this shit up a notch.

and art beat me to the edits cause hes a super duper mod.

anyway listened on phone so mix sounded solid there. wave form looked a little iffy, but as long as it sounds good. fuck it. esp for a diss track.

but yeah. this shit went in.

also - if you could find me the fred durst/xzibit song beat (think it was called millenium?) ive always wanted to rap on that shit id owe you like 50 favors like noreaga owes officer ricky.
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:39am
Awwww Slip, tell em why you mad bruh. Lmao. The hate is strong within that one. 
Slip View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Alter Egos

Stats: 14-33-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Slip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:43am
lol its just funny how you think your the king 
d von stayin off the thread sends me a pm coz he dont wanna  join his homeboy in daycare
fucking cry babies hahah

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:44am
Thanks for the feed Neek. You the man bro. This was fun as hell yo record. I'm Trolling trolling trolling trolling.  
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:50am
Energy is def there...wasn't impressed but never the less...yours was over levys. Production was cool. Bar wise ehh.

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:53am
your other shit was better.  This was shit to be honest.  No LYRICAL talent what so ever. the whole fred durst shit?  It just proves why there is a cry baby under your name.  You always claim to grab a mic and do some  G shit.  But I dont want to be a rapper... you do!  but your raps make the same amount of money as my TEXTS...NOTHING.  The people who act the most gangsta' on the internet are the ones who think they are real rappers in their moms basement. Stop acting ignorant and acting like you something special talking gangsta shit in ya moms place.  You make no money off rap.  I dont with my text either so stop acting like you do shit.  you sound like a fucking idiot.

If you were really doing something... go to an audio site and prove yourself.  Go do a show in your home town.  Do something with your self.  You probably don't like text cus you can't fucking read it.  With your unintelligent sounding ass.  GO TO AN AUDIO SITE WITH NO TEXT!  

now make another audio to a text head and show how cool and gangsta you are!..fucking loser..

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:58am
That's cool@ Que. Exo, you crying huh bruh? You are so tender. Somebody get him a hug and a snuggie. Take a nap lil guy.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:07am
truth hurts! good luck on you trying to be a rapper tho bro!  wish you the best!

levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:17am
Youre a great plagiarism con artist an technically this makes u a biter like smooth u took my comment i made to u an made a song out of it go you this was solidifying everything i said about you get an original beat an make an original flow stop imitating actual artist dont worry ill be on the mic soon gotta gather up equipment but thanks for proving me right keep trolling trolling trolling. A few decent lines in there but all youre shit second handed no original bone in youre body lmao
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:23am
Lmao, yea right Lil nigga. I won't hold my breathon that song. I like the hate tho. Yall mad for a reason.
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:45am
mad? like you got at jay hom for a TEXT mag interview?..c'mon bro! stop being a hypocrite.  just do your audio shit and keep being gangsta.   Don't get involved in text shit if you hate it so much.  I won't flood this thread no more tho.  I just needed to point out the bullshit.  

ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:51am
The only thing you made obvious is you being really butt hurt. Lol, fuck Jay. All that shit talking you niggas do. Then when somebody get on yall head yo go crying troll. Pussy activity. Keep crying Exo. I figure that's all your good for. I would say your trash. However, the other people here pretty much agree. Your ass bruh. But whatever makes you feel better. 
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:58am
no one agrees with ya...cant wait to hear you on the radio! 

Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:41am
Objectively speaking (fuck, I'm good at that) this is pretty funny. I wanted to hate when I heard the beat but that hook was genuinely funny. As Que said, bar wise it wasn't really impressive but the flow, humor and energy were a nice compensation for that. 

#Bananas

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:08am
Ya'll hating if you don't think this went hard af. Lyrical content was basic but that wasn't the point of this track. And levy if you think taking your own words and using them against you is biting you don't even understand the first thing about hip hop diss tracks. When you get a mic I'd like to see you come at me too cuz then we'd have a real party up this hoe
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic