Audio Mic: Doom-10pm in Chicago(Attention Whores)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doom-10pm in Chicago(Attention Whores)
    Posted: 12 June 2016 at 4:21am
Boo hoo sir cry alot lmao If im at odds with you why would I give a fuck about what u think?? ya'll backwards over there and move like bitches
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2016 at 1:58am
check gets more emotional than my bitch...he got destroyed by me in a TEXT verse..all that lions den hoopla bullshit and now yall ain't even a crew...get the fuck outta here with your emotional asses.  Go to a site where its all about audio...I dont understand why your still here..its sad and pathetic

emotional bitches..yall do make me laugh tho.  

Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 8:09pm
wow. well. so i don't see how it makes sense to leave a given site where you can showcase your stuff on a point of principle. every site is going to have some flame.   if nothing else that's a great motivator. unless i'm missing something here.

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 7:25pm
Check... I see you had alot of pent up typin you had to release.
You think just like a fuck boy. All that typin...you might as well drop a text verse.
Gettin all fluffy over somebody elses business lmaooo
I swear you be havin me dyin lmaoooo

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:43pm
so yall quit the DEN?....really? yall couldnt just destroy and rebuild? 

1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:40pm
LA is apparently also a place to pour out your heart when you can't find your diary.

But yee Doom I lurk the audio when I can't think of music to listen to or if a title jumps out at me
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:35pm
@ch3kkgame and that's a fact
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:21pm
LMAO
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 14-2-1
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:16pm
Bruh, I wasn't even gone post anything here at all anymore. It's pointless. A bunch of text rejects that'll never grab a mic. With the likes of Exo, and faggits like Que, some of the faggits on they mod team with that favoritism shit. Fuck em bro. You done elevated past this wack ass site. No hating in that at all. Just real shit. This forum is where you come when you realize you can't and will never actually rap. Ashley Kaos is the new poster child for LA. When you get ready to get a mic. AK is the stand out example of what LA will get you. A lot of dick riding and "yea that's dope" on shit you know is trash. Watch how the mods gone slick let them niggas talk shit in your thread but when you do it to them they gone hit you with warnings and try and ban you. Pussy activity. Do yourself a favor. Log out this bitch and don't log back in. Let em have that shit. AK gone revive the site with her Audio Skillz. While Syn clit ride the whole time. As far as the Den goes. I put in my work. I dropped disses and repped the Den. Slid out software to members, I put forth singlehandedly more effort and resources that any other member in the Den. All members included. I sent you all messages when I was bouncing. Now I'll feed the track. Homie, ya flow is on point, emotion is there. The content wasn't ehhhhh. But that lil pussy gone always say the same shit when you let off in his ass. Don't Feed the Lions killed Exo. And just like I told that lil faggit then. I could of kept at it. They gone hate you bruh. You came to the site and did in 3 years what a lot of them have been trying to do for years. Actually make music. Now that they have somebody in they face that's telling them they should grab a mic. Now They claim they ain't never want to get on one in the first place. I'm sure they gone hit ya thread talking all kinds of shit. Say what they will about me. None of them. Not a single fucking one. NOT ONE FUCKING SOUL on LA gone beat me anyway. That's why they salty
Cause they cant hand me my ass in a battle. Pussy ass activity. Keep doing ya thing Fam. You know how to get in touch with me. As for the rest of you pussies. Eat a Dick and die. Straight up. Take ya music else where. Fuck this dying ass site. They don't deserve your music. Nuff Said
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:29am
Liked this tbh. Dope beat too

1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:26am
No alot of users of resources and not enough people putting in work when it was time too
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 6:24am
You not den with money?
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:56am
Well my mistake...still dont give a fuck.Im not lions den. And it doesn't matter i won't take time to read it. Diss away
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 5:04am
nah you paranoid fuck...I was talking about sky scrapur...and I even dissed him in the OM afterwards....lions den is buggin out hard lol....your fucking insane dude....expect a reply tho

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 4:51am
I read the thread with Elite's tracklisting...You clearly were talking about me in that shit you put. I never shoot without reason
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 4:50am
I've noticed that the lyrics are never posted along with the recording. ..why is that?

Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 4:47am
This was pretty dope.  I mean flow wise and delivery wise it was really on point.  You hit the beat pretty nicely.  lyric wise it was pretty ehhh.  The beans line was played and you had to slip a diss in on me? haha thats always cool.  but the xo valentine shit has been used a lot. Same with spill the beans.. but the flow was nice. but just cus its on audio doesnt mean its original.   Concepts are really played.  I never dissed you but saying a line about me in audio?  and I'm the attention whore?  lol... Lions den isn't looking so fierce anymore...good luck homie...

Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 4:10am
"Disgrace" - what yah momma thinks
Red-B View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Crew: eNtiTy

Stats: 2-0-1
Form: NWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Red-B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 4:08am
Hmm... Let's see where your fans? Disappeared? More like prepping for the real world. Take your ole Wally World Sams cut hairline and TAPOUT t shirts to the dump with your raps.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 4:06am
Yea this coming a pussy that disappeared for months lmao FOH...ELITE couldn't fry me in his dreams with those lyrics...or does he still write for you?? Lmao disgrace
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic