Audio Mic: Doom-10pm in Chicago(Attention Whores)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doom-10pm in Chicago(Attention Whores)
    Posted: 10 June 2016 at 5:40am
<iframe src="http://www.audiomack.com/embed4-thin/daofficial1/10pm-in-chicago" scrolling="no" width="100%" height="62" scrollbars="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>

People need to learn how not to comment on things they know nothing about. You know what it means when you assume. 
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 9:16am
There's something wrong with the link bro, the embed ting don't work. The track is dope as fuck though. Your delivery is and remains brutal as fuck. Flow is insane. Beat is dope as fuck.

Quote This ain't an Endeavor you want to embark on

Dope.

Edit: What's the beat yo, the samples are mad dope!

Edited by Endeavor - 10 June 2016 at 9:36am
#Bananas

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 5:35pm
It's drakes beat 4pm in Calabasas. Appreciate the feed
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:03pm
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:26pm
This was cool bro, you had some nice metaphors in there. Not a fan of the sneak dissing, I feel like that's kind of weak, and not cuz it's a sneak but because they weren't really any hard hitting bars. But overall I thought this was a decent remix, definitely a nice flow, good rhymescheme. Would like to see you on a full length original track. Oh and on the mixing i would say take a little off the low end for the vocals, make them brighter. That's about it for my feed. Nice track.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:30pm
Saying I'll jack E(jackie) like mila kunis is direct. And he knows I'm talking to him. So it's whatever anyone can get it at this point. Also it's funny thag yo don't like sneak dissing but that's all drake does....interesting.
Crimson Juice View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Stats: 6-11-0
Form: LLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Crimson Juice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:38pm
Yeah man I liked it,nice bouncy beat coupled with well delivered
lyrics,I noticed you had some aliases in this also,didn't feel like
a Diss track though,still this took nothing away from the ambience
of the track overal,I also thought you displayed some real nice
mic presence here too,you kept on the flow throughout which made
it sound like a polished track,all in all an enjoyable audio,and
your voice seemed to complement the beat to be honest,well done
with this...peace.
"You need to learn how to make an exit,
before you can dare make an entrance".
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:40pm
Appreciate the feed crim
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:45pm
Yeah, Neek said the same thing so here I am still wondering of Doom dissed me or not. If so, read my response! If not, read my response and specifically the last line lol
#Bananas

Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:54pm
You by your own admission don't fw drake so it doesn't make sense for you to do exactly what he does. Idk, ya'll my fam, I don't like seeing the amnimosity between everybody, elite definitely got you with his response tho. I'm really sayin if you're gonna diss at all, bring better bars because I know you got more than that in you.
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:57pm
Cut the hoe shit out. There's is no family there. Elite is a manipulator that u let play you wayy too many times. And I'm not worried about shit his comes out with
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:57pm
pretty good stuff. ..had some nice stretches of flow. what software you use?

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 10:59pm
Audacity
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

Saying I'll jack E(jackie) like mila kunis is direct. And he knows I'm talking to him. So it's whatever anyone can get it at this point. Also it's funny thag yo don't like sneak dissing but that's all drake does....interesting.

That's dope tbh
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:09pm
If it was all bars like that I'd say this was fire, but that was the only stand out punch to me. And no one's maniputating me, I know what's going on with everyone I involve myself with, I'm playin my cards for the long game, it's all love man.
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:30pm
Originally posted by D.Von Doom D.Von Doom wrote:

Audacity

that's pretty solid for audacity. nice use of some of the vsts.

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:32pm
Thanks I appreciate that
-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2016 at 11:33pm
Dude... I said it many times before...your presence and delivery be on point. This was nice

Nigma View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Elision

Topical ChampOpen Mic of the Month
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Nigma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 3:53am
confession booth woulda sounded crisp. i really enjoyed this man, youre at the level where i could listen to this on shuffle and enjoy. i feel your delivery has been impressive but youve stepped up the pen game here. Some solid punches, very well executed wordplay, and smooth flow/transitions. Really nice verse 
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2016 at 3:55am
Appreciate the feed. Didn't know you listened to my work
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic