Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 41-7-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: [OM KING] "A Quick Sixteen to you Bitch Queens"
    Posted: 12 June 2016 at 6:17am
Law your whack & its a fact that your flow is slow mo to your rivals- 
spinning in circles like netflix loading,  how many times you gonna no show a title...
Neek is my boy, so my deadly spits I guess I won't be givin' the same-
.......Fuck that I'll fuck him up worse than Endev did at that video game!-
plenty of shame, to go around like the 2 pussies who hoe showed,...Nigma & Law-
Cus they couldn't come up with dope lines if they were given a straw-
Cuba acting like hes  gifted & raw,  like hes not missin' the flaws-
His only verse in mad long was against me , my diss musta been pissin' him off- (Golden Era!)
So when I responded  again he went and  just shit in his drawers, Like an infant in awe-
acted like I didn't hurt him twice, and in an instant  he just shifted his gauze-
In heat wave Scotty got 2 votes on me, he still lost but thought he was rhymin' fluid-
challenged me again and when I accepted all of a sudden he didn't have time to do it!-
Ya mind is stupid,  cus I'm the kind of nusance, To find ya 2 cents-
Use it against you so you feel like death, but I'm nice enough to tie your nooses-
I'm hangin'n Art!  Cus for real I need to make sure the picture is perfect-
So what do I 'title it' when I cut him down &   his face 'tags' the 'concrete' ? MISSING HIS PURPOSE-

All in fun homies....

Edited by Exoduzt - 12 June 2016 at 6:48am

Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 3:02am
Dope read duster.

to go around like the 2 pussies who hoe showed,...Nigma & Law-
Cuba acting like hes gifted & raw, like hes not missin' the flaws-
His only verse in mad long was against me , my diss musta been pissin' him off- (Golden Era!)
So when I responded again he went and just shit in his drawers, Like an infant in awe-
acted like I didn't hurt him twice, and in an instant he just shifted his gauze

This shit was dope tbh. Couple parts went off flow could tell this jus a key... But still dope read
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 5:38pm
Law your whack & its a fact that your flow is slow mo to your rivals- 
spinning in circles like netflix loading,  how many times you gonna no show a title...
decent start
Neek is my boy, so my deadly spits I guess I won't be givin' the same-
.......Fuck that I'll fuck him up worse than Endev did at that video game!-
cool
plenty of shame, to go around like the 2 pussies who hoe showed,...Nigma & Law-
Cuba acting like hes  gifted & raw,  like hes not missin' the flaws-
So when I responded  again he went and  just shit in his drawers, Like an infant in awe-
acted like I didn't hurt him twice, and in an instant  he just shifted his gauze-
this was nice segment, flows nice, and some nice shots
In heat wave Scotty got 2 votes on me, he still lost but thought he was rhymin' fluid-
challenged me again and when I accepted all of a sudden he didn't have time to do it!-
Ya mind is stupid,  cus I'm the kind of nusance, To find ya 2 cents-
Use it against you so you feel like death, but I'm nice enough to tie your nooses-
another nice segment shots were heavier in this one
I'm hangin'n Art!  Cus for real I need to make sure the picture is perfect-
So what do I 'title it' when I cut him down &  his face 'tags' the 'concrete' ? MISSING HIS PURPOSE-
i liked the closer went with a more intricate play and it worked well. good shit

I enjoyed this it was put together nicely and i like how your mixing up the "talking to 'em style with more plays intertwined" always good to beef up the arsenal , props

#bananas
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 6:11pm
You know something is the best read when it includes my name in the verse lol. I jest, this was pretty funny and you had some dope lines in it. Can't really give a detailed feedback cuz I'm on the phone right now but this was sweet bro!
#Bananas

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 June 2016 at 6:18pm
I gotta say exo. out of all the ones so far, this has still remained my favorite. flow was constant. content was really well crafted. but beyond that: it lacked the salt and pent up emotional pain from period strains. you wasnt in your feels, you was just giving the real. I think above all that is what makes a OM King. you craft a certain truth, even if its not absolute. as writing is so subjective, but you painted your assertiveness without being emotional and salty - when you have reasons to be. I truly loved this joint and my favorite line was the one aimed at me. really good man. ten stars out of five.
#Bananas
Exoduzt View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member
NaCl

Crew: Elision

Stats: 41-7-5
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Exoduzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2016 at 1:51am
good looks everyone much appreciated

Stalin View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Crew: Renegades

Stats: 34-12-2
Form: LNWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Stalin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 6:43am
Flow was insane in this. The multis were on another level. And you had some nm hard punches in there.. I liked this shit.
+Sick-Witted+
JackBarz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Stats: 0-3-1
Form: LLNL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote JackBarz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2016 at 8:13pm
Lol niggas just got fucked Yo Axo dope G!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic