Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
D.Von Doom View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Rank: #1
Stats: 15-4-0
Form: WWWWWL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Doom-Elite is Over (Elite Diss)[Exposed]
    Posted: 13 June 2016 at 2:16am

https://soundcloud.com/daofficial1/doom-elite-is-overelite-diss

Also, to prove that this fuck boy is a manipulator ,a fucking contradiction and a racist. check these:

This is the same lil bitch that helped me point out Barry was racist but he was doing the same shit...DAMN...If you guys don't believe check the facts here

http://www.lyricalassault.co.uk/forum/search_results_posts.asp?SearchID=20160611181415&KW=nigga

And oh Exoduzt...lol he's not as loyal as you thought:

LMAO HOW THE TABLES TURN!!! especially with miss ashley khaos check this:

Crazy right?! but just last month:

LOL ASHLEY I KILLED YOU TWICE!! STAY IN YOUR LANE...

And oh:

RED B LOOKS LIKE ED SHEERAN
*DROPS MIC*  

Edited by D.Von Doom - 13 June 2016 at 2:22am
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 2:29am
ARMS TOO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD!!!
Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 3:17am
Doom,

this shit pretty raw. I aint gonna front on you, not sure who the cat was before ch3k on the intro so not sure how it tied in outside of the later sister lines. but flow and delivery complimented that raw ass beat very well. probably the most focused joint ive heard in regards to the diss shit.

as far as site rules and shit - being that your offsite photos were used (to my knowledge anyway) I think what youve posted in that regard is fair play. but also in regards to rules and shit - id like to keep this thread clean. I let the other one slide, but theres no reaaon for triple posting in a cats thread. either spit, write a verse or hold that L.

anyhow, dope joint. enjoyed the ruggedness of it.
#Bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 3:20am
Thanks for the feed Neek. It was Barry Bondz...he knew elite VERY well lol
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 4:10am
Lmao, bruh. You went in. Nothing more needs to be said. Quotables for days. Hope they let this stay up. They took my murder of Slip down. Smh, good shit tho homie. Clear body.
barrybondz View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 0-1-0
Form: L
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote barrybondz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 4:12am
First and foremost Ch3kk was pretty damn funny at the intro. I was sick of that little bitch elite calling me a racist, guess what bud? I didn't mind telling Dvon about your history posts legit dropping N bombs and flaunting the word like a little bitch poser. You got accusations and I was like hey, heres some fucking proof of the hypocrite and liar. You flaunt rumors and I flaunt truth, so get at me. Kill yourself and die kid, choke on some cookie sheets. 

This track was raw as they come and the beat choice was brilliant for a diss. Everything about this track shows your elevation. Your mixing skills have come mighty far. Yeah we beefed but I still give credit where credit is due. You're on a level elite will never hit and I can listen to your shit and not think about nails on a chalkboard. The shots were mean, weak hearts you rip. Steady decking at elites chest, this bitch needs some rest. Its like when M&M slaughtered that fat fuck Whitey Ford. Soon we'll all be eating at elites moms house and he'll be cleaning the toilets in that bitch.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 5:17am
no words... this is the 2016 rendition of Ether, i did not see this coming. gotta give you the overwhelming W on this one bro
Sky Scrapur View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Crew: Lyricist Inc.

Audio Rank: Unranked
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Sky Scrapur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 5:50am
I think the beat is cool and catchy. Lol chekk cracks me up everytime he throws insults at someone, that was some funny intro. Doom dude your delivery it‘s quite strong, your words are always clear and that helps me listen to the entire diss track.
This was entertaining so yah, good job.

Edited by Sky Scrapur - 13 June 2016 at 6:12am
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 5:52am
Thanks sky lol
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Wiggle wiggle said the bun that jiggle

Stats: 5-4-0
Form: WWLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:23am
Everything Neek said and then a bit more. Fuck, this really is the 2016 rendition of Ether lol. Then verses with the proof resulted in a clear body.

Still somewhat disappointed you didn't check my light diss at you out. Could've included me in the verse too, that'd be dope!

Anyway... remind me not to get on your bad side lol
#Bananas

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:25am
I read it. It was dope lol appreciate the feed
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:54am
Oh awesome! So I'm trying to set up my equipment again. Ch3kk said he wanted to collab, you in?
#Bananas

Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:55am
Just might
Endeavor View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Endeavor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 7:56am
You should, I'm a pretty nice guy lmao
#Bananas

IsaiahtheGreat View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote IsaiahtheGreat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 8:58am
Damn, Doom! This was some harsh shit right here! Lol Also gotta mention Ch3kk had me dying on the intro. Ha! The pics & the messages personally did it for me, though, man. You definitely made a statement with this...BIG UPS.

-Que- View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Stats: 13-4-1
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote -Que- Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 11:07am
👀 Peeped this earlier. Lol... Well put together. Nice comeback. The humor..the edgy tone. The snapshots... Well done. This is becomming an exceptional feud.

Rapper T View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Stats: 22-27-0
Form: LLLWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (1) Likes(1)   Quote Rapper T Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:22pm
I knew it! I wondered why Elite was calling me a racist for so long, he's the racist! Pot calling the teapot black! This was tight yo, you gone a long way from a normal rapper now Doom, you out of this world like the Apocalypse of LA. This was enjoyable af. Elite is a faggot! Fuck your life!
Beans View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: EMPIRE

Stats: 95-24-5
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Beans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 12:48pm
Cool diss. Beat was fire...

Lmao @ hot dog water
1-2 Season 1 Final Champ
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 4:10pm
Lol at Barry's opening bit was funny, mad corny but amusing sounded like he'd been taken hostage. Meh the phone convo I suppose serves a purpose but meh a lil corny again on to the music though. Good beat for this nice tempo to fit in some content. I'll start with my negatives first off I felt you could of done a bit more with the material you had, I read all the posts you put to "expose" him and thought this was gonna be mad savage. It's was still solid though, your flow and schemes were strong throughout, at the end especially that was very well executed, the sister refs were good on a personal level but you went for the lower hanging fruit with that one, the using Biggs angle, I thought you could of gone from another angle but I'm white the word means different things to different people still that but was pretty good, wrestling shortbus, bitter like Beyoncé lemonade are the plays that I remember most.

Meh this was well done, you've got the pen game with the schemes would just like to see more plays and taking a bit outside the box more but solid diss and attack of character .
#bananas
Standard Member
Standard Member

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote D.Von Doom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2016 at 8:50pm
It's whatever. I posted facts and finished the job
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic