Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Audio Rank: Unranked
Stats: 0-4-0
Form: LLLL
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: United States Of Terror
    Posted: 17 July 2016 at 2:49am
The intros kinda long, skip to 50 seconds in to get to the BARS

Neek View Drop Down
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Super Mario Slaughterer

Text Rank: Unranked
Stats: 3-1-0
Form: LWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Neek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 3:02am
I have mixed feelings about this.

on one hand, US diplomacy has caused a great deal of hardships for other nations - Cuba in particular and not my rapping buddy.

but America is amazing. as someone whos experienced life outside America - it really is fucking amazing.

while I dig your interesting way of incorporating the Chris Kyle bit, and I did root for the Syrian sniper in American Sniper.. by all accounts, he was a great human being. most accounts say he did good deeds outside of murder people, so im not sure its in good taste as hes also dead.

flow and stuff was cool. I liked the beat as well. happy to hear you share your art tho, but you really gotta learn to murica bro.
#Bananas
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2016 at 3:08am
Haha, I feel you bro...Don't get me wrong, I love my country, I am more so expressing my displeasure with our foreign policy

As for Chris Kyle..no apologies, I talked shit about him when he was alive, I have no quarrels talking about him after his death.
afterdeath View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote afterdeath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 4:20pm
You put this on the interweb just like that?
ch3kkgame View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

MC of the Month

Audio Rank: #2
Stats: 14-2-1
Form: WWWWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote ch3kkgame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 6:47pm
Bruh, I wasn't even sure if I was gone feed this cause I'm pretty sure after I do the FEDS gone tap my phones for some months n shit. Let's talk music tho bruh. The flow is pretty good. Stays pretty good most of the track a couple small breaks. Nothing major. I can feel you on being angry with our conuntries foreign policy, but Kyle was a soldier following orders. That's what he was trained to do, he just so happened to be really good at it. I feel you on the rant, hell I believe music shouldn't be censored. Just my 2 cents at the direction of some it being at Kyle. All in all cool drop bruh.
Mission View Drop Down
Standard Member
Standard Member

Audio Mic of the Month

Stats: 8-9-1
Form: LWLLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Mission Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 7:01pm
Having the vast majority of my family ex military, including intelligence and special force branches, I'm fairly irritated with your comments in this song and you have a very narrow and liberal understanding of american diplomacy and military interaction. never the less, I will give some feedback. Your flow was good, could feel the emotion and connection behind what you were saying. Not a fan of the beat you rode it fairly well. For the record, Chris Kyle  was an American sniper doing what snipers are trained to do. Eliminate threats from a long distance in order to avoid casualties in close quarters combat and make the battlefield safer for ground troops. I wish before you write a song bashing a war hero you'd learn the real workings behind the U.S military and it's policies because this right here gave me a very poor taste in my mouth after listening. My dad served in the Navy, Grandfather in the Airforce and alongside the CIA, my uncle served in the Army 22 years, my other uncle is air force special forces currently in the middle east doing things I'm not even allowed to discuss, my cousin is an afghanistan marine veteran, my great grandfather fought in germany during world war 2. My Aunt is a Captian in the Army. Please look into learning the facts and gaining some actual objective and informed knowledge before you write a song calling this Country a Country of terror, when men like those in my family died to secure you the right to call them terrorists. That is all.
Rutter knows best View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Crew: EMPIRE

Text Champ

Stats: 44-12-0
Form: WWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Rutter knows best Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 7:46pm
I thought this was pretty good tbh, i liked the beat you chose. The effect on your voice could've been toned down a lil. As far as content it was nice to hear something different on here. Hook could've been a lil catchier the bigot bit could've been swapped out the rest was cool enough. A s far as opinions on it fair play, he killed people for a living. He's open to criticism. American sniper was just that film from the nazi's in inglorious bastards just from an American angle. Entertaining propaganda. I' mean he was a great soldier but not a great human. Seemed to need to simplify things as good(Americans) bad (Arabs) to do his job, which you can kinda understand but i don't know how anyone can call him a hero personally but each to their own.

I look forward to hear what you come up with next tbh.
#bananas
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 8:09pm
thanks Rutter, im glad you enjoyed it
levy420 View Drop Down
Superior Member
Superior Member

Crew: Tha Syndicate

Stats: 39-33-4
Form: LWWLLN
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote levy420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 July 2016 at 11:32pm
This was decent not really feeling the beat an wish you woulda added another verse to finish with keep dropping homie
I'll explode at the drop of a dime like proximity mines
Droidian View Drop Down
BIG GAME KILLER!

Stats: 7-2-0
Form: WWLWWW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Droidian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 12:10am
thought this was pretty good...message wise it reminds of my anarcho-Marxist past that has long since fizzled.  I don't see things anymore in such a stark light, but I certainly get the anger.  I don't know that it's naïve as it's an angle of expression, but I can see how some might hold this up against geopolitical circumstances and history and find it a tad simplistic.  Some really nice turns of phrase in there.  Looking forward to seeing more.  If you're getting responses yon our content, then you've done something right...or left...Wink

LMNT 115 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote LMNT 115 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 12:34am
Prettty dope god. Work on tightening up your presence on the mic. Lyrics are on point. Flow could use a slight tweak but other than that dope as fuck my g. Keep it up. Who produced this?
Bakardi View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Bakardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2016 at 3:24am
Thanks LMNT, a very talented producer named Geronimo X did this
Lord Puente View Drop Down
Final Boss

Audio Champ

Stats: 4-2-0
Form: LWWWLW
Post Options Post Options   Likes (0) Likes(0)   Quote Lord Puente Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2016 at 8:27pm
I like that you did a controversial rap, and about a topic people don't rap about. Overall tho, I didn't really care for the verses,i prefer some of the other ones ive heard from you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic